Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@birdfairy
Awwh, how cute!! ;W; I love whatever species of bird that is! It definitely suits her colours <3
I'd be happy to draw her for ya!
Feel free to toss payment over whenever it's easiest for you, and I'll get to work right away! ^w^

@ToasterOven
Ooohh, my first mirror! *w*
Thank you so much for your commission! :3
Whenever it's convenient for you, feel free to send payment!
I'll get right to work on your art! <3
@birdfairy
Awwh, how cute!! ;W; I love whatever species of bird that is! It definitely suits her colours <3
I'd be happy to draw her for ya!
Feel free to toss payment over whenever it's easiest for you, and I'll get to work right away! ^w^

@ToasterOven
Ooohh, my first mirror! *w*
Thank you so much for your commission! :3
Whenever it's convenient for you, feel free to send payment!
I'll get right to work on your art! <3
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana
It's called a red and blue lory! (in case you were curious)
Just waiting for a guardian scroll to stock, I can send the freckle now though!
@Chuchuana
It's called a red and blue lory! (in case you were curious)
Just waiting for a guardian scroll to stock, I can send the freckle now though!
crowish.gif
@birdfairy
Oooh, thank you so much!! *v* /casually goes to look up and fawn over
Ah, there's no rush at all! ^w^ I'll be working on your commission for a bit, so there's definitely plenty of time~ <3
@birdfairy
Oooh, thank you so much!! *v* /casually goes to look up and fawn over
Ah, there's no rush at all! ^w^ I'll be working on your commission for a bit, so there's definitely plenty of time~ <3
2P6JHiP.png
@ToasterOven
Hello! >w<
I'm very happy to tell you that I have your art finished! :D
You can find it right here; as always, please feel free to let me know if there's anything at all you'd like me to change or fix! <33
Thank you so much for your commission! ^w^
@ToasterOven
Hello! >w<
I'm very happy to tell you that I have your art finished! :D
You can find it right here; as always, please feel free to let me know if there's anything at all you'd like me to change or fix! <33
Thank you so much for your commission! ^w^
2P6JHiP.png
@/Chuchuana heey, i'm super interested in buying art from you, but i was wondering if it'd be okay if i commissioned 3 separate pieces all at once? i don't mind commissioning them one at a time, but since the dragons are all kind of similar i thought i'd ask just in case :-D

edit- oh, and i'd be paying in USD for all of them either way!
@/Chuchuana heey, i'm super interested in buying art from you, but i was wondering if it'd be okay if i commissioned 3 separate pieces all at once? i don't mind commissioning them one at a time, but since the dragons are all kind of similar i thought i'd ask just in case :-D

edit- oh, and i'd be paying in USD for all of them either way!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Chuchuana Hello! May I have a slot for a bust doodle please? Your art is fantastic! :D I'd like to pay with festival skins, are there particular ones you're looking for? (Or just any on your list?)
@Chuchuana Hello! May I have a slot for a bust doodle please? Your art is fantastic! :D I'd like to pay with festival skins, are there particular ones you're looking for? (Or just any on your list?)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@saturne
You certainly can!! ^w^ (I knew there was something I was forgetting to put on my guidelines ""orz)
Feel free to PM me your order any time! >w< And thank you so much!! <33

@StygianForm
Absolutely, and thank you!! ;//w//;
There aren't any particular ones I'm looking for, so any three on the list that I've not gotten yet would work just fine! :D
@saturne
You certainly can!! ^w^ (I knew there was something I was forgetting to put on my guidelines ""orz)
Feel free to PM me your order any time! >w< And thank you so much!! <33

@StygianForm
Absolutely, and thank you!! ;//w//;
There aren't any particular ones I'm looking for, so any three on the list that I've not gotten yet would work just fine! :D
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Excellent! I will send them over via CR :) Here is the dragon I'd like a bust of, she's the newest permanent addition to my lair~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30091256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300913/30091256_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Chuchuana Excellent! I will send them over via CR :)

Here is the dragon I'd like a bust of, she's the newest permanent addition to my lair~

30091256_350.png
@StygianForm
Aahh, thank you so much! :D I'll have your art to you as soon as possible! <33
@StygianForm
Aahh, thank you so much! :D I'll have your art to you as soon as possible! <33
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana I'm super excited, thank you! I also followed your art blog on tumblr.. X3
@Chuchuana I'm super excited, thank you! I also followed your art blog on tumblr.. X3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93