Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Whim Paints { Closed }
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@Whim
Will you draw my two characters in painted fullbody?
@Whim
Will you draw my two characters in painted fullbody?
unbrqMG.png
@Whim
I have 109 pine cones right now. Can I give you those and then give you the remaining ones after?
@Whim
I have 109 pine cones right now. Can I give you those and then give you the remaining ones after?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png

@Crescentstar711

Sure!

@Crescentstar711

Sure!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3

@jellywolffy

Yep! I probably won't end up needed that many pinecones, so is if okay if a portion is payed in treasure/gems? Because that would probably come out to around 500 pinecones. cx

@jellywolffy

Yep! I probably won't end up needed that many pinecones, so is if okay if a portion is payed in treasure/gems? Because that would probably come out to around 500 pinecones. cx
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim is there a pinglist i could be added to? i really love your cell-shades and will be looking forward to purchasing one or two in the future :)
@Whim is there a pinglist i could be added to? i really love your cell-shades and will be looking forward to purchasing one or two in the future :)
RwlVTlu.png
@Whim
Oh, I was planning to pay in pure t for both. Will that be ok for you?
You can buy pinecones from AH anyways.
@Whim
Oh, I was planning to pay in pure t for both. Will that be ok for you?
You can buy pinecones from AH anyways.
unbrqMG.png

@jellywolffy

For the festival season I focus on festival currency, but I can get yours started after the week is over. c:

@maxctrick

Are you still interested?

@jellywolffy

For the festival season I focus on festival currency, but I can get yours started after the week is over. c:

@maxctrick

Are you still interested?
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim yes! I'm grinding for more pinecones just in case :) I'd love to be added to a pinglist or place an order if you're available!
@Whim yes! I'm grinding for more pinecones just in case :) I'd love to be added to a pinglist or place an order if you're available!
RwlVTlu.png
@Whim Sorry if you prefer to not be pinged when you're closed, but I was wondering if 50kt~ would be able to get me a sketch of one of my coatls hugging or laying over a decently comically large egg?
@Whim Sorry if you prefer to not be pinged when you're closed, but I was wondering if 50kt~ would be able to get me a sketch of one of my coatls hugging or laying over a decently comically large egg?
K2uvkNB.png

@magxctrick

I can put your order in now and work on it soon!

@NoodleOodles

That would definitely work. I can get to it after the festival is over.

@magxctrick

I can put your order in now and work on it soon!

@NoodleOodles

That would definitely work. I can get to it after the festival is over.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31