Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Samayl

You still interested in an artwork? If not I will the slot to someone else please let me know <3
@Samayl

You still interested in an artwork? If not I will the slot to someone else please let me know <3
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
Current Sale! Design Gijinka charge half price! 100k 20k! Off total cost!

Sales Ping
@bergentruckung

General Ping
Treasure/Gems
@Azure@TheSilverFox@Nikki@MagneticHollow@Crane@momo1013@Aviose@Demons4Life2015@Cloneclone@MoonGoddess@Cherri @CelestialDragon@Juyoung@Prabha
@GalacticCannibal @SilverBook@WolfyGhostt @chrissy@kuroida @WeyrLeader@LanthanumIridium@VolgaViventium@OtterQueen @SassyGayMedic@HuaShu @darzoner@PhoenixMiko @Skylasha@nemodave @Pooses@Kaelum @WickedWhiteEyes@ishoji @tehcoffeezombie @PhantomDaVinci@Sisutt@WinterWind@Sacnite@Araaska@CanisMajoris@MagneticHollow@Nikki

USD ping
@DigitalElf
@momo1013
Current Sale! Design Gijinka charge half price! 100k 20k! Off total cost!

Sales Ping
@bergentruckung

General Ping
Treasure/Gems
@Azure@TheSilverFox@Nikki@MagneticHollow@Crane@momo1013@Aviose@Demons4Life2015@Cloneclone@MoonGoddess@Cherri @CelestialDragon@Juyoung@Prabha
@GalacticCannibal @SilverBook@WolfyGhostt @chrissy@kuroida @WeyrLeader@LanthanumIridium@VolgaViventium@OtterQueen @SassyGayMedic@HuaShu @darzoner@PhoenixMiko @Skylasha@nemodave @Pooses@Kaelum @WickedWhiteEyes@ishoji @tehcoffeezombie @PhantomDaVinci@Sisutt@WinterWind@Sacnite@Araaska@CanisMajoris@MagneticHollow@Nikki

USD ping
@DigitalElf
@momo1013
Latest Work [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/29425b1c0ade8faa81a6fe035c4207fb/tumblr_op4688vpwZ1tvlffpo1_r1_1280.png[/img]
Latest Work
tumblr_op4688vpwZ1tvlffpo1_r1_1280.png
@Pippasaurs

Sorry about that! Work has kept me busy since we're understaffed, so much of my time has been resting, being sick, and going to work. I will get the information to you tonight!
@Pippasaurs

Sorry about that! Work has kept me busy since we're understaffed, so much of my time has been resting, being sick, and going to work. I will get the information to you tonight!
@Pippasaurs Just edited now I am so sorry for taking so long I work full time and don't always get to my computer. please let me know what I owe you so I can pay you asap ;____;
@Pippasaurs Just edited now I am so sorry for taking so long I work full time and don't always get to my computer. please let me know what I owe you so I can pay you asap ;____;
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@Pippasaurs [b]Username/ID:[/b] Samayl #28162 [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Waist-up / Thigh Up Colored , BUT if I can afford a fullbody, that could be nice too! Not sure how much the items I'm offering will cover. [b]Character Name:[/b] Isenn [b]Form of Payment:[/b] Bribes out of the items below : [item=Nature Sprite][item=Water Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Tricktrouper Crown] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Sunguard Chest] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Eliminate] [b]Character Visual References:[/b] May get messy here, because the only really solid reference I have of him is of him much younger looking / clean shaven, so I understand if it's a collage charge because of the photo references. x x x x > Clothing Reference : [url=http://i.imgur.com/oTwHgQl.png](Click Here.)[/url] It's just the suit pants, shoes, + top. I couldn't find a picture with only the suit + shoes that wasn't tiny, hence . . . uhm, this masterpiece. x x x x > Facial Reference: [url=http://i.imgur.com/yDIqYxM.jpg](Click Here.)[/url] ^ The reference above is a very young version of him, so here are some photos/extra info to help explain what I'm looking for : - He's 28, so he's more rugged looking, with a sharper jawline and smaller eyes. - He has a Diamond Face Shape. - He has slight stubble [url=http://i.imgur.com/cg8vZnK.png]( Like This )[/url]. - His eyes are a brighter green, but the colors are a bit pastel-y and stylized in the provided headshot. If you need a hex color, something around #36a03f , but you can toggle that color to your coloring needs and make it darker / lighter. x x x x > Other Reference: [url=http://i.imgur.com/f9b38Zw.png](Click Here!)[/url] [b]Other Info[/b]: [quote=]Short Character Info Wise: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkr98q6CwUQ]"Theme" Song[/url] (Viva La Vida by Coldplay , Pompeii by Bastille.) He's a warrior that's been displaced - his home was destroyed by the undead. He used to live a life of luxury, spending much of his time with books and out hunting with his pet falcon. He is cocky, impulsive, and reckless. It's the mask he puts on when he meets people - loud, boisterous, charming, and sassy. However, on the inside he's a lot more quiet and insecure, and he has a lot of self-esteem issues that he covers up by being the biggest and loudest "Bro". The loss of his home has made him pessimistic and untrusting, even if he doesn't seem to be. His front is rarely seen through, except by those he trusts (or, alternatively, by someone very perceptive.) He loves books, travelling, and listening to others' stories.[/quote] In terms of pose, what you feel works well with his personality would work. I don't have a specific pose in mind, but if you want to draw out rough gestures sketches and show them to me if you're uncertain about poses, I'd be willing to pick one! Also, I'm unsure what your process is, but I'd love to see the sketch beforehand in case there are any details I'd like to change before you lineart it + ink it! Edit: Forgot to say! I'd be hoping for something of similar quality/completion as [url=http://pippasaurs.tumblr.com/post/156030560615/commission-for-tehcoffeezombie-on-fr]this example you have[/url]
@Pippasaurs

