Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Want a Fake Achievement? [PWYW] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70
@Spooner The [i]manly manliness[/i] cannot be [i]manned.[/i] @RaptorFeathers That would be amazing, thank you! ^^ @Blizzardwing Here you go! Sorry I had to make the words smaller, it was too long :x [img]http://i.imgur.com/WAfpAAb.png[/img]
@Spooner

The manly manliness cannot be manned.

@RaptorFeathers

That would be amazing, thank you! ^^

@Blizzardwing

Here you go! Sorry I had to make the words smaller, it was too long :x

WAfpAAb.png
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn
Thank you. It's fine.
@Firedawn
Thank you. It's fine.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
^
^
u2TWLA7.png
^
^
u2TWLA7.png
Since just writing ''bump'' is boring, why not try and improve my writing skills here.

They heard of the legend, over and over. His name was repeated in the old stories, and sang during campfire revels. Many has said his name in fear, wonder and awe, and children of many were named after him. Seven legacies were known of them, and seven of them were just as powerful and dangerous than the next.

His name?

His name was Alex.

TBC in my next bump. ;D
Since just writing ''bump'' is boring, why not try and improve my writing skills here.

They heard of the legend, over and over. His name was repeated in the old stories, and sang during campfire revels. Many has said his name in fear, wonder and awe, and children of many were named after him. Seven legacies were known of them, and seven of them were just as powerful and dangerous than the next.

His name?

His name was Alex.

TBC in my next bump. ;D
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Title: Hatchling Profiteer
FR Image: This Auction House image but without the text
Description: Buy and resell every dragon ever.
Earned on: Everyday

;D
@Firedawn

Title: Hatchling Profiteer
FR Image: This Auction House image but without the text
Description: Buy and resell every dragon ever.
Earned on: Everyday

;D
j3zsWMV.png
@Yavanna Hope this is okay! ^^ Sorry I had to resize the Points and Earned text, it was too large :x [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZVGHZuF.png[/img]
@Yavanna

Hope this is okay! ^^ Sorry I had to resize the Points and Earned text, it was too large :x

ZVGHZuF.png
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Thank's okay! Sending you some payment :D
@Firedawn

Thank's okay! Sending you some payment :D
j3zsWMV.png
^^ Happy Gala!
^^ Happy Gala!
I387ENf.png
Known by legend, Alex.. was a powerful fighter. Many of men and dragons wished to have his strength and agility. But Alex never showed his secret.. not ever.

^
Known by legend, Alex.. was a powerful fighter. Many of men and dragons wished to have his strength and agility. But Alex never showed his secret.. not ever.

^
u2TWLA7.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70