Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CCD Genes and Breeds!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@CluelessCat I couldn't participate last Nature's art for fodder due life. I had not missed a single one since them. But I will do them again some time. Probably during spring when my life usually slows down slightly :D
@CluelessCat I couldn't participate last Nature's art for fodder due life. I had not missed a single one since them. But I will do them again some time. Probably during spring when my life usually slows down slightly :D
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0DA4gAa.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LvN6PZT.png[/img][/center] I will be tearing down this crowdfunding and implementing a way to get genes during a push when you can order the cup dragons too. It will probably mean that there will be a limited amount of genes made. Breed Mirror and genes Rosette, Jaguar and Lace for wildclaws were under crowdfunding when this change came by so I just made them to make sure there wasn't any hurt feeling about them. There is a change that I will have the base of Bogsneak ready for the next push as well... Also I have purged the pinglist. Too much clerical work keeping track of who wants to know what. [center][b]So please put your name in [size=4][color=green] [url=https://goo.gl/xiTtxk]THIS LIST[/url] [/color][/size] if you wish to be pinged about cup dragons being available for order. [/b][/center] I will not ping for any other reason. If you feel that you do not wish to be pinged then you do not have to do anything, you'll be automatically removed from the ping list :) If you haven't been pinged but wish to be pinged then go ahead and add yourself :D (Coffee Cup Dragons adoptables are part of Nature's Foddart effort and can be bought with exalt fodder during certain pushes) Ping! [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1] @Apothecaria @ShadowRising @heartcrusher1 @ErebusValkyrie @xHel @Neroli @Sharptooth1701 @Ribbons @wingedRenegade @Plushstiel @mementomoe @AqunAthlok @Iridaceae @daineger @Morhighana @Snipe @lilbluecat @alexicyn @Kvon @Hellan @Perrydotto @Kanitai @Desolim @felistopaz @Nelsothy @BlackWinter @Dreadnoughtus @morihalda @paintm0nky @Muszka @Vedis @SunDragon @catchingadri @Scybilla @Stannum @Texere @Belviere @snappydragon @Crimsonbluewolf @Choccie @MommaNessy @Zelan @Akkisuitok @RogueHazel @Ember @Houtori @BlackMistress @Cuivienen @idlewildly @Ashwinder @Tyta @twotone @Catkinstarchild @catwyrm @RottAndArtist @hawchoo @PheonixPonder @randomtux @Sadistic @DeeShimare @LaughingZuru @AberDaKitty @Rosoidela @shadica @Ninive @Kellendraysia @TooTicki @GrumpyCatlover @wingworm @matchamatcha @Ellapinky @Cyrya @TurquoiseTurtlee @fosterson @CrazyassBat @CaligulasPeri @Hisscale @xarellax @Phaedra @opus13 @VagabondSentinel @MystRunner @FlufferLover @Terhena @Doki @Zashara @Kell @Utadesu @Mattykips @kagamination @FluoricBurn @ShiNya @Aeonox @Watercolour @ExasperatedMom @Fenixinka @Tirrimas @Stenvela @julieH @arach @ButterflyAce @TheFairyBinary @fernpaw @Sukio @Vadasi @Chimericsnap @Phasma @Lytic @CyberInfection @Pseudoscience @dragonNMR @Velsim @cmf25 @mintymocha @Oceanas @Actaeon @SamuelMaybird @TwilightDreams @Aehdncl @sQld @vauvenal
0DA4gAa.png

LvN6PZT.png

I will be tearing down this crowdfunding and implementing a way to get genes during a push when you can order the cup dragons too. It will probably mean that there will be a limited amount of genes made.

Breed Mirror and genes Rosette, Jaguar and Lace for wildclaws were under crowdfunding when this change came by so I just made them to make sure there wasn't any hurt feeling about them. There is a change that I will have the base of Bogsneak ready for the next push as well...

Also I have purged the pinglist. Too much clerical work keeping track of who wants to know what.

So please put your name in

THIS LIST

if you wish to be pinged about cup dragons being available for order.

I will not ping for any other reason. If you feel that you do not wish to be pinged then you do not have to do anything, you'll be automatically removed from the ping list :)

If you haven't been pinged but wish to be pinged then go ahead and add yourself :D

(Coffee Cup Dragons adoptables are part of Nature's Foddart effort and can be bought with exalt fodder during certain pushes)

Ping!

@Apothecaria @ShadowRising @heartcrusher1 @ErebusValkyrie @xHel @Neroli @Sharptooth1701 @Ribbons @wingedRenegade @Plushstiel @mementomoe @AqunAthlok @Iridaceae @daineger @Morhighana @Snipe @lilbluecat @alexicyn @Kvon @Hellan @Perrydotto @Kanitai @Desolim @felistopaz @Nelsothy @BlackWinter @Dreadnoughtus @morihalda @paintm0nky @Muszka @Vedis @SunDragon @catchingadri @Scybilla @Stannum @Texere @Belviere @snappydragon @Crimsonbluewolf @Choccie @MommaNessy @Zelan @Akkisuitok @RogueHazel @Ember @Houtori @BlackMistress @Cuivienen @idlewildly @Ashwinder @Tyta @twotone @Catkinstarchild @catwyrm @RottAndArtist @hawchoo @PheonixPonder @randomtux @Sadistic @DeeShimare @LaughingZuru @AberDaKitty @Rosoidela @shadica @Ninive @Kellendraysia @TooTicki @GrumpyCatlover @wingworm @matchamatcha @Ellapinky @Cyrya @TurquoiseTurtlee @fosterson @CrazyassBat @CaligulasPeri @Hisscale @xarellax @Phaedra @opus13 @VagabondSentinel @MystRunner @FlufferLover @Terhena @Doki @Zashara @Kell @Utadesu @Mattykips @kagamination @FluoricBurn @ShiNya @Aeonox @Watercolour @ExasperatedMom @Fenixinka @Tirrimas @Stenvela @julieH @arach @ButterflyAce @TheFairyBinary @fernpaw @Sukio @Vadasi @Chimericsnap @Phasma @Lytic @CyberInfection @Pseudoscience @dragonNMR @Velsim @cmf25 @mintymocha @Oceanas @Actaeon @SamuelMaybird @TwilightDreams @Aehdncl @sQld @vauvenal
@Kogosama
The pinglist isn't editable. ;D
@Kogosama
The pinglist isn't editable. ;D
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vauvenal I was too focused on testing that the links work that I forgot a tiny little detail, fixed now, thank you :D
@Vauvenal I was too focused on testing that the links work that I forgot a tiny little detail, fixed now, thank you :D
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Looking forward to seeing your cups in the future ^^
Will miss this thread, but its completely understandable.
Looking forward to seeing your cups in the future ^^
Will miss this thread, but its completely understandable.
66ei84J.png
Added myself - yay! :D I hope I can grab some and help fund some genes! ^^
Added myself - yay! :D I hope I can grab some and help fund some genes! ^^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17