Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | old shop, closed forever
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@Mate
Sorry, I've been away from the computer for awhile so I only just got your ping.

Do you think I could get a waist up, flat colored sketch of my oc, Vepar?

UserName: Enoch
Reference: Vepar
Art Type: waist up, flat colored sketch
Extra: If the "naughty bits" make you uncomfortable, then feel free to cover them up with extra fish scales.
@Mate
Sorry, I've been away from the computer for awhile so I only just got your ping.

Do you think I could get a waist up, flat colored sketch of my oc, Vepar?

UserName: Enoch
Reference: Vepar
Art Type: waist up, flat colored sketch
Extra: If the "naughty bits" make you uncomfortable, then feel free to cover them up with extra fish scales.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
Yeah, the character's face is too humanoid for me at the moment, I don't want to say I'll never draw them but I'm just not in the right mindset for this round. Do you have a different oc with a non humanoid face that you'd like drawn?
@Enoch
Yeah, the character's face is too humanoid for me at the moment, I don't want to say I'll never draw them but I'm just not in the right mindset for this round. Do you have a different oc with a non humanoid face that you'd like drawn?
@Mate

OHHH do you still have a sketch slot open??
@Mate

OHHH do you still have a sketch slot open??
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin
I have one more but I believe Enoch has claim to it.
I'm also only accepting users who were on my list when I pinged for open slots. If you want to add your self to my ping list for next time I have a link to the Google docs spreadsheet on the first post.
Thanks for your interest!
@Tsuzumikin
I have one more but I believe Enoch has claim to it.
I'm also only accepting users who were on my list when I pinged for open slots. If you want to add your self to my ping list for next time I have a link to the Google docs spreadsheet on the first post.
Thanks for your interest!
@Mate

I must have only added to bookmark and had forgotten to add myself to the list. Well darn, my mistake. ;-; I'll do so asap!!! <3 And of course~ I've been watching for a while, keeping my eye out so that's why I thought I had added myself to pinglist xD~
@Mate

I must have only added to bookmark and had forgotten to add myself to the list. Well darn, my mistake. ;-; I'll do so asap!!! <3 And of course~ I've been watching for a while, keeping my eye out so that's why I thought I had added myself to pinglist xD~
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin
ohh, whoops, you were on there already, I'll stop checking stuff on my phone QwQ
did you not get a ping the first time? :0
if you want a sketch and don't mind waiting a while you can go ahead and fill out a request form, sorry about the confusion!
@Tsuzumikin
ohh, whoops, you were on there already, I'll stop checking stuff on my phone QwQ
did you not get a ping the first time? :0
if you want a sketch and don't mind waiting a while you can go ahead and fill out a request form, sorry about the confusion!
@Mate

Noes, I think I did but I didn't have a chance at the time to say anything ;-; Was partially busy! I don't mind the wait so it's just fine!! <3 Well, my name is on there twice now ahaha!!~

But yeah, I wanted to get one of the flat color fullbody sketchuu~

~~~~~~~~~~~
UserName: Tsuzumikin
Reference: Rauru Makajin
Art Type: Flat Colored Sketchuu
Extra: The refs in there are just for w/e, she'd wearing a red/silver heart collar that's partially hidden underneath her sweater. The third image has a better fullbody of her so you can see her slippers / stockings. Usually always wears her wedding ring even if she's no longer married.. lmao sad. But-- yeah! Just a miqo'te from FFXIV so.. ;-; She's an absolute sweetie so I'd like to see something lovey or ..happy in general with her. Lavender eyes with the constricted pupils. Earrings in the 2nd, 4th, and 5th image is what she usually wears. No need to do a lot of detail on the sweater but if you're able to add a scarf like -- Adventurer's Sweater Ref -- You could do it in those collars and just ignore the collar all together since it'd be hidden by the scarfuu.

If you need anymore details etc when the time comes, just let me know. >//<
@Mate

Noes, I think I did but I didn't have a chance at the time to say anything ;-; Was partially busy! I don't mind the wait so it's just fine!! <3 Well, my name is on there twice now ahaha!!~

But yeah, I wanted to get one of the flat color fullbody sketchuu~

~~~~~~~~~~~
UserName: Tsuzumikin
Reference: Rauru Makajin
Art Type: Flat Colored Sketchuu
Extra: The refs in there are just for w/e, she'd wearing a red/silver heart collar that's partially hidden underneath her sweater. The third image has a better fullbody of her so you can see her slippers / stockings. Usually always wears her wedding ring even if she's no longer married.. lmao sad. But-- yeah! Just a miqo'te from FFXIV so.. ;-; She's an absolute sweetie so I'd like to see something lovey or ..happy in general with her. Lavender eyes with the constricted pupils. Earrings in the 2nd, 4th, and 5th image is what she usually wears. No need to do a lot of detail on the sweater but if you're able to add a scarf like -- Adventurer's Sweater Ref -- You could do it in those collars and just ignore the collar all together since it'd be hidden by the scarfuu.

If you need anymore details etc when the time comes, just let me know. >//<
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin

I'm not doing humanoid character this go round, if you wanna wait for the next time then i'd understand
@Tsuzumikin

I'm not doing humanoid character this go round, if you wanna wait for the next time then i'd understand
@Mate

OOOOF I had an idea about a were-miqo'te for her but I MIGHTTT wait it out. Total tough decision so I'll repost my order when the time comes around when you're done with this batch and you're reopened <3
@Mate

OOOOF I had an idea about a were-miqo'te for her but I MIGHTTT wait it out. Total tough decision so I'll repost my order when the time comes around when you're done with this batch and you're reopened <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Mate

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go ahead and wait it out until the next round.

I'm so sorry; I didn't realize this round was for non-humanoids.
oof I just saw the post now; wow how did I miss that?

Apologizes for any issues that I might've caused.
@Mate

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go ahead and wait it out until the next round.

I'm so sorry; I didn't realize this round was for non-humanoids.
oof I just saw the post now; wow how did I miss that?

Apologizes for any issues that I might've caused.
y0YshUu.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26