Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Banner commissions
1 2
Hi, I was wondering if you would want a commission for a banner? You can use the banner in either your profile or signature. I'm willing to create Banners for a small price of 5000T or 25G. If you're interested, please message me. If you want one, reply to this forum with the image/s or name/s of the dragon/s of your choice. Particularly the one's that are in your own lair. (NOTE: If they are wearing apparel, that will appear in the banner.) As well as any specific theme's you want the banner to go off of. Example: Death, Summer, Dawn, moon, etc. You can also request a single colour for the background instead of a theme. I can do any size if you want one in particular. Signature's can only have at most 500x100. Profile's can have any size. [b]Some examples are:[/b] example #1: profile banner Contians = coloured background, text, two dragons Size = 250x250 [img]http://i.imgur.com/5vKwclS.png[/img] Example #2: Profile banner Contains = coloured background, edited background, one dragon Size = 250x250 [img]http://i.imgur.com/vHFgq1M.png[/img] Example #3: Signature banner Contains = coloured background, text, one dragon Size = 500x100 [img]http://i.imgur.com/VH12HXl.png[/img] [b]Completed orders:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8UPRAQX.png[/img] Thank you for your time.
Hi,

I was wondering if you would want a commission for a banner?
You can use the banner in either your profile or signature.
I'm willing to create Banners for a small price of 5000T or 25G. If you're interested, please message me.

If you want one, reply to this forum with the image/s or name/s of the dragon/s of your choice.
Particularly the one's that are in your own lair.
(NOTE: If they are wearing apparel, that will appear in the banner.)
As well as any specific theme's you want the banner to go off of.
Example: Death, Summer, Dawn, moon, etc.
You can also request a single colour for the background instead of a theme.

I can do any size if you want one in particular.
Signature's can only have at most 500x100.
Profile's can have any size.

Some examples are:

example #1: profile banner
Contians = coloured background, text, two dragons
Size = 250x250
5vKwclS.png

Example #2: Profile banner
Contains = coloured background, edited background, one dragon
Size = 250x250
vHFgq1M.png

Example #3: Signature banner
Contains = coloured background, text, one dragon
Size = 500x100
VH12HXl.png

Completed orders:

8UPRAQX.png

Thank you for your time.
@Mishkatoby10
Hi! I was wondering if you could make a banner for my future subspecies project thingy.
So here is what I was thinking: The Crystal Pools coliseum venue as a background, my dragon(Luciferase) and it would say Imperial Gems in Castellar font. I'm willing to pay up to 10,000 treasure since it's kind of complicated.
If you do end up doing this, I thank you.
@Mishkatoby10
Hi! I was wondering if you could make a banner for my future subspecies project thingy.
So here is what I was thinking: The Crystal Pools coliseum venue as a background, my dragon(Luciferase) and it would say Imperial Gems in Castellar font. I'm willing to pay up to 10,000 treasure since it's kind of complicated.
58Xu9Qj.png absurditea
they/them or he/him
writing shop
ao3
+3 hr FR
MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png
JyS1QuY.png
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png hMGipS8.png
[quote name="WhimsicalWolf" date=2017-01-29 16:18:14] @Mishkatoby10 Hi! I was wondering if you could make a banner for my future subspecies project thingy. So here is what I was thinking: The Crystal Pools coliseum venue as a background, my dragon(Luciferase) and it would say Imperial Gems in Castellar font. I'm willing to pay up to 10,000 treasure since it's kind of complicated. If you do end up doing this, I thank you. [/quote] It has been made and I'll send it to you shortly. If you're unhappy and want something altered, just tell me and I can fix that up for you free-of-charge. Just send me the treasure and I'll give you the link in the replying message. Thank you.
WhimsicalWolf wrote on 2017-01-29:
@Mishkatoby10

It has been made and I'll send it to you shortly.
If you're unhappy and want something altered, just tell me and I can fix that up for you free-of-charge.

Just send me the treasure and I'll give you the link in the replying message. Thank you.
BUMP
BUMP
@Mishkatoby10
Will you please make me a banner for my hatchery? I'd like it to have the words Pharaoh Souls on there somewhere. My pair is Sobek and Seshat and you can use either one. The hatchery is for a subspecies that is Egyptian themed, if that helps at all. Thanks!
@Mishkatoby10
Will you please make me a banner for my hatchery? I'd like it to have the words Pharaoh Souls on there somewhere. My pair is Sobek and Seshat and you can use either one. The hatchery is for a subspecies that is Egyptian themed, if that helps at all. Thanks!
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
@karaglen00

Do you have any specific size you would like the banner to be?
@karaglen00

Do you have any specific size you would like the banner to be?
@Mishkatoby10
250x250 would be great. Maybe something like example 1?
@Mishkatoby10
250x250 would be great. Maybe something like example 1?
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
@Karaglen

I've set the banner to 200(h)x500(w).
I do apologise for not having it at 250x250. I do hope this is okay with you though as it easily fits in the small pieces in the background.
It has been completed and is ready for export.

For payment, send a message and I shall send you the banner.
If you aren't completely happy with the banner, you can have it altered slightly for free-of-charge (However, this option may cost a small amount of treasure depending on the amount you want changed.)

Thank you.
@Karaglen

I've set the banner to 200(h)x500(w).
I do apologise for not having it at 250x250. I do hope this is okay with you though as it easily fits in the small pieces in the background.
It has been completed and is ready for export.

For payment, send a message and I shall send you the banner.
If you aren't completely happy with the banner, you can have it altered slightly for free-of-charge (However, this option may cost a small amount of treasure depending on the amount you want changed.)

Thank you.
boop
boop
boop
boop
1 2