Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CCD Genes and Breeds!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Kogosama
Dear Shadowbinder, don't tempt me. I only have two Tundras, this shouldn't be tempting, why is this tempting.
@Kogosama
Dear Shadowbinder, don't tempt me. I only have two Tundras, this shouldn't be tempting, why is this tempting.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@belviere ahaha xD because when you send the treasure to me I will move the golden pin up on the green flag :D very gamely, very oooh! ;D
@belviere ahaha xD because when you send the treasure to me I will move the golden pin up on the green flag :D very gamely, very oooh! ;D
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama
I'm broke, you just got the last of my treasure. I need more time. DX
@Kogosama
I'm broke, you just got the last of my treasure. I need more time. DX
@Belviere this wasn't supposed to make people broke, this was supposed to make it less of a pain to get more genes and breeds in cup when other people give as well :D

I need to add warning, please don't spend more than you comfortably can <3
@Belviere this wasn't supposed to make people broke, this was supposed to make it less of a pain to get more genes and breeds in cup when other people give as well :D

I need to add warning, please don't spend more than you comfortably can <3
@Kogosama
Nah, I'm broke 'cause of the Gala, not from this. All those skins and accents... (The pretty is distracting)
@Kogosama
Nah, I'm broke 'cause of the Gala, not from this. All those skins and accents... (The pretty is distracting)
@Kogosama
Well I want the poor tundras to have some love. Sending in 20K to get them started.
@Kogosama
Well I want the poor tundras to have some love. Sending in 20K to get them started.
uDNAbBS.png
@Kogosama

I sent what I was comfortable with. :)
I'm broke because I just had a lair expansion. Now I can fit more training fodder and dragons to sell though ^^
@Kogosama

I sent what I was comfortable with. :)
I'm broke because I just had a lair expansion. Now I can fit more training fodder and dragons to sell though ^^
66ei84J.png
@Kvon It has begun!

The new Tundra breed will be both male and female on the same model but like imperials the male tundra will have a extra beard that can be turned off or on :D

@AberDaKitty good :3 I want this to stay as a positive experience :D

I might be able to do some genes tonight! :o
@Kvon It has begun!

The new Tundra breed will be both male and female on the same model but like imperials the male tundra will have a extra beard that can be turned off or on :D

@AberDaKitty good :3 I want this to stay as a positive experience :D

I might be able to do some genes tonight! :o
@Kogosama

Will you be doing any teaser sketches for new breeds once they've started getting funded?
Or like a simple WIP of the intended look?
@Kogosama

Will you be doing any teaser sketches for new breeds once they've started getting funded?
Or like a simple WIP of the intended look?
66ei84J.png
@AberDaKitty well since you asked... [img]http://i.imgur.com/2GkHpAw.png[/img]
@AberDaKitty well since you asked...

2GkHpAw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17