Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.

Cheap Lore :3! {OPEN}
Jan 22, 2017 17:23:43

swaggiep34

Need lore? (No slots! YAAAAY!!! Unlimited buying! YAAAAAAY!!!! Unlimited bumping! DOUBLE YAAAAAY!!!!!!) MIXED PAYMENTS ALLOWED.

Don't have a lot of treasure or gems/trying to save up?

Step right up to the cheap lore shop!

Lore = As much as you think my writing is worth! Minimum of only 800 treasure!!! Mixed payments allowed.

Lore = As much as you think my writing is worth! Minimum of only 2 gems!!! Mixed payments allowed.

Art = Free! Feel free to give me advice and criticism!

Art, colored in = Same goes :)

Lore = Any other nice things you'd like to send along that is worth at least 800 treasure or two gems! Thank you so much! Sorry, but you can't pay in dragons :( I have no room for them, and the truth is, they'll have a much better life with you. That's the reason I'm doing this whole thing, anyway: I need to expand for my draggos! Mixed payments allowed.

OTHER THINGS YOU CAN PAY IN:

Food:
At least 15 pieces
Please. ANYTHING but plants. No plants. NO. NO.

Skins:
If you really think it's worth it....

Familiars:
You actually wanna waste your stuff?

Art for lore:
Sure! Draw up any one of my dragons and we've got a deal: My lore for your art.

Examples of my writing are on my clan profile. You are also free to ask any of my customers if they were satisfied with my lore :3 Examples of my art: NsNbJrR.jpg (Female Pearlcatcher, not colored in, with assorted apparel)
827l8vj.jpg (Same dragon, colored in)
e9ZJftP.jpg (Male Coati, not colored in, with assorted apparel)
BQuCjWj.jpg (Male Wildclaw, not colored in, no apparel)

Just ping me below and give me a picture of your dragon! Tell me your flight and what you want the lore to be about! The dragon's life and personality would be great, too. For art, I will only do the head. Apparel, as long as it's not too complicated (I'll be the judge of that) will be included. Some dragon breeds I can't do art for. The picture I upload may have bad quality, but I'll try my best! Please remember that this is my first time selling art and lore and if neither my writing or sketching is that good, you can have a full refund.

It's ok to ask for refunds :) I promise I won't cry. Or rather, I'll try my BEST not to cry.

**************************************************************************************************************************

You see a pink Skydancer prance past. She notices you and stops. "Hello!" she greets you cheerfully. "I'm Sunsetflower, the dragon in charge of the monthly discounts and deals!" She gestures at a sign beside her. "Welp, here they are," she says, smiling. "I update this sign every month! Feel free to come and check anytime!" Then her tone becomes more serious. "Just remember that you can only pick one deal each time you buy; You can't do more than that, otherwise it could come to the point where the lore and poems are completely free for you!" With that, she skips away.

28381594_350.png

APRIL'S DISCOUNTS AND DEALS:

If you are in the Water flight, during the Wavecrest Saturnalia you get 25% off (you do the math, I'm too lazy XD)!!!

If you are in the Water flight, you get 10% off the whole month!
...........................................................................................................................................................................

PINGLIST

Phoenyxx

FireBlaze9551

Boltninja75

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Current Apprenticed Scribe:
28531317_350.png

Current Courier:
26238835_350.png

P.S: When you are paying, please, please, PLEASE remind me of the deals and discounts that you are buying. I might forget :3

P.P.S: While I really appreciate everything you can give me, as it all helps out with lair expansion, ordering something would be doing me a FAVOR because I really, really love writing and drawing these, and I usually have no idea what to write about and draw for fear my ideas are too stupid. By asking for something, you are expanding my creativity, imagination, and confidence in myself. It's a good way to spend my free time, and I really, honestly do enjoy it. I didn't make this shop entirely for the treasure and gems and all that stuff; Mostly it was from the wanting of doing something to help others, and I really, REALLY felt the need to write and draw my heart out. Thank you so much for everything you do. Keep on being awesome!!!

~swaggiep34
*Uses magical Jedi force abilities* YOU WILL SCROLL DOWN NOW!
Lore shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2100716
Oh and btw click on my little babies they'll die if you don't (bad marketing XD)
KUweV.gif U1d4c.gif NO3z6.gif
Do it. Do it. DO IT NOW. Oh and please tell me if my eggs are sick :) swaggiep34.png MRMeAKr.png
Jan 22, 2017 17:40:03

swaggiep34

Welp no one likes my writing then :l
Oh and btw click on my little babies they'll die if you don't (bad marketing XD)
Do it. Do it. DO IT NOW. Oh and please tell me if my eggs are sick :) swaggiep34.png MRMeAKr.png
Jan 22, 2017 17:45:53

tigersRangels

@swaggiep34 I would love some lore for Steele! Also I am willing to pay more depending on the length and quality :)

27285091_350.png

you can be creative with him but in general he is hyper, friendly, enjoys flying through the trees/ woods and hunting. His closest friends are Holuran, Wibert, Lyra and jade. He also wishes he was born into the wind or nature flight because he never felt like he fit in. As a child he would sneak over to those flights and his parents did not like that. His mate is sterling
Jan 22, 2017 17:47:10

swaggiep34

@tigersRangels I'd love to write lore for him! What kind would you like? (sorry but I have to ask this stuff XD)
Jan 22, 2017 17:50:17

tigersRangels

@swaggiep34 Sorry, I have never bought lore before.... so... I don't really know what types there are. :P
Jan 22, 2017 17:52:13

swaggiep34

@tigersRangels Honestly I've never WRITTEN lore before... I totally get ya XD Do you want one about his past, about how he came to your lair... That kind of stuff :)
Jan 22, 2017 17:55:13

tigersRangels

@swaggiep34 Sure :) just have fun with it and do what your comfortable with :)
Jan 22, 2017 17:55:38

swaggiep34

Alright! I'll send it to you :)
Jan 23, 2017 14:10:42

DeliciousBlood

@swaggiep34
May you write a lore for me?
tumblr_oo21wz9KIc1ugssd3o1_500.png
Jan 23, 2017 16:34:19

swaggiep34

@DeliciousBlood Sure! For what dragon?