Username/ID:
Samayl #28162

Type of Commission:
Waist-up / Thigh Up Colored , BUT if I can afford a fullbody, that could be nice too! Not sure how much the items I'm offering will cover.

Character Name:
Isenn

Form of Payment:
Bribes out of the items below :
Nature Sprite Water Sprite Wind Sprite Tricktrouper Crown Naturalist Adornments Sunguard Chest Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Light Egg Eliminate

Character Visual References:

May get messy here, because the only really solid reference I have of him is of him much younger looking / clean shaven, so I understand if it's a collage charge because of the photo references.

x x x x

> Clothing Reference : (Click Here.)

It's just the suit pants, shoes, + top. I couldn't find a picture with only the suit + shoes that wasn't tiny, hence . . . uhm, this masterpiece.

x x x x

> Facial Reference: (Click Here.)

^ The reference above is a very young version of him, so here are some photos/extra info to help explain what I'm looking for :

- He's 28, so he's more rugged looking, with a sharper jawline and smaller eyes.
- He has a Diamond Face Shape.
- He has slight stubble ( Like This ).
- His eyes are a brighter green, but the colors are a bit pastel-y and stylized in the provided headshot. If you need a hex color, something around #36a03f , but you can toggle that color to your coloring needs and make it darker / lighter.

x x x x

> Other Reference: (Click Here!)

Other Info:
wrote:
Short Character Info Wise:

"Theme" Song (Viva La Vida by Coldplay , Pompeii by Bastille.)

He's a warrior that's been displaced - his home was destroyed by the undead. He used to live a life of luxury, spending much of his time with books and out hunting with his pet falcon. He is cocky, impulsive, and reckless. It's the mask he puts on when he meets people - loud, boisterous, charming, and sassy.

However, on the inside he's a lot more quiet and insecure, and he has a lot of self-esteem issues that he covers up by being the biggest and loudest "Bro". The loss of his home has made him pessimistic and untrusting, even if he doesn't seem to be. His front is rarely seen through, except by those he trusts (or, alternatively, by someone very perceptive.) He loves books, travelling, and listening to others' stories.

In terms of pose, what you feel works well with his personality would work. I don't have a specific pose in mind, but if you want to draw out rough gestures sketches and show them to me if you're uncertain about poses, I'd be willing to pick one!

Also, I'm unsure what your process is, but I'd love to see the sketch beforehand in case there are any details I'd like to change before you lineart it + ink it!

Edit: Forgot to say! I'd be hoping for something of similar quality/completion as this example you have
@EMT

Its fine! You would be surprised how many people don't fill out the form correctly or miss something haha maybe I need to redo it and make it simpler or something XD
Can quote that as base prices are 1mil-3mil I would say 1.7mil as the outfit isn't too detailed. Cute character love the hair.

If that price is okay with you please send a CR <3
@EMT

Its fine! You would be surprised how many people don't fill out the form correctly or miss something haha maybe I need to redo it and make it simpler or something XD
Can quote that as base prices are 1mil-3mil I would say 1.7mil as the outfit isn't too detailed. Cute character love the hair.

If that price is okay with you please send a CR <3
@Samayl

Sent you a pm!
@Samayl

Sent you a pm!
@Pippasaurs

Not sure if FR ate it or not, but could you try sending the message again? Usually it comes after a few minutes or so?
@Pippasaurs

Not sure if FR ate it or not, but could you try sending the message again? Usually it comes after a few minutes or so?
General Pinglist!
Slots open!
@Azure @TheSilverFox
@Nikki @MagneticHollow
@Crane @momo1013
@Aviose @Demons4Life2015
@Cloneclone @MoonGoddess
@Cherri @CelestialDragon
@Juyoung
@Prabha
@GalacticCannibal @SilverBook
@WolfyGhostt @chrissy