Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 656 657
@Drachenschwinge Hullo. ^^ I've finished your lore and am now awaiting full payment (35kt or equivalent). For now, here's a little preview. Enjoy!
Quote:
“Ah, but this place, it’s much too bright!” Wabbajack exclaimed. And with a flick of his tail, he brushed away the light. Darkness fell over Ker like a veil.

The Mirror sat bolt upright in surprise. Through her golden eyes, the world had changed. The lava flow had frozen into dark, inanimate chunks, and the nearby lair was a dormant husk.

Wabbajack giggled again. Ker spun around, her eyes wide in fear. The diadem thunked from her paws and onto the ground. It seemed to her that she was the only spot of light left in this dark, frozen world, and she tentatively started back towards the lair.

“Ker always moves slowly.” The Tundra yawned. “Dragons should be lively. Dragons should be quick!”

And that was when Wabbajack struck!

@Polyhymnia I'm starting on your order now. Please send partial or full payment (55k total) via 1-way CR. I will accept it once I've given you your full order. =)

Lore question: Is Xedrex genuinely evil, or just kinda bonkers? XD
@Drachenschwinge Hullo. ^^ I've finished your lore and am now awaiting full payment (35kt or equivalent). For now, here's a little preview. Enjoy!
Quote:
“Ah, but this place, it’s much too bright!” Wabbajack exclaimed. And with a flick of his tail, he brushed away the light. Darkness fell over Ker like a veil.

The Mirror sat bolt upright in surprise. Through her golden eyes, the world had changed. The lava flow had frozen into dark, inanimate chunks, and the nearby lair was a dormant husk.

Wabbajack giggled again. Ker spun around, her eyes wide in fear. The diadem thunked from her paws and onto the ground. It seemed to her that she was the only spot of light left in this dark, frozen world, and she tentatively started back towards the lair.

“Ker always moves slowly.” The Tundra yawned. “Dragons should be lively. Dragons should be quick!”

And that was when Wabbajack struck!

@Polyhymnia I'm starting on your order now. Please send partial or full payment (55k total) via 1-way CR. I will accept it once I've given you your full order. =)

Lore question: Is Xedrex genuinely evil, or just kinda bonkers? XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist I would like to say that he was evil at one point but has turned pretty bonkers overtime.
@Disillusionist I would like to say that he was evil at one point but has turned pretty bonkers overtime.
@Polyhymnia Thanks, that's more understandable. And I've also received the CR note, so thank you for that, too. =)
@Polyhymnia Thanks, that's more understandable. And I've also received the CR note, so thank you for that, too. =)
@Disillusionist I already like it :D Sent payment over!
@Disillusionist I already like it :D Sent payment over!
2WRv2Ib.jpg

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zWtHETA.png[/img][/center]
zWtHETA.png
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@Polyhymnia I've finished your lore. It was a lot of fun to do. XD Please send the remaining 25k by CR also (for a total of 55k).

Also, here's your preview. I hope you don't mind my including your other dragons. You mentioned them in your order form, and I thought they'd fit nicely with the rest of the story, too. =)
Quote:
“Xedrex?” Sealbriyi asked. She blinked behind her glasses. “What happened?”

The other dragons leaned in closer. Seath pressed a little bit too close, his stomach rumbling, until he was sharply nudged by Zuria.

Xedrex began to blubber. All his broken dreams and this tremendous, outrageous setback – it was too much for him, and his mind was starting to fray. He stammered out an explanation of how he’d been working on a machine to control all the world’s waters, because he wanted to control the world (there, he’d said it at last), but something had gone wrong and he still couldn’t control water and worse yet, there were now all these magical fish following him around, stinking up the air, and just generally being noisy and annoying and oh, gods, he hated fish, so why did it have to end up like this??!

The fish drifted closer, too. They stayed well away from Wilhelmina’s cats, who’d come to investigate the delicious fishy smell. That gave Xedrex some hope. Between the cats and the seafood-gobbling Seath, the fish would be out of here in no time!

Then Tieamat reached out and patted an eel on the snout. It chuckled back, and she grinned broadly. “I think they’re cute!”

The same enraptured look appeared in all the other dragons’ eyes. And at that moment, Xedrex knew it was hopeless.
@Polyhymnia I've finished your lore. It was a lot of fun to do. XD Please send the remaining 25k by CR also (for a total of 55k).

Also, here's your preview. I hope you don't mind my including your other dragons. You mentioned them in your order form, and I thought they'd fit nicely with the rest of the story, too. =)
Quote:
“Xedrex?” Sealbriyi asked. She blinked behind her glasses. “What happened?”

The other dragons leaned in closer. Seath pressed a little bit too close, his stomach rumbling, until he was sharply nudged by Zuria.

Xedrex began to blubber. All his broken dreams and this tremendous, outrageous setback – it was too much for him, and his mind was starting to fray. He stammered out an explanation of how he’d been working on a machine to control all the world’s waters, because he wanted to control the world (there, he’d said it at last), but something had gone wrong and he still couldn’t control water and worse yet, there were now all these magical fish following him around, stinking up the air, and just generally being noisy and annoying and oh, gods, he hated fish, so why did it have to end up like this??!

The fish drifted closer, too. They stayed well away from Wilhelmina’s cats, who’d come to investigate the delicious fishy smell. That gave Xedrex some hope. Between the cats and the seafood-gobbling Seath, the fish would be out of here in no time!

