Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@pippasaurs

I'd love an OC commission if you're still taking! I'd love a waist up colored sketch. I can send you a message with the order form after you've responded ^^
@pippasaurs

I'd love an OC commission if you're still taking! I'd love a waist up colored sketch. I can send you a message with the order form after you've responded ^^
@Sylinyx

I still have slots open please do send me the form so I can quote the cost for you <3
@Sylinyx

I still have slots open please do send me the form so I can quote the cost for you <3
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@pippasaurs

Thank you! I sent the message
@pippasaurs

Thank you! I sent the message
@pippasaurs
hi!! you are open right now?? :)
@pippasaurs
hi!! you are open right now?? :)
@Honeysong
Yep!
@Honeysong
Yep!
@pippasaurs
yay!! <33
would you be able to do a pair of headshots together with like a heart in between their heads? :3
@pippasaurs
yay!! <33
would you be able to do a pair of headshots together with like a heart in between their heads? :3
@Honeysong

It's something I can do, please fill out the form and I can let you know the price <3
@Honeysong

It's something I can do, please fill out the form and I can let you know the price <3
[b]Username/ID: Honeysong/57356[/b] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] I would like two headshots next to each other, kinda like this [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/689d06d1cd8ac90acb7aa12b333d87df/tumblr_ojajz6kL8f1tvlffpo1_r1_1280.png[/img] [b]Character Name:[/b] Victoria and Connor [b]Form of Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Character Visual References:[/b] are you comfortable with photographs? if not, I can make references xP [b]Other Info[/b]: just looking lovey with a heart in the middles between them thank you! <3 @pippasaurs
Username/ID: Honeysong/57356
Type of Commission: I would like two headshots next to each other, kinda like this
tumblr_ojajz6kL8f1tvlffpo1_r1_1280.png

Character Name: Victoria and Connor
Form of Payment: Treasure
Character Visual References: are you comfortable with photographs? if not, I can make references xP
Other Info: just looking lovey with a heart in the middles between them

thank you! <3

@pippasaurs
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: Cloneclone! (For my GF)
Type of Commission: Fullbody Coloured Sketch
Character Name: Vriska
Character Visual References: X, X, X
Other Info: She's a homestuck character my GF RPs, and she's set in a mafia like setting. Very holier than thou art, stuck up character kinda? So if that gives any ideas 0v0!
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: Cloneclone! (For my GF)
Character Name: Vriska
Character Visual References: X, X, X
Other Info: She's a homestuck character my GF RPs, and she's set in a mafia like setting. Very holier than thou art, stuck up character kinda? So if that gives any ideas 0v0!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Pippasaurs Username/ID: Lake
Character Name: Cel (Short for Celest)
Form of Payment: Gems! Lots of them *X*
Character Visual References: http://orig04.deviantart.net/1e28/f/2017/040/f/e/cel_by_lakeore-dayiedl.png
Other Info: She is a shaman and controls starlight, generally. That's what's coming off her hands. So however you interpret that, if you want to, it's starlight that she manipulates and uses~
@Pippasaurs Username/ID: Lake
Character Name: Cel (Short for Celest)
Form of Payment: Gems! Lots of them *X*
Character Visual References: http://orig04.deviantart.net/1e28/f/2017/040/f/e/cel_by_lakeore-dayiedl.png
Other Info: She is a shaman and controls starlight, generally. That's what's coming off her hands. So however you interpret that, if you want to, it's starlight that she manipulates and uses~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18