Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thrush's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Emberglo

Since the other swords are worth about 225 gems in the marketplace, I'd give the Cleaver the same value. And since none of my prices match that... I'll round up a little.

So I'd either do a lined digital headshot, or put 250 gems of partial payment toward any other type of art. It would also be worth about five sketches, or an experimental grab bag.
@Emberglo

Since the other swords are worth about 225 gems in the marketplace, I'd give the Cleaver the same value. And since none of my prices match that... I'll round up a little.

So I'd either do a lined digital headshot, or put 250 gems of partial payment toward any other type of art. It would also be worth about five sketches, or an experimental grab bag.
@Thrushheart
Code question - how do I get that code to work? I keep getting all the 'b' and '/b' showing up???
@Thrushheart
Code question - how do I get that code to work? I keep getting all the 'b' and '/b' showing up???
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

You should just be able to copy and paste the code I have there... Normally until you post it it will have the 'b' and '/b', but once it's posted it should change it to bold text. If you're still having trouble you can just take those out. I don't mind.
@Emberglo

You should just be able to copy and paste the code I have there... Normally until you post it it will have the 'b' and '/b', but once it's posted it should change it to bold text. If you're still having trouble you can just take those out. I don't mind.
@Thrushheart I copied and pasted and this is what I got. [b]What am I drawing?[/b]: (Please provide visual reference if possible) I think this one, please. Nyytspirit. [b]Type and Style of Artwork[/b]: lined headshot for a cleaver [b]Payment Type[/b]: cleaver [b]Helpful Lore/Info[/b]: She just started a sub-species. [b]Other[/b]: She loves the full moons of Sornieth. [b]Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart or shared here?[/b]: Yes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31795932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317960/31795932_350.png[/img] [/url] Sending cleaver now.
@Thrushheart I copied and pasted and this is what I got.
What am I drawing?: (Please provide visual reference if possible)
I think this one, please. Nyytspirit.
Type and Style of Artwork: lined headshot for a cleaver
Payment Type: cleaver
Helpful Lore/Info: She just started a sub-species.
Other: She loves the full moons of Sornieth.
Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart or shared here?: Yes

31795932_350.png

Sending cleaver now.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

I'll go ahead and mark you down for a slot!
@Emberglo

I'll go ahead and mark you down for a slot!
@Thrushheart Doh.... it's all fine once I post.... that was the 'not yet posted' where I was looking at all the 'b's. Doh!
@Thrushheart Doh.... it's all fine once I post.... that was the 'not yet posted' where I was looking at all the 'b's. Doh!
mM2VM9X.png
Watercolor Pencil has been added as an option! I currently have three slots open, and info can be found on the first page, just below sketches.
Watercolor Pencil has been added as an option! I currently have three slots open, and info can be found on the first page, just below sketches.
@Emberglo Here you go! If everything looks alright I'll send you the full-size version via pm ^_^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/soD3PZc.png[/img]
@Emberglo

Here you go! If everything looks alright I'll send you the full-size version via pm ^_^

soD3PZc.png
@Thrushheart WOW - that's way more than I thought I was getting - she is beautiful!!! The moon ... the flowers - amazing!
@Thrushheart WOW - that's way more than I thought I was getting - she is beautiful!!! The moon ... the flowers - amazing!
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
Thank you!
After reading her bio, I just couldn't bring myself to draw her without the flowers. Plus she's a very pretty dragon to begin with ^_^
@Emberglo
Thank you!
After reading her bio, I just couldn't bring myself to draw her without the flowers. Plus she's a very pretty dragon to begin with ^_^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12