Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70
@MisSavage [img]https://i.imgur.com/QWgEgkL.jpg[/img] Just finished inking! =D If you approve, just let @Huntess know and a'coloring it will go ^^
@MisSavage
QWgEgkL.jpg
Just finished inking! =D If you approve, just let @Huntess know and a'coloring it will go ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
Love it so much! <3

@Huntess
Please go ahead!
@Crescentstar711
Love it so much! <3

@Huntess
Please go ahead!
CffXOU7.png6jgBlPi.jpegalPnWye.png
@Crescentstar711

Hiya! I'm curious as to which artist is doing the signature art, and which breeds are available.
@Crescentstar711

Hiya! I'm curious as to which artist is doing the signature art, and which breeds are available.
nhvnI0X.png
@LadyNatalia
We both do. I do the line art and the artist Huntess does the color. The signatures are custom and are treated like a full body art piece =)
@LadyNatalia
We both do. I do the line art and the artist Huntess does the color. The signatures are custom and are treated like a full body art piece =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Gotcha! I wanted to check since the forum mentioned inquiring about details. I'm interested in getting signature art of this dragon here: Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33734236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337343/33734236_350.png[/img] [/url] Image type: Fullbody Style: Digitally colored Additional notes: For Apparel, just his crown and scar. He can be drawn in anyway that would be easiest to fit in the signature. (I have old artwork of him in my signature, but it's awkwardly drawn and his tertiary gene is different XD ) Oh, and can he fit the singature 300 width by 100 height?
@Crescentstar711

Gotcha! I wanted to check since the forum mentioned inquiring about details.
I'm interested in getting signature art of this dragon here:

Dragon:
33734236_350.png

Image type: Fullbody
Style: Digitally colored
Additional notes: For Apparel, just his crown and scar. He can be drawn in anyway that would be easiest to fit in the signature. (I have old artwork of him in my signature, but it's awkwardly drawn and his tertiary gene is different XD ) Oh, and can he fit the singature 300 width by 100 height?
nhvnI0X.png
@LadyNatalia
What a sinister looking dragon! I typically draw it out and then scan, where Huntess will do the color. For my part, it'd be 100kt. @Huntess can tell how much it'd be for the coloring of the piece. Just be sure to set up a CR with the treasure and I'll only accept it after I finish the piece ^^

Any sort of pose/expression you would like him to have?
@LadyNatalia
What a sinister looking dragon! I typically draw it out and then scan, where Huntess will do the color. For my part, it'd be 100kt. @Huntess can tell how much it'd be for the coloring of the piece. Just be sure to set up a CR with the treasure and I'll only accept it after I finish the piece ^^

Any sort of pose/expression you would like him to have?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
Sounds good to me!

For his expression, an evil smirk/grin. Could his eye scar also have a little blood on it? (He's my German king/scientist and doctor...a very sly, sinister dragon. He's kind of a fan dragon...based on a character but I've added my own lore to him as well)
For his pose, laying down with his head up. I have a picture here for reference: image
@Crescentstar711
Sounds good to me!

For his expression, an evil smirk/grin. Could his eye scar also have a little blood on it? (He's my German king/scientist and doctor...a very sly, sinister dragon. He's kind of a fan dragon...based on a character but I've added my own lore to him as well)
For his pose, laying down with his head up. I have a picture here for reference: image
nhvnI0X.png
@Crescentstar711
@MisSavage
Saved the Image and Will Start Colouring tomorrow :D Sadly Its 1Am Here And Work has Knackered me Out <3 Hope thats Okay ;3

@LadyNatalia
Seeing Ghost has a Slight Iridescent to it And Poison Being a Awkward Gene, It May make it a Tad Harder, So would You Feel Comfortable with 50KT For Colouring? I Hope thats alright ^_^ (I Charge Roughly Half the Price of the Lineart and Stuff anyway So :P ) Also, Love the Ghost Gene on Them <3

Also, You Said about Sizing it for Signature. I Can Change it down to 300X100 However I Think Sigs Can Go to 500X100 If you Would Prefer that. Makes the Image have More Quality Then :D If you Still Want 300X100 Thats Fine, Just Thought to Say <3
@Crescentstar711
@MisSavage
Saved the Image and Will Start Colouring tomorrow :D Sadly Its 1Am Here And Work has Knackered me Out <3 Hope thats Okay ;3

@LadyNatalia
Seeing Ghost has a Slight Iridescent to it And Poison Being a Awkward Gene, It May make it a Tad Harder, So would You Feel Comfortable with 50KT For Colouring? I Hope thats alright ^_^ (I Charge Roughly Half the Price of the Lineart and Stuff anyway So :P ) Also, Love the Ghost Gene on Them <3

Also, You Said about Sizing it for Signature. I Can Change it down to 300X100 However I Think Sigs Can Go to 500X100 If you Would Prefer that. Makes the Image have More Quality Then :D If you Still Want 300X100 Thats Fine, Just Thought to Say <3
@Huntess

The price is alright! Ghost is a new gene too, after all. And it's an awesome gene, I'm glad it was confirmed (the flight rising wiki mentioned that it had been talked about before.)
For the signature, I was thinking the 300 x 100, in case I wanted to include anything else in my signature. But if 500 x 100 would be better, that's fine with me! ^.^
@Huntess

The price is alright! Ghost is a new gene too, after all. And it's an awesome gene, I'm glad it was confirmed (the flight rising wiki mentioned that it had been talked about before.)
For the signature, I was thinking the 300 x 100, in case I wanted to include anything else in my signature. But if 500 x 100 would be better, that's fine with me! ^.^
nhvnI0X.png
@cresentstar711 Picture of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30643306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306434/30643306_350.png[/img] [/url] Image Type: Bust Style: Inked and Digitally Colored by Huntess Additional Notes: Add her Nature emblem and the twig from her Peace Dove :)
@cresentstar711
Picture of Dragon:
30643306_350.png

Image Type: Bust
Style: Inked and Digitally Colored by Huntess
Additional Notes: Add her Nature emblem and the twig from her Peace Dove :)
sssssssssssss sss
rolz5s9.png
3adgzZD.png
J7D1quC.png
HTDcKem.png
s b6b9f10b0e451ac162b49e9564278edec337d4c0.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70