Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | old shop, closed forever
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@LaskoviyMart
i'll give everyone i pinged about a day or so to claim a spot. if they do then it'd would probably be a couple days for me to finished all of the requests. You can send in the payment now if you'd like to avoid the temptation of spending C:
@LaskoviyMart
i'll give everyone i pinged about a day or so to claim a spot. if they do then it'd would probably be a couple days for me to finished all of the requests. You can send in the payment now if you'd like to avoid the temptation of spending C:
@Mate Okay, I'll write you in PM ^^
@Mate Okay, I'll write you in PM ^^
92qC1Qs.png
@Mate
Username: LeafeonWarrior
Reference: going off a sketch I did
0102170306_1.jpg
Art type: basic sketch fullbody
Extra: It's a gijinka of one of my dragons and looks like an androgynous or feminine male in a kimono with almost shoulder-length hair
@Mate
Username: LeafeonWarrior
Reference: going off a sketch I did
0102170306_1.jpg
Art type: basic sketch fullbody
Extra: It's a gijinka of one of my dragons and looks like an androgynous or feminine male in a kimono with almost shoulder-length hair
@Mate
Please may I be put on the pinglist? ;v; And are you currently open for slots?
@Mate
Please may I be put on the pinglist? ;v; And are you currently open for slots?
@Mate

Could I steal another slot or should I wait for next opening? 0:
@Mate

Could I steal another slot or should I wait for next opening? 0:
zydmwJl.gif
@Mate
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
@Mate
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
Ibadges.png
@Mate
If there are any spots left, I'd definitely love to claim one!
@Mate
If there are any spots left, I'd definitely love to claim one!
@Mate Could you please put me on your pinglist?
@Mate Could you please put me on your pinglist?
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Mate Awwww, too late again T-T Please keep me on the ping list.
@Mate Awwww, too late again T-T Please keep me on the ping list.
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Mate

If there are any slots left, could I grab one?

Sorry to bother you about it, I'm just not quite sure if there are any, because on the front page you only list 3 open slots for the ping list, but in your reply to LaskovivMart you say "i'll give everyone i pinged about a day or so to claim a spot", and I'm not sure if that means that everyone on the pinglist can grab a slot or if everyone on the pinglist has a day to try and grab one of the 3 open slots? Sorry again if it's something obvious that I'm just missing haha!
@Mate

If there are any slots left, could I grab one?

Sorry to bother you about it, I'm just not quite sure if there are any, because on the front page you only list 3 open slots for the ping list, but in your reply to LaskovivMart you say "i'll give everyone i pinged about a day or so to claim a spot", and I'm not sure if that means that everyone on the pinglist can grab a slot or if everyone on the pinglist has a day to try and grab one of the 3 open slots? Sorry again if it's something obvious that I'm just missing haha!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26