Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CCD Genes and Breeds!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Kogosama

squee so cute!
@Kogosama

squee so cute!
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
awww so cute!
awww so cute!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Adorable! Almost makes me wish I had a Noc in my lair :)
Adorable! Almost makes me wish I had a Noc in my lair :)
@Kogosama
\o/ Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
@Kogosama
\o/ Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
Adorbs!
Adorbs!
GyTxqUF.png
Sweet Circe! So CUTE!!!!!

Please put me down for a slot whenever anything opens up! Does this week count as an open period? If not, I'll keep stal.. checking to see when slots open again. :)
Sweet Circe! So CUTE!!!!!

Please put me down for a slot whenever anything opens up! Does this week count as an open period? If not, I'll keep stal.. checking to see when slots open again. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@AlexiCyn

These cute cups are available right now ^^
You can find the sales post here.
@AlexiCyn

These cute cups are available right now ^^
You can find the sales post here.
66ei84J.png
Totally not still silently stalking
Totally not still silently stalking
66ei84J.png
Totally stalk... admiring. Possibly closer than I should be, but admiring all the same. :D

I have a perhaps odd/greedy question... Do the dragons sent in get raffle tickets? You guys have THE MOST AMAZING THINGS in the raffle this time! I made dolphin noises! :)

Never mind. I found the answer elsewhere. Excuse me now... must go level up lots of dergs! :D
Totally stalk... admiring. Possibly closer than I should be, but admiring all the same. :D

I have a perhaps odd/greedy question... Do the dragons sent in get raffle tickets? You guys have THE MOST AMAZING THINGS in the raffle this time! I made dolphin noises! :)

Never mind. I found the answer elsewhere. Excuse me now... must go level up lots of dergs! :D
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iQEFnLl.png[/img] [font=Palatino Linotype][color=577F43][size=7][b]Now it's time to call DIBS[/b][/size][/color][/font] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WPQzJEx.png[/img][/center] [center]First one posting DIBS after this post can determine what breed will get genes and what those genes will be. It will be 30k treasure for every gene called for, up to 90k treasure. Remember 1. what breed gets the new genes then what 1-3 new genes for it will be. if you only take 1 gene next one calling DIBS can take over 1-2 genes but the breed won't change from first dibs. [i]The next [b]new breed will be mirror[/b] and bogsneak will retire for a while (and when bogsneak returns it will come back with 438768 paid). [/i] [color=green]If you wish to be added to the dibs ping list [url=https://goo.gl/HeTsGV]it can be found here[/url].[/color] [/center] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1] @Belviere @mementomoe @PheonixPonder @twotone @ShadowRising @morihalda @wingworm @RottAndArtist @Plushstiel @Phaedra @lilbluecat @Sukio [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
iQEFnLl.png
Now it's time to call DIBS
WPQzJEx.png

First one posting DIBS after this post can determine what breed will get genes and what those genes will be. It will be 30k treasure for every gene called for, up to 90k treasure.

Remember
1. what breed gets the new genes then what 1-3 new genes for it will be.

if you only take 1 gene next one calling DIBS can take over 1-2 genes but the breed won't change from first dibs.

The next new breed will be mirror and bogsneak will retire for a while (and when bogsneak returns it will come back with 438768 paid).

If you wish to be added to the dibs ping list it can be found here.

@Belviere @mementomoe @PheonixPonder @twotone @ShadowRising @morihalda @wingworm @RottAndArtist @Plushstiel @Phaedra @lilbluecat @Sukio

oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17