Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thrush's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Thrusheart I was so lucky to get her... and she has begun the sub-species along with her 'finder' Chandra and their mates. Did you check out the subspecies thread?

There is a 'tip' coming your way...
@Thrusheart I was so lucky to get her... and she has begun the sub-species along with her 'finder' Chandra and their mates. Did you check out the subspecies thread?

There is a 'tip' coming your way...
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
I have! If I had lair space I would consider breeding for the subspecies, or at least buying a dragon that would qualify. I still might, just maybe not for a while...
@Emberglo
I have! If I had lair space I would consider breeding for the subspecies, or at least buying a dragon that would qualify. I still might, just maybe not for a while...
@Thrushheart There are 4 nests coming soon ... laying in 5, 8, 10 and 13 days... so keep an eye on the sales thread and let me know if you see someone you like!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2206764
@Thrushheart There are 4 nests coming soon ... laying in 5, 8, 10 and 13 days... so keep an eye on the sales thread and let me know if you see someone you like!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2206764
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
Will do! Thank you!
@Emberglo
Will do! Thank you!
Are you comfortable drawing wolves? @Thrushheart
Are you comfortable drawing wolves? @Thrushheart
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Wolfalisk
Wolves are something I'm working to become better at drawing, so commission-wise, I would say that yes, I am comfortable drawing them. I have a few examples in my deviantart gallery, even though they are a little (well, maybe a lot) out of date.
@Wolfalisk
Wolves are something I'm working to become better at drawing, so commission-wise, I would say that yes, I am comfortable drawing them. I have a few examples in my deviantart gallery, even though they are a little (well, maybe a lot) out of date.
Alright! It looks like you're open, so I'd like to order something. @Thrushheart [b]What am I drawing?[/b]: Marion, my wolf OC: [img]http://i.imgur.com/THdhaVt.png[/img] [b]Type and Style of Artwork[/b]: 1000G Grab Bag / Experimental [b]Payment Type[/b]: Gems [b]Helpful Lore/Info[/b]: [quote] Name: Marion Age: Young Adult Gender: Female Height: 35 Inches Weight: 120 Pounds Build: Marion is an uncommonly large female, reaching the median size of what a male would be expected to achieve. Personality: Dutiful and Indifferent Outlook - Marion was a no-nonsense hunter and would be devoted to whatever collective she is a part of, but she doesn't possess the passion that might be expected from such traits. She will shrug off professional compliments from her compatriots and will often respond with, “It is what it is.” when faced with legitimate concerns. She is extremely loyal to what she perceives to be the common good, she is just genuinely disinterested in the “spirit” of that belief, instead focusing on actually doing things. Dispassionate (On duty) – Marion is not prone to extreme emotional outbursts while on the job, and can be very analytical and objective. She is a good task partner to have if you can stand her dark humor and uncaring (but devoted) attitude toward the task at hand. Otherwise, during downtime, she is known to converse and assert herself, to the detriment of others on an occasional basis. Dark Humor – Marion will joke about things that seem inappropriate or uncomfortable in order to relish in the uneasy aura that will follow. There is a healthy bit of sarcasm to this trait, too. As an example, “If we get eviscerated on the next hunt, that's five less mouths to feed. It's a net win for the pack.” Emotionally Distant (Repressed Trait*) – Marion's natal pack had a 9:1 ratio of males to females and her mother died after she was born. She has a menacing appearance and isn't particularly attractive. Males felt threatened by her because of the former and were further pushed away by the latter. Therefore, she could not sit on her haunches and be carried through life by being a pretty, damsel-y she-wolf. She had to harden herself and match the males blow-for-blow, which she was able to do most of the time. She highly respects the strong males and doesn't resent them. She just wishes a male will see her in a softer way one day – not as a competitor or rival, but as a capable and worthy companion. She holds a deep frustration about the fact that despite the absence of females in her pack, a male could not even make a concession and take her. She wasn't even considered as a worst-case scenario. The only circumstances in which she'd ever found herself tangled up with a male were full-on fights, dominance displays, and tournaments with morsels of food as the wager. She was popular in the pack for reasons she didn't care for, including being a safe bet for said tournaments; usually outperforming others in feats of strength. Antagonistic – If she thinks someone is lazy or pampered, (male or female), they will be the butt of her dark humor. If a male is acting too macho for his own good or a female is being too cutesy, they may feel Marion's verbal wrath. A key trait she possesses is that she won't argue with wolves she doesn't like – she will just make fun of them. This has gotten her into trouble and will likely continue to in the future. If she argues with someone, that individual should take note – it means she cares about what they think in one way or another. Loyal – Marion would die for her packmates in an instant if it meant saving their lives, and would argue that she did it because it's her function as well as the right thing to do. She probably joked about it not several minutes before. Because of her general indifference, she might be willing to do something rash to save a packmate without an appreciable regard for her own safety. “Because who cares? We all die. Does when really matter?” Competitive – If someone can make a competition out of something that will hold her interest, she will join in if she believes it will be a challenge. Spiritual – Marion is not religious in terms of belonging to a particular faith, but rather her spirituality is more in line with her general outlook of “whatever will be, will be.” Belief in a fake deity doesn't make it any less fake and belief in a real deity doesn't make it any more real. It just is, and will continue to be. She is absolutely not an atheist, and believes in some kind of higher power, but has never been particularly moved or impressed by a specific religion. Lonely (Repressed Trait*) – Marion lacks strong personal relationships of any description due to her uncommon and potentially off-putting attitude and mannerisms. She used to be grudgingly respected and thus sought for professional companionship (hunting, etc.), but nothing beyond that. Since she left her natal pack, she has had absolutely no relationships whatsoever. With effort, as a quick acquaintance is unlikely, Marion can grow to highly respect others while enjoying their company. * - Traits marked as “Repressed Trait” will not be immediately apparent to another character, as these things are buried deep. It will take some deal of effort to upwell any traits marked as such. Pre-Group History: Marion was born to a very nomadic, visceral association of wolves that was largely dominated in number by males. Her mother died from birthing her litter, and Marion was the only survivor. Marion lacks the stereotypical feminine features, being large and menacing. Thus, she did not enjoy the perks that the female minority of the pack did by virtue of being attractive and rare. Marion was forced to adopt some of the masculine tendencies of her male compatriots to defend herself since she was viewed more as a competitor and threat by the males more than anything else thanks to her stature and prowess. She was a very competent hunter and was very capable of winning countless otherwise male-only brawls, granting her the ire and respect of many. She was functionally useful to the pack but no one desired any kind of other association with the female whatsoever. Menacing and off-putting due to her curious mannerisms, Marion eventually left the pack in search of something different. Perhaps it was a desire to be genuinely respected instead of grudgingly respected. Perhaps to escape the reality that even despite a grand lack of females in the pack, she was undesirable and not even remotely considered by any of the males. Or perhaps she was simply bored and looking for new opportunities, coerced by the prospect of finding friendly wolves who would associate with her by choice, with nothing tangible to gain from the exchange. Her travels have led her to the Domain in search of a home and purpose.[/quote] [b]Other[/b]: Would it be alright to have one request for the Experimental/Grab-Bag - that it is full body? I might use it as a roleplay reference for her. [b]Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart or shared here?[/b]: Yes
Alright! It looks like you're open, so I'd like to order something.

