Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Want a Fake Achievement? [PWYW] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70
^
Alex sighed.

really doing some awesome lore here.
^
Alex sighed.

really doing some awesome lore here.
u2TWLA7.png
^

He sheathed his blade, the storyteller said.
^

He sheathed his blade, the storyteller said.
u2TWLA7.png
^
the author didn't want to continue the story for now
^
the author didn't want to continue the story for now
u2TWLA7.png
^
^
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Title:Another one bites the dust

FR Image: okay uh.. yknow the image of the dragons when You've been defeated in the coli... I was hoping you could use that...? But I don't have a laptop so I can't photoshop it nor can I find one online.. :/

Description: And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust

Earned on: Everyday

Is 20g okay?
@Firedawn

Title:Another one bites the dust

FR Image: okay uh.. yknow the image of the dragons when You've been defeated in the coli... I was hoping you could use that...? But I don't have a laptop so I can't photoshop it nor can I find one online.. :/

Description: And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust

Earned on: Everyday

Is 20g okay?
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

I can do that, but it might take a bit, though. I need to kill my dergs in the Coli :P
@Reefknot

I can do that, but it might take a bit, though. I need to kill my dergs in the Coli :P
u2TWLA7.png
just gonna post here so i get my shiny star :D
just gonna post here so i get my shiny star :D
u2TWLA7.png
@Reefknot I'm sorry that this turned out worse than what I'd initially expected. Blame it for being so late in the night, I'll try to make a better version tomorrow.. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Uu4Mg5v.png[/img]
@Reefknot

I'm sorry that this turned out worse than what I'd initially expected. Blame it for being so late in the night, I'll try to make a better version tomorrow..

Uu4Mg5v.png
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn
Ahh, thank you :D I'll send some gems over to you in a sec C:
I think it looks fine, but if ya want to make another when you'be had some sleep, by all means, go for it! Lol ^-^
@Firedawn
Ahh, thank you :D I'll send some gems over to you in a sec C:
I think it looks fine, but if ya want to make another when you'be had some sleep, by all means, go for it! Lol ^-^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Title: A Bit Of A Narcissist FR Image: [item=depleted amazing reflection] Description: You are one good looking homosexual. Honestly, why aren't you ruling the world yet? Perhaps it's the obsession with your own reflection? Points: Eternal Loneliness Earned on: Everyday. @Firedawn bro this stuff is cool I'm kind of amazed ajdjdjdkeksj have this if you feel like doing it aha
Title: A Bit Of A Narcissist
FR Image: Depleted Amazing Reflection
Description: You are one good looking homosexual. Honestly, why aren't you ruling the world yet? Perhaps it's the obsession with your own reflection?
Earned on: Everyday.

@Firedawn bro this stuff is cool I'm kind of amazed ajdjdjdkeksj have this if you feel like doing it aha
banner_grimm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70