Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Opening new shop. Link provided soon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[Center] [Size=7]Shop moved- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2106579]HERE [/URL][/size] I am currently [s] [B]Accepting orders[/b]//Filled up [B]Online[/b]//Offline may take a while to respond [/S [ Lore will vary in size but will always have atleast 2 paragraphs, they will also always include some personality traits and background story. [B]I ask that credit is given to me for the bio.[/b] [b]How to order![/b] [QUOTE] which dragon: Which way are you paying?: Extra details (if any) about your dragon: @MissFizzle [/quote] Need something longer? 100kt for every 2000 words. All forms of payment 6kt [B]Rename scrolls[/b] I accept gems 1:850 [b]Festival currency (PWYW)[/b] I may accept other items, just ask! Slots: N/A my work is done to quickly to need slots Rush holds my wishlist. Get me an item on my wishlist, get lore for extra dragons. [B]Send payment in after I agree to your order[/b]. I will not accept until the work is done. For free of charge I will add information, or change details you may not like. [quote=SPECIAL DEALS] Every Saturday and sunday are "Happy hour" days. Lowering the cost of Lore to 5kt. [/quote] Please leave a review, on how you liked the lore. Ping me!

Shop moved- HERE
I am currently
Accepting orders//Filled up
Online//Offline

may take a while to respond
[/S [

Lore will vary in size but will always have atleast 2 paragraphs, they will also always include some personality traits and background story.

I ask that credit is given to me for the bio.

How to order!
Quote:
which dragon:
Which way are you paying?:
Extra details (if any) about your dragon:
@MissFizzle
Need something longer? 100kt for every 2000 words.
All forms of payment
6kt
Rename scrolls
I accept gems 1:850
Festival currency (PWYW)

I may accept other items, just ask!
Slots:
N/A my work is done to quickly to need slots

Rush holds my wishlist. Get me an item on my wishlist, get lore for extra dragons.

Send payment in after I agree to your order. I will not accept until the work is done. For free of charge I will add information, or change details you may not like.
SPECIAL DEALS wrote:
Every Saturday and sunday are "Happy hour" days. Lowering the cost of Lore to 5kt.

Please leave a review, on how you liked the lore.
Ping me!
Hl87sOx.jpg
Comments on my lore so far Some comments from my "will lore for rename scroll" thread Found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2096013/2] here[/url] [quote=TxTiger]MY GOODNESS, IT'S AMAZING AND NIMARI TOO AAAAAA INCREDIBLE Now I ship my dragons waaay more than I should TUT Thank you thank you thank you! And of course I'll credit!! TAT [/quote] [quote=Adu]I really like it! I think what you did with her staff was super interesting c:[/quote] And my "lore the dragon above you" thread Found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2093643/1#post_2093643]here [/url] [Quote=Shippington]@MissFizzle OMG that bio was so cute thank you!![/quote] [Quote=GoldemEggy]@MissFrizzle Thank you for the lore for Evelyn! :) I love it, and I'll credit you when I put it in her bio[/quote]
Comments on my lore so far
Some comments from my "will lore for rename scroll" thread
Found here
TxTiger wrote:
MY GOODNESS, IT'S AMAZING
AND NIMARI TOO AAAAAA INCREDIBLE
Now I ship my dragons waaay more than I should TUT

Thank you thank you thank you! And of course I'll credit!! TAT
Adu wrote:
I really like it! I think what you did with her staff was super interesting c:

And my "lore the dragon above you" thread Found here
Shippington wrote:
@MissFizzle OMG that bio was so cute thank you!!
GoldemEggy wrote:
@MissFrizzle Thank you for the lore for Evelyn! :) I love it, and I'll credit you when I put it in her bio
Hl87sOx.jpg
Current large commissions-

Finished large commisions-
2115 words (fixed) now 2796 words. Paid for- HollowedAngel777
Current large commissions-

Finished large commisions-
2115 words (fixed) now 2796 words. Paid for- HollowedAngel777
Hl87sOx.jpg
Reserved
Reserved
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle - How about something for this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29884181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298842/29884181_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MissFizzle - How about something for this gal?

29884181_350.png
@MadmDragonfly I'd love to!
@MadmDragonfly I'd love to!
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle, wonderful! Would you like me to send the treasure before or after you are through?
@MissFizzle, wonderful! Would you like me to send the treasure before or after you are through?
@MadmDragonfly you can send it now and I'll accept once the lore is posted ^^ if you want me to change anything I can do it free of charge.
@MadmDragonfly you can send it now and I'll accept once the lore is posted ^^ if you want me to change anything I can do it free of charge.
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle, sounds good. I'll send it right now.
@MissFizzle, sounds good. I'll send it right now.
@MadmDragonfly
Blight, a cursed child of Nighthowlers. When Blight was but a hatchling she encountered the desease, cursed for all enternity. As the desease advances she notices more and more wolf like features presenting. Before long she would be completely feral. When Blight still had the mind of a dragon, she was a kind, sweet girl. She had hopes of becoming head of a clan some day, but when she was infected this dream was soon forgotten, only to be replaced by fear, and the dream to one day again be normal.
-
-
-
One year later-
Blight's days of being afraid don't exist anymore. Long ago fading away with her beautiful dragoness face. Blight is almost completely farel now, with only moments of sanity. Prisoner in a large pen fortified by her current clan while her friends search for a cure.

Pacing back and forth, her days are spent resenting those that keep her captive, her feral side only wanting to roam the forests hunting, and scavenging. Trapped inside the mind of the feral Nighthowler, Blight exists, constantly fighting for control of her own body. Only time will tell, what will come of Blight's formal self. Will beauty or the beast win the fight?
@MadmDragonfly
Blight, a cursed child of Nighthowlers. When Blight was but a hatchling she encountered the desease, cursed for all enternity. As the desease advances she notices more and more wolf like features presenting. Before long she would be completely feral. When Blight still had the mind of a dragon, she was a kind, sweet girl. She had hopes of becoming head of a clan some day, but when she was infected this dream was soon forgotten, only to be replaced by fear, and the dream to one day again be normal.
-
-
-
One year later-
Blight's days of being afraid don't exist anymore. Long ago fading away with her beautiful dragoness face. Blight is almost completely farel now, with only moments of sanity. Prisoner in a large pen fortified by her current clan while her friends search for a cure.

Pacing back and forth, her days are spent resenting those that keep her captive, her feral side only wanting to roam the forests hunting, and scavenging. Trapped inside the mind of the feral Nighthowler, Blight exists, constantly fighting for control of her own body. Only time will tell, what will come of Blight's formal self. Will beauty or the beast win the fight?
Hl87sOx.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14