@Thrushheart
What am I drawing?: Marion, my wolf OC:

THdhaVt.png

Type and Style of Artwork: 1000G Grab Bag / Experimental

Payment Type: Gems

Helpful Lore/Info:
Quote:
Name: Marion
Height: 35 Inches
Weight: 120 Pounds
Build: Marion is an uncommonly large female, reaching the median size of what a male would be expected to achieve.

Personality:

Dutiful and Indifferent Outlook - Marion was a no-nonsense hunter and would be devoted to whatever collective she is a part of, but she doesn't possess the passion that might be expected from such traits. She will shrug off professional compliments from her compatriots and will often respond with, “It is what it is.” when faced with legitimate concerns. She is extremely loyal to what she perceives to be the common good, she is just genuinely disinterested in the “spirit” of that belief, instead focusing on actually doing things.

Dispassionate (On duty) – Marion is not prone to extreme emotional outbursts while on the job, and can be very analytical and objective. She is a good task partner to have if you can stand her dark humor and uncaring (but devoted) attitude toward the task at hand. Otherwise, during downtime, she is known to converse and assert herself, to the detriment of others on an occasional basis.

Dark Humor – Marion will joke about things that seem inappropriate or uncomfortable in order to relish in the uneasy aura that will follow. There is a healthy bit of sarcasm to this trait, too. As an example, “If we get eviscerated on the next hunt, that's five less mouths to feed. It's a net win for the pack.”

