Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Want a Fake Achievement? [PWYW] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
~
~
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn *slides in* Hello (again) I'd like to order an achievement (what a twist) Title: Am I famous now? Image: [item=salt] Description: You're the new drama star! Awesome! Points: ∞ Earned on: 2017-08-30 (sending payment in a minute) And if I may ask I'd like the salt in the rounded corner icon with the diamond star, please :)
@Firedawn

*slides in*

Hello (again)

I'd like to order an achievement (what a twist)

Title: Am I famous now?
Image: Salt
Description: You're the new drama star! Awesome!
Earned on: 2017-08-30

(sending payment in a minute)

And if I may ask I'd like the salt in the rounded corner icon with the diamond star, please :)
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Here you go! :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/Iq5djtb.png[/img] (I would throw in a GIF, but I'm currently on a laggy computer without my animating app. Sorry! And thank you so much~ :D) @KnightYumi
Here you go! :D

Iq5djtb.png

(I would throw in a GIF, but I'm currently on a laggy computer without my animating app. Sorry! And thank you so much~ :D)

@KnightYumi
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

It's so perfect :DDD (I changed the description for a bit less salty, but this original (this one) is better :D I just wasn't sure, that this kind of drama themed stuff is okay to you :D)

So big big thank you :D
@Firedawn

It's so perfect :DDD (I changed the description for a bit less salty, but this original (this one) is better :D I just wasn't sure, that this kind of drama themed stuff is okay to you :D)

So big big thank you :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
bump~
bump~
u2TWLA7.png
bump
bump
u2TWLA7.png
bump
bump
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Title: Nonstop Gifter
Image: My avatar image (Sona in my lair) and if possible, could you slap on an open chest tooltip shown in the upper left corner on openables on her upper left side and a familiar heart on her lower right side?? And could she be in one of those rounded corner squares? I've been trying to find the link I had to that junk and can't find it now sorry :'I
Description: Congratulations, you've obtained a joyful heart and an empty vault.
Earned on: Everyday

Would 10kt and a junk familiar be an alright tip?~ :3
@Firedawn

Title: Nonstop Gifter
Image: My avatar image (Sona in my lair) and if possible, could you slap on an open chest tooltip shown in the upper left corner on openables on her upper left side and a familiar heart on her lower right side?? And could she be in one of those rounded corner squares? I've been trying to find the link I had to that junk and can't find it now sorry :'I
Description: Congratulations, you've obtained a joyful heart and an empty vault.
Earned on: Everyday

Would 10kt and a junk familiar be an alright tip?~ :3
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Yep, that'd be great, thank you ^^

I'll get back to you with your achievement asap~ and thank you!
@RoyalSorceress

Yep, that'd be great, thank you ^^

I'll get back to you with your achievement asap~ and thank you!
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn Title: Nerd Image: [item=Weathered Grimoire] Description: You're the nerdiest nerd to ever nerd. Points: 9 3/4 Earned on: 3.14 Thanks!
@Firedawn
Title: Nerd
Image: Weathered Grimoire
Description: You're the nerdiest nerd to ever nerd.
Earned on: 3.14

Thanks!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70