Then Tieamat reached out and patted an eel on the snout. It chuckled back, and she grinned broadly. “I think they’re cute!”

The same enraptured look appeared in all the other dragons’ eyes. And at that moment, Xedrex knew it was hopeless.
~All lore has been sent to the clients and is awaiting their approval.

@Irarina @awaicu @Ximena
Thank you for waiting, everyone! The shop has reopened for business. =)

--Full order list will be cleared once the remaining lore has been approved, but you can still send in your orders.
--Please note that I'll be closing during fest weeks.

Thanks! ^_^
~All lore has been sent to the clients and is awaiting their approval.

@Irarina @awaicu @Ximena
Thank you for waiting, everyone! The shop has reopened for business. =)

--Full order list will be cleared once the remaining lore has been approved, but you can still send in your orders.
--Please note that I'll be closing during fest weeks.

Thanks! ^_^
I would like to commission some lore from you, could you message me?
I would like to commission some lore from you, could you message me?
PdiBTNZ.pngiwOM9O6.pngnj6WwdN.pngE2bewfg.pngPTVAf7u.pngygWzlbs.pngWH26Bag.pngT2nbrk6.pngfdYUwzM.pngSKppn6R.pngDh5ETRX.png
@Disillusionist cool, can I get bio done for this couple ^^

Lore size: Long bio

Link to dragon:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=25109289

Personality of dragon: Easy going, influential but might overthink sometime.

Other info:

1. Teacher of the clan. He teaches mainly history, ancient language and astronomy.
2. He likes to read very much. He reads too much till he needs to wear spectacles.
3. He is friendly with Kezran (the philosopher of the clan) and they are seen sometimes having deep discussions about something.
4. He likes to inspire his student to dream big. He loves his job and more than happy to answer every questions that his students ask. His students adore him or perhaps have crush on him due to his good looking.
5. He is mated with Claire. What makes he loves her is her demure and timid personality. She was shy at first but then grows to love him back. He makes her to finally stop making other opinions matter and to be what she really wants. Now, she also inspired to be a teacher like him.
6. He might over think about problems sometimes.
7. He has huge obsession towards technology.
8. He is easy to talk to and the type of teacher that you want as a teacher xD
9. His room (with his mate) is full of books, parchments and a big telescope. The room is at the top floor of the clan.

Payment offer: Treasures
Discount?: None

Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=165926&did=18112099

Personality of dragon: Demure, elegant, good listener, sometime lack of confident

Other info: She has bio done previously but before she is mated. Now I need a new one with these additional infos. Old bio in link.

1. After mated with Leino. She finds her calling to be a teacher too. She teaches about social study (culture, ethics, etc) and language.
2. Sometimes she organizes field trips for her students to understand more about dragons outside of Arcane.
3. She also develops self confidence after both her mate and best friend encourage her to step out of her world.
4. She believes everyone has a role in this world.
5. Due to being a good listener, students (and clan mates) like to tell her their problems. Eventually she also becomes the counselor of the clan.
^^

@Disillusionist cool, can I get bio done for this couple ^^

Link to dragon:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=25109289

Personality of dragon: Easy going, influential but might overthink sometime.

Other info:

1. Teacher of the clan. He teaches mainly history, ancient language and astronomy.
2. He likes to read very much. He reads too much till he needs to wear spectacles.
3. He is friendly with Kezran (the philosopher of the clan) and they are seen sometimes having deep discussions about something.
4. He likes to inspire his student to dream big. He loves his job and more than happy to answer every questions that his students ask. His students adore him or perhaps have crush on him due to his good looking.
5. He is mated with Claire. What makes he loves her is her demure and timid personality. She was shy at first but then grows to love him back. He makes her to finally stop making other opinions matter and to be what she really wants. Now, she also inspired to be a teacher like him.
6. He might over think about problems sometimes.
7. He has huge obsession towards technology.
8. He is easy to talk to and the type of teacher that you want as a teacher xD
9. His room (with his mate) is full of books, parchments and a big telescope. The room is at the top floor of the clan.

Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=165926&did=18112099

Personality of dragon: Demure, elegant, good listener, sometime lack of confident

Other info: She has bio done previously but before she is mated. Now I need a new one with these additional infos. Old bio in link.

1. After mated with Leino. She finds her calling to be a teacher too. She teaches about social study (culture, ethics, etc) and language.
2. Sometimes she organizes field trips for her students to understand more about dragons outside of Arcane.
3. She also develops self confidence after both her mate and best friend encourage her to step out of her world.
4. She believes everyone has a role in this world.
5. Due to being a good listener, students (and clan mates) like to tell her their problems. Eventually she also becomes the counselor of the clan.
^^

tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina Thanks for ordering! But I have a limit of 1 story per order (excluding the short bios; I can do up to 3 of those at once). Which of your dragons would you like me to work on? =)

EDIT To clarify -- 1 long story per dragon.
When you say long bio, it's the 501-1k word one, right? ^_^'
@Irarina Thanks for ordering! But I have a limit of 1 story per order (excluding the short bios; I can do up to 3 of those at once). Which of your dragons would you like me to work on? =)

EDIT To clarify -- 1 long story per dragon.
When you say long bio, it's the 501-1k word one, right? ^_^'
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 656 657