Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@sarcastickitten *or questions and concerns
@sarcastickitten *or questions and concerns
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34

ummm I think I am all good on the questions and concerns. He does have a few notes in his bio, but beyond those points, it's all you ;)
I really like your writing style.
@swaggiep34

ummm I think I am all good on the questions and concerns. He does have a few notes in his bio, but beyond those points, it's all you ;)
I really like your writing style.
RWlcD2X.png
@swaggiep34
@swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
@Cngx

@sarcastickitten

Thank you for being patient, the lore is going to take a while. Due to the recent renovations and current renovations, shipping (lol) is going to be slow. Thank you for your consideration.

I need to start running this like a real business lol
@Cngx

@sarcastickitten

Thank you for being patient, the lore is going to take a while. Due to the recent renovations and current renovations, shipping (lol) is going to be slow. Thank you for your consideration.

I need to start running this like a real business lol
bJs5ioz.gif
I need to celebrate an anniversary for this thing but I'll have to guess when I created this
I need to celebrate an anniversary for this thing but I'll have to guess when I created this
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 Its no problem, did we decide on a payment? My brain farted and I can't remember if we did or not, sorry >_>'''
@swaggiep34 Its no problem, did we decide on a payment? My brain farted and I can't remember if we did or not, sorry >_>'''
@Cngx XD You said art or treasure, I'm in no mood to be picky today so
@Cngx XD You said art or treasure, I'm in no mood to be picky today so
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 UHhh oh geez I'm terrible at making decisions. I can do a colored headbust or pay in treasure, its up to you!
@swaggiep34 UHhh oh geez I'm terrible at making decisions. I can do a colored headbust or pay in treasure, its up to you!
@swaggiep34
@swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82