Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
[size=5][b]Need lore? Get high quality (I think) lore here for low prices![/b][/size] (No slots! YAAAAY!!! Unlimited buying! YAAAAAAY!!!! Unlimited bumping! DOUBLE YAAAAAY!!!!!!) MIXED PAYMENTS ALLOWED. Don't have a lot of treasure or gems/trying to save up? Step right up to the cheap lore shop! [center][size=4]...[/size][/center] Blurb = As much as you think my writing is worth! Minimum of only 2k treasure or 3 gems!!! Mixed payments allowed. A few paragraphs = As much as you think my writing is worth! Minimum of only 4k treasure or 5 gems!!! Mixed payments allowed. Full backstory = As much as you think it's worth. Minimum of 7k or 7 gems. Mixed payments allowed. Art = Free! Feel free to give me advice and criticism! Art, colored in = Same goes :) [center][size=4]...[/size][/center] [size=5]RULES[/size] You can not pay in dragons unless I say otherwise. If paying in holiday currency, you can only use one that is for the current month. Don't be cheap or complain. You can criticize, but be polite. You can get a half refund if you don't like what I wrote. Just ping me below and give me a picture of your dragon! Tell me your flight and what you want the lore to be about! The dragon's life and personality would be great, too. It's ok to ask for refunds :) I promise I won't cry. Or rather, I'll try my BEST not to cry. OTHER THINGS YOU CAN PAY IN: Skins Familiars Art for lore [center][size=4]...[/size][/center] Examples of my writing are on my clan profile. You are also free to ask any of my customers if they were satisfied with my lore :3 You can find their usernames and the dragons I wrote lore for in somewhere in this thread, but my lore style has changed since I first opened this shop. Some of my own dragons have lore, too! Feel free to check them out. [center][size=4]...[/size][/center] Examples of my bad art: [img]http://i.imgur.com/NsNbJrR.jpg[/img] (Female Pearlcatcher, not colored in, with assorted apparel) [img]http://i.imgur.com/827l8vj.jpg[/img] (Same dragon, colored in) [img]http://i.imgur.com/e9ZJftP.jpg[/img] (Male Coati, not colored in, with assorted apparel) [img]http://i.imgur.com/BQuCjWj.jpg[/img] (Male Wildclaw, not colored in, no apparel) NOW DOING GIJINKAS ************************************************************************************************************************** You see a pink Skydancer prance past. She notices you and stops. "Hello!" she greets you cheerfully. "I'm Sunsetflower, the dragon in charge of the monthly discounts and deals!" She gestures at a sign beside her. "Welp, here they are," she says, smiling. "I update this sign every month! Feel free to come and check anytime!" Then her tone becomes more serious. "Just remember that you can only pick one deal each time you buy; You can't do more than that, otherwise it could come to the point where the lore and poems are completely free for you!" With that, she skips away. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28381594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283816/28381594_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]OCTOBER'S DISCOUNTS AND DEALS:[/b] If you are in the Plague flight, during the Riot of Rog you get 10% off (you do the math, I'm too lazy XD)!!! [/center] ........................................................................................................................................................................... [center][b][u]PINGLIST[/u][/b][/center] Phoenyxx FireBlaze9551 Boltninja75 ........................................................................................................................................................................... Current Apprenticed Scribe: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28531317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285314/28531317_350.png[/img] [/url] Current Courier: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26238835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262389/26238835_350.png[/img] [/url] P.S: When you are paying, please, please, PLEASE remind me of the deals and discounts that you are buying. I might forget :3 P.P.S: While I really appreciate everything you can give me, as it all helps out with lair expansion, ordering something would be doing me a FAVOR because I really, really love writing and drawing these, and I usually have no idea what to write about and draw for fear my ideas are too stupid. By asking for something, you are expanding my creativity, imagination, and confidence in myself. It's a good way to spend my free time, and I really, honestly do enjoy it. I didn't make this shop entirely for the treasure and gems and all that stuff; Mostly it was from the wanting of doing something to help others, and I really, REALLY felt the need to write and draw my heart out. Thank you so much for everything you do. Keep on being awesome!!! [right]~swaggiep34[/right]
Need lore?
Get high quality (I think) lore here for low prices!
(No slots! YAAAAY!!! Unlimited buying! YAAAAAAY!!!! Unlimited bumping! DOUBLE YAAAAAY!!!!!!) MIXED PAYMENTS ALLOWED.

Don't have a lot of treasure or gems/trying to save up?

Step right up to the cheap lore shop!

Blurb = As much as you think my writing is worth! Minimum of only 2k treasure or 3 gems!!! Mixed payments allowed.

A few paragraphs = As much as you think my writing is worth! Minimum of only 4k treasure or 5 gems!!! Mixed payments allowed.

Full backstory = As much as you think it's worth. Minimum of 7k or 7 gems. Mixed payments allowed.

Art = Free! Feel free to give me advice and criticism!

