Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | old shop, closed forever
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Mate

Sure. here you go :D

Jeanne and Nerween are siblings. Jeanne is a kind and understanding young woman, trying to help where she can. She doesn't like hurting other people but if she has no other choice she can use her fire magic and/or transform into a dragon (X). Jeanne's favourite food is chocolate and she can't cook at all. Her cookings usually taste burned... Her family and friends are the most important thing to her, especially her brother Nerween.
Nerween is, for the most part, a playful and cheerful person, with a rampant sweet tooth, who loves to fool around and joke with others. When he gets mad, his appearance and personality change completely. His kindness becomes cruelty and his harmless jokes become capricious malice. He grows claws and fangs, and massive tattered wings, in some places laid bare to the bone, a cruel parody of an angel's wings. Jeanne is the only one who can calm him down enough to bring him out of such a state.
He's also a necromancer and loves to play around with...dead things.

I hope this is short enough ^^;;
@Mate

Sure. here you go :D

Jeanne and Nerween are siblings. Jeanne is a kind and understanding young woman, trying to help where she can. She doesn't like hurting other people but if she has no other choice she can use her fire magic and/or transform into a dragon (X). Jeanne's favourite food is chocolate and she can't cook at all. Her cookings usually taste burned... Her family and friends are the most important thing to her, especially her brother Nerween.
Nerween is, for the most part, a playful and cheerful person, with a rampant sweet tooth, who loves to fool around and joke with others. When he gets mad, his appearance and personality change completely. His kindness becomes cruelty and his harmless jokes become capricious malice. He grows claws and fangs, and massive tattered wings, in some places laid bare to the bone, a cruel parody of an angel's wings. Jeanne is the only one who can calm him down enough to bring him out of such a state.
He's also a necromancer and loves to play around with...dead things.

I hope this is short enough ^^;;
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
Gotcha, did you have a preference for which one I draw? :0
@Drachenschwinge
Gotcha, did you have a preference for which one I draw? :0
@Mate

Hi! Could I be on your wait list please? :D
@Mate

Hi! Could I be on your wait list please? :D
@Mate
Hiya! Can you put me on the waitlist please?
@Mate
Hiya! Can you put me on the waitlist please?
VvxKiBP.png
@Exeidur @Reginapis
gotcha both!
@Exeidur @Reginapis
gotcha both!
@Mate

Can you put me on the waitlist,please? :)
@Mate

Can you put me on the waitlist,please? :)
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@RoyalSerpifeu
yup!
@RoyalSerpifeu
yup!
@Mate I'd like to be added to the ping list. Thanks!
@Mate I'd like to be added to the ping list. Thanks!
ce6b303849.png _ 42946958e3.png __
~
she/her
+0 FR time
familiar collector
||-//
~
__
@superfluous
added!
@superfluous
added!