Emotionally Distant (Repressed Trait*) – Marion's natal pack had a 9:1 ratio of males to females and her mother died after she was born. She has a menacing appearance and isn't particularly attractive. Males felt threatened by her because of the former and were further pushed away by the latter. Therefore, she could not sit on her haunches and be carried through life by being a pretty, damsel-y she-wolf. She had to harden herself and match the males blow-for-blow, which she was able to do most of the time. She highly respects the strong males and doesn't resent them. She just wishes a male will see her in a softer way one day – not as a competitor or rival, but as a capable and worthy companion. She holds a deep frustration about the fact that despite the absence of females in her pack, a male could not even make a concession and take her. She wasn't even considered as a worst-case scenario. The only circumstances in which she'd ever found herself tangled up with a male were full-on fights, dominance displays, and tournaments with morsels of food as the wager. She was popular in the pack for reasons she didn't care for, including being a safe bet for said tournaments; usually outperforming others in feats of strength.

Antagonistic – If she thinks someone is lazy or pampered, (male or female), they will be the butt of her dark humor. If a male is acting too macho for his own good or a female is being too cutesy, they may feel Marion's verbal wrath. A key trait she possesses is that she won't argue with wolves she doesn't like – she will just make fun of them. This has gotten her into trouble and will likely continue to in the future. If she argues with someone, that individual should take note – it means she cares about what they think in one way or another.

Loyal – Marion would die for her packmates in an instant if it meant saving their lives, and would argue that she did it because it's her function as well as the right thing to do. She probably joked about it not several minutes before. Because of her general indifference, she might be willing to do something rash to save a packmate without an appreciable regard for her own safety. “Because who cares? We all die. Does when really matter?”

Competitive – If someone can make a competition out of something that will hold her interest, she will join in if she believes it will be a challenge.

Spiritual – Marion is not religious in terms of belonging to a particular faith, but rather her spirituality is more in line with her general outlook of “whatever will be, will be.” Belief in a fake deity doesn't make it any less fake and belief in a real deity doesn't make it any more real. It just is, and will continue to be. She is absolutely not an atheist, and believes in some kind of higher power, but has never been particularly moved or impressed by a specific religion.

Lonely (Repressed Trait*) – Marion lacks strong personal relationships of any description due to her uncommon and potentially off-putting attitude and mannerisms. She used to be grudgingly respected and thus sought for professional companionship (hunting, etc.), but nothing beyond that. Since she left her natal pack, she has had absolutely no relationships whatsoever. With effort, as a quick acquaintance is unlikely, Marion can grow to highly respect others while enjoying their company.

* - Traits marked as “Repressed Trait” will not be immediately apparent to another character, as these things are buried deep. It will take some deal of effort to upwell any traits marked as such.

Pre-Group History: Marion was born to a very nomadic, visceral association of wolves that was largely dominated in number by males. Her mother died from birthing her litter, and Marion was the only survivor. Marion lacks the stereotypical feminine features, being large and menacing. Thus, she did not enjoy the perks that the female minority of the pack did by virtue of being attractive and rare. Marion was forced to adopt some of the masculine tendencies of her male compatriots to defend herself since she was viewed more as a competitor and threat by the males more than anything else thanks to her stature and prowess. She was a very competent hunter and was very capable of winning countless otherwise male-only brawls, granting her the ire and respect of many. She was functionally useful to the pack but no one desired any kind of other association with the female whatsoever. Menacing and off-putting due to her curious mannerisms, Marion eventually left the pack in search of something different. Perhaps it was a desire to be genuinely respected instead of grudgingly respected. Perhaps to escape the reality that even despite a grand lack of females in the pack, she was undesirable and not even remotely considered by any of the males. Or perhaps she was simply bored and looking for new opportunities, coerced by the prospect of finding friendly wolves who would associate with her by choice, with nothing tangible to gain from the exchange. Her travels have led her to the Domain in search of a home and purpose.

Other: Would it be alright to have one request for the Experimental/Grab-Bag - that it is full body? I might use it as a roleplay reference for her.

Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart or shared here?: Yes
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Wolfalisk

I'll go ahead and mark you down for a slot!
And no worries about the request. Actually, for that price I would probably lean toward full body anyway. Go ahead and send the payment whenever you're ready, and I'll get started as soon as I can!
@Wolfalisk

I'll go ahead and mark you down for a slot!
And no worries about the request. Actually, for that price I would probably lean toward full body anyway. Go ahead and send the payment whenever you're ready, and I'll get started as soon as I can!
@thrushheart

Sent! Let me know if it takes more time than anticipated or anything in which case I can always pay some more.
@thrushheart

Sent! Let me know if it takes more time than anticipated or anything in which case I can always pay some more.
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Wolfalisk

Thank you! And don't worry, if it takes more time than anticipated it's usually because my life gets crazy, not anything on your end, so I won't ask for any more than you've already sent even if it does take longer ^_^
@Wolfalisk

Thank you! And don't worry, if it takes more time than anticipated it's usually because my life gets crazy, not anything on your end, so I won't ask for any more than you've already sent even if it does take longer ^_^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12