Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Crescentstar711
I found your art on Kriski's thread related to next seasons SS and advent raffle. I have a complete set of deity dragons and will be contributing flight reps for each festival. I saw examples of your art and decided to ask you for this. Your works seem to move and have emotion.
Hawkfire and Kersikka are my precious arcane old ones. I sold another four-digit to pair them as they matched so well.

I would love to toss ideas back and forth until we come upon just the right scene.

In my lore, they share a set of rooms in the ice caves of Clan Windchill. They have survived so long that they not only have an incredible set of scent memories better than most other Tundras but through their travels have developed a depth of knowledge about the dragons and beast clans of Sorneith practically unrivaled in all of the lands. Their ability to invent strategy and tactics is treasured by our queen and her consort, as well as all of our warriors who go out to battle other flights or beast clans or stay at home to guard the vast caves that are our home in the Southern Icefield.

I see them sitting facing each other over a small table with their faces almost touching. Those Tundra smiles might be just a little mischievous, as they are planning the next battle for our many warriors and the travels and rescue attempts by our freebooter crew. In my lore of old dragons, I have a crew that travels around all the waters of Sorneith and rescues old dragons who have not quite ever found a place of their own.

Perhaps just a hint of a background, perhaps candles or lanterns; something that is of our hoards for verisimilitude. It can be quite dark in the inner caves of the clan holdings but Tundras need little light as they can scent their way to any one or any where. They just need enough light to write on the vellum they use for their plans.

Does this give you the beginnings of an idea? I am in no hurry. I have waited a long time to find an artist and can wait until the idea blossoms into a fine representative piece.

As far as price goes, I am willing to pay quite a bit for a fine finished piece. We can talk gems, treasure, old skins and apparel. When you have more than the germ of an idea perhaps then I can make an offer.

Any sketches you wish to share would be welcome. I do hope this is fun for you.
@Crescentstar711
I found your art on Kriski's thread related to next seasons SS and advent raffle. I have a complete set of deity dragons and will be contributing flight reps for each festival. I saw examples of your art and decided to ask you for this. Your works seem to move and have emotion.
Hawkfire and Kersikka are my precious arcane old ones. I sold another four-digit to pair them as they matched so well.

I would love to toss ideas back and forth until we come upon just the right scene.

In my lore, they share a set of rooms in the ice caves of Clan Windchill. They have survived so long that they not only have an incredible set of scent memories better than most other Tundras but through their travels have developed a depth of knowledge about the dragons and beast clans of Sorneith practically unrivaled in all of the lands. Their ability to invent strategy and tactics is treasured by our queen and her consort, as well as all of our warriors who go out to battle other flights or beast clans or stay at home to guard the vast caves that are our home in the Southern Icefield.

I see them sitting facing each other over a small table with their faces almost touching. Those Tundra smiles might be just a little mischievous, as they are planning the next battle for our many warriors and the travels and rescue attempts by our freebooter crew. In my lore of old dragons, I have a crew that travels around all the waters of Sorneith and rescues old dragons who have not quite ever found a place of their own.

Perhaps just a hint of a background, perhaps candles or lanterns; something that is of our hoards for verisimilitude. It can be quite dark in the inner caves of the clan holdings but Tundras need little light as they can scent their way to any one or any where. They just need enough light to write on the vellum they use for their plans.

Does this give you the beginnings of an idea? I am in no hurry. I have waited a long time to find an artist and can wait until the idea blossoms into a fine representative piece.

As far as price goes, I am willing to pay quite a bit for a fine finished piece. We can talk gems, treasure, old skins and apparel. When you have more than the germ of an idea perhaps then I can make an offer.

Any sketches you wish to share would be welcome. I do hope this is fun for you.
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious
Omg! I love the idea. I just made a rough sketch but I need to take a pic and share it. I think it's pretty good and I absolutely loved how it settled my art itch for the night. I'll do the inking tomorrow and show you another pic. Only when we settle on a price then I'll send a nice scanned copy. I have to go to bed now (past midnight here @.@), but I'll try to send a pic tomorrow morning. =)
@Melodious
Omg! I love the idea. I just made a rough sketch but I need to take a pic and share it. I think it's pretty good and I absolutely loved how it settled my art itch for the night. I'll do the inking tomorrow and show you another pic. Only when we settle on a price then I'll send a nice scanned copy. I have to go to bed now (past midnight here @.@), but I'll try to send a pic tomorrow morning. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Melodious Here's the sketch! Next step is to ink. Let me know if you like it (I will add more detail to the apparel when I ink (I find it clutters the picture in pencil). Click to enlarge. [url=http://i.imgur.com/dyLvMQM.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/dyLvMQM.jpg[/img][/url]
@Melodious
Here's the sketch! Next step is to ink. Let me know if you like it (I will add more detail to the apparel when I ink (I find it clutters the picture in pencil). Click to enlarge.

dyLvMQM.jpg
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 umm i was wondering if you could draw one of these girls: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287442/28744157_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290941/29094050_350.png[/img] Most likely the first one in a bust.
@Crescentstar711
umm i was wondering if you could draw one of these girls:
28744157_350.png
29094050_350.png
Most likely the first one in a bust.
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@Megan65
So the first one as a bust? What is her personality? I like trying to make faces that match a dragon's personality ^^ Also, it'll be 30kt for a bust =)
@Megan65
So the first one as a bust? What is her personality? I like trying to make faces that match a dragon's personality ^^ Also, it'll be 30kt for a bust =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
lets see... She is very bubbly and happy, and cares about her physical appearance. She likes to shine and rise above all, and boasts slightly. Would it be extra treasure if you could draw both together?
@Crescentstar711
lets see... She is very bubbly and happy, and cares about her physical appearance. She likes to shine and rise above all, and boasts slightly. Would it be extra treasure if you could draw both together?
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@Megan65
As two busts interacting? I would just count it as the price of two individual busts. If so, how do you want them to interact?
@Megan65
As two busts interacting? I would just count it as the price of two individual busts. If so, how do you want them to interact?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
yes two busts interacting. How about like looking at each other? or you could surprise me
@Crescentstar711
yes two busts interacting. How about like looking at each other? or you could surprise me
@Megan65
Okay, what's the other's personality? Then I can get a good idea at how they'd interact. ^^
@Megan65
Okay, what's the other's personality? Then I can get a good idea at how they'd interact. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
Magic (derg) is quiet and sticks to the shadows. She has a fiery temper, but rarely uses it. She sticks up for herself, and is a strong character.
@Crescentstar711
Magic (derg) is quiet and sticks to the shadows. She has a fiery temper, but rarely uses it. She sticks up for herself, and is a strong character.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70