Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~~Smurr Art Comissions!~~ [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Will you take 3 eliminates for 2 fully painted pieces?
Will you take 3 eliminates for 2 fully painted pieces?
currently addicted to furvilla, will trade dragons and stuff that i have for currency and stuff on it!
@SimpleMinded
Depending on the complexity (whether you want them to black and white, one color, or multiple) the 2 sets of 10 icons would be anywhere from 200-300k. if you're interested we can message me to iron out the details like complexity, size, payment/exact price, and details about the icons

:>
@SimpleMinded
Depending on the complexity (whether you want them to black and white, one color, or multiple) the 2 sets of 10 icons would be anywhere from 200-300k. if you're interested we can message me to iron out the details like complexity, size, payment/exact price, and details about the icons

:>
@Bansheesloth
not particularly I'm honestly going by appearance, rarity, and my mood. if you think something would be equivalent to my prices feel free to ask and I'll answer ;>
@Bansheesloth
not particularly I'm honestly going by appearance, rarity, and my mood. if you think something would be equivalent to my prices feel free to ask and I'll answer ;>
@StarPrincePhilip
Yes, I believe that would work for the most part! If your interested please feel free to message me and we can discuss details :>
@StarPrincePhilip
Yes, I believe that would work for the most part! If your interested please feel free to message me and we can discuss details :>
Ahh, well I have quite a few familiars and a couple skins. Also i have yet to be able to get rid of my ethereal flame regalia bundle xD [item = sunbeam ursa] [item = hibernal starbear] [item = wavebreak snarler] [item = chromefeather lookout] [item = agol] [item = unlikely alliance] [item = enchanting goblin] [item = axe mimic] [item = orbiting spirit] [item = accent: shedding season] [item = mana relic] Would any of these interest you?
Ahh, well I have quite a few familiars and a couple skins. Also i have yet to be able to get rid of my ethereal flame regalia bundle xD
Sunbeam Ursa Hibernal Starbear Wavebreak Snarler Chromefeather Lookout Agol Unlikely Alliance Enchanting Goblin Axe Mimic Orbiting Spirit Accent: Shedding Season
Would any of these interest you?
@Bansheesloth
Depending on exactly what you want you can either pay in full or pay part of the price with something like those. I would be interested in the ethereal flame regalia ,the sunbeam, and Agol if that helps. The price they're currently going for on auction is how much they count towards the payment
@Bansheesloth
Depending on exactly what you want you can either pay in full or pay part of the price with something like those. I would be interested in the ethereal flame regalia ,the sunbeam, and Agol if that helps. The price they're currently going for on auction is how much they count towards the payment
I'm actually looking into one of the simple color ones? @Smurr I could probably do partial item payment and then some treasure ^u^
I'm actually looking into one of the simple color ones? @Smurr I could probably do partial item payment and then some treasure ^u^
@Bansheesloth
alrighty! Feel free to message me to discuss the details and I'll get started
@Bansheesloth
alrighty! Feel free to message me to discuss the details and I'll get started
Hello! I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a simple colored fullbody of this boy here?

I'm sorry for the lack of a fullbody reference for him (and the overall picture/art quality haha I'm awful at art I'm sorry), I have terrible trouble drawing below the shoulders ;-;
Hello! I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a simple colored fullbody of this boy here?

I'm sorry for the lack of a fullbody reference for him (and the overall picture/art quality haha I'm awful at art I'm sorry), I have terrible trouble drawing below the shoulders ;-;
frcomm67.png
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14