Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 93
@ririterasu
awwh, that's totally fine!! these slots went waaay quicker than i anticipated... ;v;" i'll have to dedicate a bigger chunk of time to opening up fr slots more often...!!
(oh! and i still need to put this on my prices post, but 2 dragon signatures are the original price +~50%, so a total of 1kg!)
ooohh, i love this boy's colours...! i could definitely draw him to be intimidating! i'll get right to work on the sketch for you! >w<
i... actually have a neat idea... in mind... i'll run it by you when i get your first update ready!
@ririterasu
awwh, that's totally fine!! these slots went waaay quicker than i anticipated... ;v;" i'll have to dedicate a bigger chunk of time to opening up fr slots more often...!!
(oh! and i still need to put this on my prices post, but 2 dragon signatures are the original price +~50%, so a total of 1kg!)
ooohh, i love this boy's colours...! i could definitely draw him to be intimidating! i'll get right to work on the sketch for you! >w<
i... actually have a neat idea... in mind... i'll run it by you when i get your first update ready!
2P6JHiP.png
Nooooo I was asleep and just woke up I missed all the slots ;-;
Though I'm glad you have so much success haha ;)
Nooooo I was asleep and just woke up I missed all the slots ;-;
Though I'm glad you have so much success haha ;)
eUMhm7B.png
Yup, no worries I saw the notice of additional pay when it comes to drawing an additional dragon into the piece :))

I'll send you the payment momentarily, thanks a bunch! Looking forward to the update - take as much time as you need :D
Yup, no worries I saw the notice of additional pay when it comes to drawing an additional dragon into the piece :))

I'll send you the payment momentarily, thanks a bunch! Looking forward to the update - take as much time as you need :D
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Chuchuana

Hi! I was wondering if you take USD for the signatures? I'd only be asking for 1 atm, if not I can wait til your slots open again~
@Chuchuana

Hi! I was wondering if you take USD for the signatures? I'd only be asking for 1 atm, if not I can wait til your slots open again~
c33OBRd.png
@emmahaa
hello there! :D yes, i would indeed do signatures for usd! (i'll update that on my price post, as well!)
@emmahaa
hello there! :D yes, i would indeed do signatures for usd! (i'll update that on my price post, as well!)
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Hi! I'd love to grab one of your USD slots for a signature, is it okay if I send you the info over PM? o:
@Chuchuana

Hi! I'd love to grab one of your USD slots for a signature, is it okay if I send you the info over PM? o:
JVuD44t.png
@snartie
of course! ^w^ i'll keep an eye out for it!
@snartie
of course! ^w^ i'll keep an eye out for it!
2P6JHiP.png
Type: signature Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41576596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415766/41576596_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: USD For USD: i will pm you! Special Notes: a shy happy friend, much soft, very floof. Updates?: N
Type: signature
Dragon(s):
41576596_350.png

Payment Method: USD
For USD: i will pm you!
Special Notes: a shy happy friend, much soft, very floof.
Updates?: N
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I do know you're temp closed but I totally forgot to put an order through so I'm okay with waiting for when you return Type: Signature Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29998996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299990/29998996_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: USD For USD: Will PM you when you're back! Special Notes: Sultry look, this sounds weird but I generally like the expressions associated with a v strong look (totally cool if you aint comfortable with it though!) No need for the frog or the Corgi to be in it Updates?: N, I trust your art because it's absolutely amazing
I do know you're temp closed but I totally forgot to put an order through so I'm okay with waiting for when you return

Type: Signature
Dragon(s):
29998996_350.png

Payment Method: USD
For USD: Will PM you when you're back!
Special Notes: Sultry look, this sounds weird but I generally like the expressions associated with a v strong look (totally cool if you aint comfortable with it though!)
No need for the frog or the Corgi to be in it
Updates?: N, I trust your art because it's absolutely amazing
c33OBRd.png
[indent]i already put in too much to write this ;'D but i've put myself on the pinglist for fr slots so this'll wait its turn ;o [b]Type:[/b] signature please! [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43735798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437358/43735798_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure on top of genes (mixed payment) [b]Special Notes:[/b] he's a permababy! his lore is still in the works but is the story of a talented and brilliant dragon who died too young under unfair circumstances. he was given a 'second chance' to return to the world (hence the fire) and build a new identity to redeem himself with. his concept is fire! (very very discreet) and 'light it up [the night]' like his sunset colors. i also thought of 'grand finale' when i was creating his character so something that shines the brightest before it ends. for the signature itself, i'm hoping it can sort of have the innocence, youth, and grand finale-like character surrounded by or within fire for the overall feel ;A; (also for more of the starmap to show) i really like the poses and overall feeling of the example sig banner and of [url=https://i.imgur.com/SaaDeLF.png]this piece[/url] [i]his eyes are normal eyes with pupils (orange) but with a fiery blaze, [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/7/72/V5_09_00008.png]kinda like this[/url]. feel free to adapt the art style of the fire to your own![/i] last thing i promise! his jaw is slightly sharper than a coatl's (more like the example signature on the front page's than a regular coatl's) basically a freestyle dragon in terms of art style without too many limitations! coatl was just the best fit breed because they're fluffy uwu [b]Updates?:[/b] if it isn't a hassle, i would love to! ;o i love seeing the progression of art owo[/indent]
i already put in too much to write this ;'D but i've put myself on the pinglist for fr slots so this'll wait its turn ;o

Type: signature please!
Dragon(s):
43735798_350.png

Payment Method: Treasure on top of genes (mixed payment)
Special Notes: he's a permababy! his lore is still in the works but is the story of a talented and brilliant dragon who died too young under unfair circumstances. he was given a 'second chance' to return to the world (hence the fire) and build a new identity to redeem himself with.
his concept is fire! (very very discreet) and 'light it up [the night]' like his sunset colors. i also thought of 'grand finale' when i was creating his character so something that shines the brightest before it ends.
for the signature itself, i'm hoping it can sort of have the innocence, youth, and grand finale-like character surrounded by or within fire for the overall feel ;A;
(also for more of the starmap to show)
i really like the poses and overall feeling of the example sig banner and of this piece
his eyes are normal eyes with pupils (orange) but with a fiery blaze, kinda like this. feel free to adapt the art style of the fire to your own!
last thing i promise! his jaw is slightly sharper than a coatl's (more like the example signature on the front page's than a regular coatl's)
basically a freestyle dragon in terms of art style without too many limitations! coatl was just the best fit breed because they're fluffy uwu
Updates?: if it isn't a hassle, i would love to! ;o i love seeing the progression of art owo
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 93