Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~~Smurr Art Comissions!~~ [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/9d94/th/pre/i/2017/014/b/8/commission_bansheesloth_2_by_hystericalrt-davde4t.png[/img] [center][i]One of two simple color commissions for Bansheesloth![/i][/center]
commission_bansheesloth_2_by_hystericalrt-davde4t.png

One of two simple color commissions for Bansheesloth!
Oh wow I love your art style! So cool! <3

Anyways I'd like to commission you if possible.
I'd love to get a Pixel of Naomi, like the fullbody one you have in the examples. I'll pay in treasure.
I was thinking pose wise it'd be Naomi knelt down on the ground, maybe holding a bloody rag and looking off in the distance. His expression would be mad/growling and he'd have the black/white eyes and larger horns. And if possible to add the Pride demon (the purple smoke dragon you see in the second picture) over his shoulder/looking over him with a similar look of hate/anger.
I'm more then willing to pay over the 200kt max price you have there as well as treating the Pride demon as a second character.

I hope i got everything if not please tell me ^3^
Oh wow I love your art style! So cool! <3

Anyways I'd like to commission you if possible.
I'd love to get a Pixel of Naomi, like the fullbody one you have in the examples. I'll pay in treasure.
I was thinking pose wise it'd be Naomi knelt down on the ground, maybe holding a bloody rag and looking off in the distance. His expression would be mad/growling and he'd have the black/white eyes and larger horns. And if possible to add the Pride demon (the purple smoke dragon you see in the second picture) over his shoulder/looking over him with a similar look of hate/anger.
I'm more then willing to pay over the 200kt max price you have there as well as treating the Pride demon as a second character.

I hope i got everything if not please tell me ^3^
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@TheTraveler1816
Ooooh! I'd be happy to work on this, just message me so we can work out the payment and I'll get started :>
@TheTraveler1816
Ooooh! I'd be happy to work on this, just message me so we can work out the payment and I'll get started :>
Lineless art examples added!
Lineless art examples added!
[center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/0aab/f/2017/015/8/f/thetraveler1816_by_hystericalrt-davk3xt.png[/img] [i](Pixel art done for TheTraveler1816!)[/i][/center]
thetraveler1816_by_hystericalrt-davk3xt.png
(Pixel art done for TheTraveler1816!)
Bump
Bump
//Sliiides back here

Hello again! About how much would it cost me to get a painted fullbody of Byork?

Depending on the cost, I may add a second order. c:
//Sliiides back here

Hello again! About how much would it cost me to get a painted fullbody of Byork?

Depending on the cost, I may add a second order. c:
frcomm67.png
@FreezeFrame
it would be 500K for a painted commission :>
@FreezeFrame
it would be 500K for a painted commission :>
Alright! I just wanted to make sure.

So I'd like to add a simple color of Miharu too!
Alright! I just wanted to make sure.

So I'd like to add a simple color of Miharu too!
frcomm67.png
@FreezeFrame
alright! i'll send you a message so we can set up payment and talk details!
@FreezeFrame
alright! i'll send you a message so we can set up payment and talk details!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14