Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>Inwe's Art Shop<< CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@Rabies Hey! I'm sorry which dragon were you wanting art of? I don't see a link! cx
@Rabies Hey! I'm sorry which dragon were you wanting art of? I don't see a link! cx
@Inwe ah dang, sorry- opened the page but didn't post the link
http://insanus-draconem.deviantart.com/art/Midnight-Dreamstalker-Ref-5-0-635911897 heeere
@Inwe ah dang, sorry- opened the page but didn't post the link
http://insanus-draconem.deviantart.com/art/Midnight-Dreamstalker-Ref-5-0-635911897 heeere
R1YdvKt.png
@Rabies It's alright! ^^ But sure - I'd be happy to! You can go ahead and send payment thru the crossroads and I'll get you on my list. I'll be in touch once I have a sketch ready for approval! Thanks!
@Rabies It's alright! ^^ But sure - I'd be happy to! You can go ahead and send payment thru the crossroads and I'll get you on my list. I'll be in touch once I have a sketch ready for approval! Thanks!
@Inwe

Link to Dragon or Character's Ref: Soonja!
Commission Type:: Coloured Chibi
Payment Preference:: USD
Pose/Other Preferences:: I'd love for her to look as cute as you can get her; she's a very pure and gentle soul. <:)
@Inwe

Link to Dragon or Character's Ref: Soonja!
Commission Type:: Coloured Chibi
Payment Preference:: USD
Pose/Other Preferences:: I'd love for her to look as cute as you can get her; she's a very pure and gentle soul. <:)
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@inwe

Hello!
I've woken up and I'm here to drop references now that I've gotten a nap in!

Link to Dragon or Character's Ref:
rigor samsa, feline / candle.
eden young, red panda / stone guardian.
buncake, bunny / marshmallow.

Commission Type::
3x chibis, colored.

Payment Preference::
1x Electricians Power Pack.
+ difference in Gems. (price quote desired)

Pose/Other Preferences::
Can you revamp Buncake a little? Still keep him rounded and soft like a little fluffy marshmallow, but incorporate this aesthetic inspiration into his design somehow?

The words "exo" are not desired in Buncake's commission!

I'd like Eden to be feral / quad, and I'd like Rigor (in any form) to be shown crying black, tar-like tears. His nose and teeth are also chartreuse green (gums and tongue are light blue if that's necessary information). Thank you!
@inwe

Hello!
I've woken up and I'm here to drop references now that I've gotten a nap in!

Link to Dragon or Character's Ref:
rigor samsa, feline / candle.
eden young, red panda / stone guardian.
buncake, bunny / marshmallow.

Commission Type::
3x chibis, colored.

Payment Preference::
1x Electricians Power Pack.
+ difference in Gems. (price quote desired)

Pose/Other Preferences::
Can you revamp Buncake a little? Still keep him rounded and soft like a little fluffy marshmallow, but incorporate this aesthetic inspiration into his design somehow?

The words "exo" are not desired in Buncake's commission!

I'd like Eden to be feral / quad, and I'd like Rigor (in any form) to be shown crying black, tar-like tears. His nose and teeth are also chartreuse green (gums and tongue are light blue if that's necessary information). Thank you!
Link to Dragon or Character's Ref: Puii
Commission Type:: Chibi
Payment Preference:: Probably gems?
Pose/Other Preferences:: as cute as possible! I prefer her w/ the staff and bells? :3c

Link to Dragon or Character's Ref: Oki
Pose/Other Preferences:: add the paper tags pls? :3c

@Inwe
Link to Dragon or Character's Ref: Puii
Pose/Other Preferences:: as cute as possible! I prefer her w/ the staff and bells? :3c

Link to Dragon or Character's Ref: Oki
Pose/Other Preferences:: add the paper tags pls? :3c

@Inwe
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Cedric - Sure! I may have to simplify her apparel somewhat to fit it all in c: Is that okay?
I'll send you a message with my paypal info so you can send payment! Thank you <3

@Exosomniac - Okay! Total price for 3 Chibis would be 4.5k Gems. c: The power packs look like they are sitting around 3k gems worth?

@MoonGoddess - And you'll be my last slot for now! ^^ These guys are pretty cute <3 Total price would be 3k gems if paying with gems!
@Cedric - Sure! I may have to simplify her apparel somewhat to fit it all in c: Is that okay?
I'll send you a message with my paypal info so you can send payment! Thank you <3

@Exosomniac - Okay! Total price for 3 Chibis would be 4.5k Gems. c: The power packs look like they are sitting around 3k gems worth?

@MoonGoddess - And you'll be my last slot for now! ^^ These guys are pretty cute <3 Total price would be 3k gems if paying with gems!
It seems like i missed the last slot, do you mind putting me on your ping for your next opening?
It seems like i missed the last slot, do you mind putting me on your ping for your next opening?
@Inwe
I'll be paying in Treasure. I believe it's 2400000
@Inwe
I'll be paying in Treasure. I believe it's 2400000
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@BaraBear - Added! Thank you! c:

@MoonGoddess - Sounds good! Thank you for the crossroads! I'll get you on my list and be in touch!
@BaraBear - Added! Thank you! c:

@MoonGoddess - Sounds good! Thank you for the crossroads! I'll get you on my list and be in touch!
1 2 3 4 5