Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Sacnite Done! <3 thank you for your past interest in the shop!
@Sacnite Done! <3 thank you for your past interest in the shop!
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@Pippasaurs

Yes'm! I actually just updated my order before you posted with a ref of the choker / earrings! Ignore her hair in that particular ref as I'll be changing it back to the straightened hairstyle soon <3

And thank you very much! I adore her so much ;///;

When shall I send payment? <3

AHHAHA SENDING ASAP Just re-read the TOS xD~ whoopsie!
@Pippasaurs

Yes'm! I actually just updated my order before you posted with a ref of the choker / earrings! Ignore her hair in that particular ref as I'll be changing it back to the straightened hairstyle soon <3

And thank you very much! I adore her so much ;///;

When shall I send payment? <3

AHHAHA SENDING ASAP Just re-read the TOS xD~ whoopsie!
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin

Thats fine! I will keep you updated on progress via PM, just a question because its just a sketch what block colour would you like? A light shade of pink maybe?
@Tsuzumikin

Thats fine! I will keep you updated on progress via PM, just a question because its just a sketch what block colour would you like? A light shade of pink maybe?
@Pippasaurs

Sounds wonderful to me~ And oh! That sounds lovely! It'd probably fit her well~ In all honesty, you wouldn't have to use the pink everywhere as she has a lot of pink and white! Something to play with maybe? Haha~ <3
@Pippasaurs

Sounds wonderful to me~ And oh! That sounds lovely! It'd probably fit her well~ In all honesty, you wouldn't have to use the pink everywhere as she has a lot of pink and white! Something to play with maybe? Haha~ <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin

I think you misunderstood me/ what you ordered?

You ordered a Waist up sketch that has no colouring beside the solid colour fill. Unless you want some sort of gradient between white and pink as the solid fill?
@Tsuzumikin

I think you misunderstood me/ what you ordered?

You ordered a Waist up sketch that has no colouring beside the solid colour fill. Unless you want some sort of gradient between white and pink as the solid fill?
@Pippasaurs

Oh I just had a small idea of since white is the blank canvas either way, it could be played with as you'd only be adding pink into certain areas. Was just an idea haha! <3 Pink is definitely fine~ It only just .. came to mind that you'd have to color them separate which is my bad. xD~ Kinda derpy. Tired but also restless, special day tomorrow!
@Pippasaurs

Oh I just had a small idea of since white is the blank canvas either way, it could be played with as you'd only be adding pink into certain areas. Was just an idea haha! <3 Pink is definitely fine~ It only just .. came to mind that you'd have to color them separate which is my bad. xD~ Kinda derpy. Tired but also restless, special day tomorrow!
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: IschemicTies/68158
Type of Commission: Waist Up sketch
Character Name: Kraydin
Form of Payment: Treasure
Character Visual References: link
Other Info: Smug or indifferent expression?
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: IschemicTies/68158
Type of Commission: Waist Up sketch
Character Name: Kraydin
Form of Payment: Treasure
Character Visual References: link
Other Info: Smug or indifferent expression?
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
@IschemicTies
Waist up Sketch would be 150k with the discount <3 If that is okay send a CR c:
@IschemicTies
Waist up Sketch would be 150k with the discount <3 If that is okay send a CR c:
@Pippasaurs

Kraydin is a male though.
@Pippasaurs

Kraydin is a male though.
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
@IschemicTies
Omg I just released I opened the wrong link up on my phone I clicked one of the older commissions. Sorry for that! ( saw Tsuzumikin's character with the pink hair haha totally not your character haha)

Due to my mix up Im fine doing that price too!
@IschemicTies
Omg I just released I opened the wrong link up on my phone I clicked one of the older commissions. Sorry for that! ( saw Tsuzumikin's character with the pink hair haha totally not your character haha)

Due to my mix up Im fine doing that price too!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18