Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
[quote name="@swaggiep34" date=2017-04-09 07:39:48] Hopeless1 Wait, hold on. I just need to ask this one question before I begin: How do you want Forrest and Angel to be, like, connected? I checked both of their hatchlings and they clearly aren't mates... Obviously they aren't long-lost siblings... So do you want them to be friends, or something? [/quote] Check my nesting ground :) Forrest and Angel are now gonna be mates! wait i never bred angel...
@swaggiep34 wrote on 2017-04-09:
Hopeless1

Wait, hold on. I just need to ask this one question before I begin:

How do you want Forrest and Angel to be, like, connected? I checked both of their hatchlings and they clearly aren't mates... Obviously they aren't long-lost siblings... So do you want them to be friends, or something?
Check my nesting ground :) Forrest and Angel are now gonna be mates! wait i never bred angel...
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
@Hopeless1

Ok. I'll try my best.
@Hopeless1

Ok. I'll try my best.
bJs5ioz.gif
@Hopeless1

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I can do the buy-two-get-one-free deal anymore. At the time I didn't think ahead to all the hard work. I literally have all the energy drained out of me right now.

I don't think I can do Voidwaker's lore anymore. I'm sorry, I honestly am.

Also just a reminder that I haven't received payment yet for either Angel or Forrest's lore...
@Hopeless1

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I can do the buy-two-get-one-free deal anymore. At the time I didn't think ahead to all the hard work. I literally have all the energy drained out of me right now.

I don't think I can do Voidwaker's lore anymore. I'm sorry, I honestly am.

Also just a reminder that I haven't received payment yet for either Angel or Forrest's lore...
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82