Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@CabbageCat Later is ok!
@CabbageCat Later is ok!
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34 Ayyyy wanna help me with some lore? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16921417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169215/16921417_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a voodoo witch doctor who lives in a secluded swamp full of dark magic :o
@swaggiep34

Ayyyy wanna help me with some lore?

16921417_350.png

She is a voodoo witch doctor who lives in a secluded swamp full of dark magic :o
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@ImDucked I'm so sorry... I'm currently writing some lore. Ping me tomorrow, please! Thank you!
@ImDucked I'm so sorry... I'm currently writing some lore. Ping me tomorrow, please! Thank you!
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
[center][img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/a-b-yay.gif[/img][/center]
a-b-yay.gif
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@ImDucked Alright, finished writing the other lore!

So, do you want her backstory? Do you want it to be sad or mysterious or OMG ILLUMINATI? Do you want it to do something with her apparel?

@ImDucked Alright, finished writing the other lore!

So, do you want her backstory? Do you want it to be sad or mysterious or OMG ILLUMINATI? Do you want it to do something with her apparel?

bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34

I just want to hoodoo voodoo magic bada**ery ya know? X3
@swaggiep34

I just want to hoodoo voodoo magic bada**ery ya know? X3
Reserving an order for later, I'm working on a main dragon! :3
Reserving an order for later, I'm working on a main dragon! :3
@Wolfycat101 Ok, ping me when you're ready!
@Wolfycat101 Ok, ping me when you're ready!
bJs5ioz.gif
@ImDucked Sorry, I'm not sure if I can do that :l Plus right now I'm pretty swamped with orders. But ping me tomorrow and I'll think about it!
@ImDucked Sorry, I'm not sure if I can do that :l Plus right now I'm pretty swamped with orders. But ping me tomorrow and I'll think about it!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82