Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animated dragon silhouettes
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73
@Skylasha

2itpmc0.jpg

24qu2ig.jpg

@Sonora

30cuon5.jpg

2m6x0tz.jpg

svid7t.jpg

2wly2cm.jpg

@MaDovahVhenan

156esdd.jpg

x38lxz.jpg

@Siritys

2qv5vdl.jpg
@Skylasha

2itpmc0.jpg

24qu2ig.jpg

@Sonora

30cuon5.jpg

2m6x0tz.jpg

svid7t.jpg

2wly2cm.jpg

@MaDovahVhenan

156esdd.jpg

x38lxz.jpg

@Siritys

2qv5vdl.jpg
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika oh these are wonderful!!! Thank you!!! I will so visit again, do you perhaps have a pinglist for when the shop is open or closed?
@lopika oh these are wonderful!!! Thank you!!! I will so visit again, do you perhaps have a pinglist for when the shop is open or closed?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan

Visit whenever you feel like it. The shop is always open. We run it together with RottingFlesh and always manage to take orders. If it is closed for any reason, it will be in the title, but we are not seeing any disturbance anytime soon.
@MaDovahVhenan

Visit whenever you feel like it. The shop is always open. We run it together with RottingFlesh and always manage to take orders. If it is closed for any reason, it will be in the title, but we are not seeing any disturbance anytime soon.
@Lopika Would it be possible to tweak the second gif around? Sorry if that's a bother!
@Lopika Would it be possible to tweak the second gif around? Sorry if that's a bother!
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora

Do you mean to flip it so the Wildclaw looks the other way, flip it so the waves are at the top, or something entirely different? Depending on the complexity of the process it might cost you extra. The simple flips I mentioned are free.
@Sonora

Do you mean to flip it so the Wildclaw looks the other way, flip it so the waves are at the top, or something entirely different? Depending on the complexity of the process it might cost you extra. The simple flips I mentioned are free.
@Lopika
Thank you so much!
@Lopika
Thank you so much!
@RottingFlesh or @lopika [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33756607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337567/33756607_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gif:[/b] [img]http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hermione-granger-harry-potter-wingardium-leviosa.gif[/img] [b]Size: Whatever size will fit a signature! :)[/b] Oh and can you please tell me how much I should pay, cuz i'll probably forget XD Thank you!
@RottingFlesh or @lopika
Dragon image:

33756607_350.png

Gif:
hermione-granger-harry-potter-wingardium-leviosa.gif

Size: Whatever size will fit a signature! :)

Oh and can you please tell me how much I should pay, cuz i'll probably forget XD
Thank you!
xPlkKnY.png
@MuggleBorn

Hello!

For the time being I am making the art for this shop. You'll only have to ping me in the future. Or just leave the pings out, becaue we are both subbed to this thread and will get notified of every reply :)

Your gif has 17 frames, so it'll be 6000 treasure or 7 gems.

Please send a CR with the payment. I will accept and ping you here with the pic when your order is finished.
@MuggleBorn

Hello!

For the time being I am making the art for this shop. You'll only have to ping me in the future. Or just leave the pings out, becaue we are both subbed to this thread and will get notified of every reply :)

Your gif has 17 frames, so it'll be 6000 treasure or 7 gems.

Please send a CR with the payment. I will accept and ping you here with the pic when your order is finished.
Alrighty, thanks! I'll pay with treasure! :) I'll send my payment in a second!
Alrighty, thanks! I'll pay with treasure! :) I'll send my payment in a second!
xPlkKnY.png
@MuggleBorn

Female mirrors and subtitles are not a good match. Because of their stance only the upper part of the face shows. Do you still want to order the gif? (Sorry, I just checked how to position the dragon, and it seems there is no ideal position forher.)
@MuggleBorn

Female mirrors and subtitles are not a good match. Because of their stance only the upper part of the face shows. Do you still want to order the gif? (Sorry, I just checked how to position the dragon, and it seems there is no ideal position forher.)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73