Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 656 657
@Disillusionist oh you stated here: Max per order: 3 long or short bios, 1 each for all others.

I actually want around 500-600 words. If that's quite hard for you, just Leino for now then~
@Disillusionist oh you stated here: Max per order: 3 long or short bios, 1 each for all others.

I actually want around 500-600 words. If that's quite hard for you, just Leino for now then~
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina Yup, sorry, I made a mistake in my earlier post. I think I can handle 3 long bios at once, though that may change later. But for now, I'll take both of them. Thank you, and please allow up to 2 weeks for the order to be completed. =)
@Irarina Yup, sorry, I made a mistake in my earlier post. I think I can handle 3 long bios at once, though that may change later. But for now, I'll take both of them. Thank you, and please allow up to 2 weeks for the order to be completed. =)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist :D thanks for accepting!!! I am sending the payment by 1-way CR then.
@Disillusionist :D thanks for accepting!!! I am sending the payment by 1-way CR then.
@Irarina Received the CR note. Did you want coded or uncoded lore?

Coded is 60k total (which is what you sent), and uncoded is 50k total. =)

EDIT I'll be going to sleep now. Please let me know if you want coded or uncoded lore. Thanks! ^^
@Irarina Received the CR note. Did you want coded or uncoded lore?

Coded is 60k total (which is what you sent), and uncoded is 50k total. =)

EDIT I'll be going to sleep now. Please let me know if you want coded or uncoded lore. Thanks! ^^
@Disillusionist Lore size: Short story Link to dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24266056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242661/24266056_350.png[/img] [/url] Other info: A story of how he ended up in Sorienth and being found by Arcamalis on one of her trips. Payment offer:Treasure
@Disillusionist

Lore size: Short story

Link to dragon:
24266056_350.png

Other info: A story of how he ended up in Sorienth and being found by Arcamalis on one of her trips.

Payment offer:Treasure
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
@Disillusionist uncoded please :D I will send a new CR. Thank you again
@Disillusionist uncoded please :D I will send a new CR. Thank you again
@Disillusionist *sneaks in from the side* I would love to order something, but I noticed a few people ahead of me on your wait/to-do list, so I don't mind waiting a while. I'll leave an order here though. c: Coded/Uncoded: [b]Coded[/b] Lore size: Long lore (3,001 to 3,500 words) Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=149080&did=18817854]Warfarin[/url] Personality of Dragon: - Insane - Trained as a surgeon but shunned by the medical community for malpractice - Lives aboard Captain Jack's ship as a member of the crew - Actually provides really good medical care to the pirates, but enjoys the bloodshed of battle. Other Info: - Has a Screaming Tickbird that squeaks whenever Warfarin lies (e.g. "don't worry, this won't hurt a bit" that's a lie for sure). - Part of the surgeon subspecies (there's a few paragraphs of subspecies info already in his bio). Payment offer: Gems, please! (saving t for an expansion). Discount?: Acolight :D Special Items: (Please choose 3-6 FR items to include. If you're not sure, you can describe what kind of items your dragon likes, e.g. shiny things, plants, horror-related things, etc.) [item=rusty pickaxe] [item=tarnished chain] [item=twitching leg bones] [item=spade tail] Optional info: Name pronunciation guide: NO Nicknames: NO Origin: NO Clan Role: Medical Malpractitioner Theme song: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE] I Can't Decide [/url] by Scissor Sisters
@Disillusionist

*sneaks in from the side*
I would love to order something, but I noticed a few people ahead of me on your wait/to-do list, so I don't mind waiting a while. I'll leave an order here though. c:

Coded/Uncoded: Coded
Lore size: Long lore (3,001 to 3,500 words)
Link to Dragon: Warfarin
Personality of Dragon:

- Insane
- Trained as a surgeon but shunned by the medical community for malpractice
- Lives aboard Captain Jack's ship as a member of the crew
- Actually provides really good medical care to the pirates, but enjoys the bloodshed of battle.

Other Info:

- Has a Screaming Tickbird that squeaks whenever Warfarin lies (e.g. "don't worry, this won't hurt a bit" that's a lie for sure).
- Part of the surgeon subspecies (there's a few paragraphs of subspecies info already in his bio).

Payment offer: Gems, please! (saving t for an expansion).
Discount?: Acolight :D

Special Items: (Please choose 3-6 FR items to include. If you're not sure, you can describe what kind of items your dragon likes, e.g. shiny things, plants, horror-related things, etc.)

Rusty Pickaxe Tarnished Chain Twitching Leg Bones Spade Tail

Optional info:
Name pronunciation guide: NO
Nicknames: NO
Origin: NO
Clan Role: Medical Malpractitioner
Theme song: I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters
Aaaaaaannd we're closed again. XD

@Irarina Thanks for clarifying! Rec'd. 50k treasure for uncoded lore. I'll try to start working on it this weekend. =)

@Ximena Yoooooo, Gwyndolin! I still have the demo snippet I wrote for him. I'll probably include it in his story. ^^

@awaicu Hey, I remember Capt. Jack and his crew! And good heavens, Warfarin looks absolutely terrifying. Looking forward to working with the big guy.

Will accept CRs once your order has been completed, received and approved by you.

For those marked "NYP": Don't worry about it. I'll contact you once I've begun writing, and you can then send your CRs. =)

Thanks for ordering, everyone!
Aaaaaaannd we're closed again. XD

@Irarina Thanks for clarifying! Rec'd. 50k treasure for uncoded lore. I'll try to start working on it this weekend. =)

@Ximena Yoooooo, Gwyndolin! I still have the demo snippet I wrote for him. I'll probably include it in his story. ^^

@awaicu Hey, I remember Capt. Jack and his crew! And good heavens, Warfarin looks absolutely terrifying. Looking forward to working with the big guy.

Will accept CRs once your order has been completed, received and approved by you.

For those marked "NYP": Don't worry about it. I'll contact you once I've begun writing, and you can then send your CRs. =)

Thanks for ordering, everyone!
@Disillusionist

Yay, thank you! I can't wait to read what you write up for him~
Could you give me a gem price for the order whenever you're ready for me to send over a CR? c:
@Disillusionist

Yay, thank you! I can't wait to read what you write up for him~
Could you give me a gem price for the order whenever you're ready for me to send over a CR? c:
@Disillusionist

Sorry, forgot to address this when I posted, but can you write him as a little panicked over the fact he's now in an entirely new world?
@Disillusionist

Sorry, forgot to address this when I posted, but can you write him as a little panicked over the fact he's now in an entirely new world?
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 656 657