Art, colored in = Same goes :)

RULES

You can not pay in dragons unless I say otherwise.

If paying in holiday currency, you can only use one that is for the current month.

Don't be cheap or complain. You can criticize, but be polite.

You can get a half refund if you don't like what I wrote.

Just ping me below and give me a picture of your dragon! Tell me your flight and what you want the lore to be about! The dragon's life and personality would be great, too.

It's ok to ask for refunds :) I promise I won't cry. Or rather, I'll try my BEST not to cry.

OTHER THINGS YOU CAN PAY IN:

Skins

Familiars

Art for lore

Examples of my writing are on my clan profile. You are also free to ask any of my customers if they were satisfied with my lore :3 You can find their usernames and the dragons I wrote lore for in somewhere in this thread, but my lore style has changed since I first opened this shop. Some of my own dragons have lore, too! Feel free to check them out.

Examples of my bad art: NsNbJrR.jpg (Female Pearlcatcher, not colored in, with assorted apparel)
827l8vj.jpg (Same dragon, colored in)
e9ZJftP.jpg (Male Coati, not colored in, with assorted apparel)
BQuCjWj.jpg (Male Wildclaw, not colored in, no apparel)

NOW DOING GIJINKAS

**************************************************************************************************************************

You see a pink Skydancer prance past. She notices you and stops. "Hello!" she greets you cheerfully. "I'm Sunsetflower, the dragon in charge of the monthly discounts and deals!" She gestures at a sign beside her. "Welp, here they are," she says, smiling. "I update this sign every month! Feel free to come and check anytime!" Then her tone becomes more serious. "Just remember that you can only pick one deal each time you buy; You can't do more than that, otherwise it could come to the point where the lore and poems are completely free for you!" With that, she skips away.

28381594_350.png

OCTOBER'S DISCOUNTS AND DEALS:

If you are in the Plague flight, during the Riot of Rog you get 10% off (you do the math, I'm too lazy XD)!!!
...........................................................................................................................................................................

PINGLIST

Phoenyxx

FireBlaze9551

Boltninja75

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Current Apprenticed Scribe:
28531317_350.png

Current Courier:
26238835_350.png

P.S: When you are paying, please, please, PLEASE remind me of the deals and discounts that you are buying. I might forget :3

P.P.S: While I really appreciate everything you can give me, as it all helps out with lair expansion, ordering something would be doing me a FAVOR because I really, really love writing and drawing these, and I usually have no idea what to write about and draw for fear my ideas are too stupid. By asking for something, you are expanding my creativity, imagination, and confidence in myself. It's a good way to spend my free time, and I really, honestly do enjoy it. I didn't make this shop entirely for the treasure and gems and all that stuff; Mostly it was from the wanting of doing something to help others, and I really, REALLY felt the need to write and draw my heart out. Thank you so much for everything you do. Keep on being awesome!!!

~swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Welp no one likes my writing then :l
Welp no one likes my writing then :l
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34 I would love some lore for Steele! Also I am willing to pay more depending on the length and quality :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27285091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272851/27285091_350.png[/img] [/url] you can be creative with him but in general he is hyper, friendly, enjoys flying through the trees/ woods and hunting. His closest friends are Holuran, Wibert, Lyra and jade. He also wishes he was born into the wind or nature flight because he never felt like he fit in. As a child he would sneak over to those flights and his parents did not like that. His mate is sterling
@swaggiep34 I would love some lore for Steele! Also I am willing to pay more depending on the length and quality :)

27285091_350.png

you can be creative with him but in general he is hyper, friendly, enjoys flying through the trees/ woods and hunting. His closest friends are Holuran, Wibert, Lyra and jade. He also wishes he was born into the wind or nature flight because he never felt like he fit in. As a child he would sneak over to those flights and his parents did not like that. His mate is sterling
@tigersRangels I'd love to write lore for him! What kind would you like? (sorry but I have to ask this stuff XD)
@tigersRangels I'd love to write lore for him! What kind would you like? (sorry but I have to ask this stuff XD)
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 Sorry, I have never bought lore before.... so... I don't really know what types there are. :P
@swaggiep34 Sorry, I have never bought lore before.... so... I don't really know what types there are. :P
@tigersRangels Honestly I've never WRITTEN lore before... I totally get ya XD Do you want one about his past, about how he came to your lair... That kind of stuff :)
@tigersRangels Honestly I've never WRITTEN lore before... I totally get ya XD Do you want one about his past, about how he came to your lair... That kind of stuff :)
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 Sure :) just have fun with it and do what your comfortable with :)
@swaggiep34 Sure :) just have fun with it and do what your comfortable with :)
Alright! I'll send it to you :)
Alright! I'll send it to you :)
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34
May you write a lore for me?
@swaggiep34
May you write a lore for me?
@DeliciousBlood Sure! For what dragon?
@DeliciousBlood Sure! For what dragon?
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82