Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thrush's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Wolfalisk Sorry about the wait. Real life has been crazy the past week and at first I had trouble deciding what I wanted to be "experimental" about this drawing. I ended up working a little more on fur than I normally would, and went for a photographic background with some overlays. If everything looks okay, I'll go ahead and send you the full size version via pm! [img]http://i.imgur.com/mrfSyj5.png[/img]
@Wolfalisk

Sorry about the wait. Real life has been crazy the past week and at first I had trouble deciding what I wanted to be "experimental" about this drawing. I ended up working a little more on fur than I normally would, and went for a photographic background with some overlays. If everything looks okay, I'll go ahead and send you the full size version via pm!

mrfSyj5.png
@Thrushheart

Wow! You did a great job on her. She looks great!
@Thrushheart

Wow! You did a great job on her. She looks great!
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Wolfalisk

Thank you!
@Wolfalisk

Thank you!
For the rest of this week, until rollover the night of the 19th (Saturday) all traditional art paid for with USD is buy one get one free. This includes sketches, watercolor pencil, and inked headshots*

*An example can be found in the experimental section. Inked headshots will be priced at $5.
For the rest of this week, until rollover the night of the 19th (Saturday) all traditional art paid for with USD is buy one get one free. This includes sketches, watercolor pencil, and inked headshots*

*An example can be found in the experimental section. Inked headshots will be priced at $5.
@Thrushheart
'Ello. Question: would you like to draw this mini noodle, fullbody, same style as used here, backgroundless .png? I just suddenly wanted some art in his info box.
I would pay in gems right away, whatever amount it'll be. And of course uploading finished piece anywhere is fine.
@Thrushheart
'Ello. Question: would you like to draw this mini noodle, fullbody, same style as used here, backgroundless .png? I just suddenly wanted some art in his info box.
I would pay in gems right away, whatever amount it'll be. And of course uploading finished piece anywhere is fine.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
@Sysirauta

Sure! I currently have fullbodies in that style priced at 1,125 gems. I could probably at least take it down to 1,100 gems since you don't want to a background though, if that's alright? Would you like him in a similar pose to the one you're referencing, or did you have something else in mind?
@Sysirauta

Sure! I currently have fullbodies in that style priced at 1,125 gems. I could probably at least take it down to 1,100 gems since you don't want to a background though, if that's alright? Would you like him in a similar pose to the one you're referencing, or did you have something else in mind?
@Thrushheart
Sure! Also about pose: free choice, just more "open" than FR's baby noodle pose, maybe crawling around or attempting flight or just staring into infinity. Expression is fine as that basic *stare* what baby noodles have. And he stares a lot.
Is it fine to send gems?
@Thrushheart
Sure! Also about pose: free choice, just more "open" than FR's baby noodle pose, maybe crawling around or attempting flight or just staring into infinity. Expression is fine as that basic *stare* what baby noodles have. And he stares a lot.
Is it fine to send gems?
@Sysirauta

That sounds good! Go ahead and send the payment whenever you're ready, and I'll get started as soon as I can!
@Sysirauta

That sounds good! Go ahead and send the payment whenever you're ready, and I'll get started as soon as I can!
@Sysirauta I'm so sorry it took this long! Thank you so much for your patience! If everything looks alright, I'll pm you the full sized version. I imagine that he's trying to figure out how to do that spiral flight thing. Or any kind of flight for that matter. [img]https://i.imgur.com/u4DvZoR.png[/img]
@Sysirauta

I'm so sorry it took this long! Thank you so much for your patience!

If everything looks alright, I'll pm you the full sized version.

I imagine that he's trying to figure out how to do that spiral flight thing. Or any kind of flight for that matter.

u4DvZoR.png
@Thrushheart
Ah thanks, he looks great! I can imagine that spirals in flight are something just that odd. |D And wow, you made individual spiral scales as well, that must've been some time taken work.
@Thrushheart
Ah thanks, he looks great! I can imagine that spirals in flight are something just that odd. |D And wow, you made individual spiral scales as well, that must've been some time taken work.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12