Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34

Hi! Would you like to write a little something about this guy? c:
@swaggiep34

Hi! Would you like to write a little something about this guy? c:
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@Bioslice Oh wow that skin is kind of freaking me out XD

I think I could. His parents are very interesting subjects. That's mostly what I look for :P

His father is exalted, which I usually take for being killed, and his mother is not only a wind dragon but she's in the Lightning flight.....

Are you ok with his dad being dead....?
@Bioslice Oh wow that skin is kind of freaking me out XD

I think I could. His parents are very interesting subjects. That's mostly what I look for :P

His father is exalted, which I usually take for being killed, and his mother is not only a wind dragon but she's in the Lightning flight.....

Are you ok with his dad being dead....?
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34

Sure, go wild! I'm interested to see what you can come up with :D
@swaggiep34

Sure, go wild! I'm interested to see what you can come up with :D
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@Bioslice Ok!

What would you like to make your payment in?
@Bioslice Ok!

What would you like to make your payment in?
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34

Would a few familiars be alright? I think I may have some extra that you don't have yet :)
@swaggiep34

Would a few familiars be alright? I think I may have some extra that you don't have yet :)
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@Bioslice Alright :) I'm in for the job
@Bioslice Alright :) I'm in for the job
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82