Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azuri's Art Buying Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@ElphabaThropp

Well, if your willing to work with a feminine man, I need artwork of Lyndte done. He is pretty much just Lazuli without antlers and wings instead.

I took a peak at your wishlist and how does 500g of items sound for a colored Fullbody (please let me know if you feel like I am lowballing you), I have a few items on there I just need to do some math.

But I have the glades item, the skeletal chimes, the will of the wisp, and both of th silver sylvan apparel on your wishlist.
@ElphabaThropp

Well, if your willing to work with a feminine man, I need artwork of Lyndte done. He is pretty much just Lazuli without antlers and wings instead.

I took a peak at your wishlist and how does 500g of items sound for a colored Fullbody (please let me know if you feel like I am lowballing you), I have a few items on there I just need to do some math.

But I have the glades item, the skeletal chimes, the will of the wisp, and both of th silver sylvan apparel on your wishlist.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
What sort of wings? I love drawing wings! I love his the design of that character and am definitely willing to give it a go. It can take up to a week for me to finish inking and coloring, but no more than two days to get the sketch to you.

Ooh, I never say no to Wishlist items! XD

@azuli
What sort of wings? I love drawing wings! I love his the design of that character and am definitely willing to give it a go. It can take up to a week for me to finish inking and coloring, but no more than two days to get the sketch to you.

Ooh, I never say no to Wishlist items! XD

@azuli
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Azuri If you are still looking a link to my info can be found in my description!
@Azuri If you are still looking a link to my info can be found in my description!
art_lable_by_dragontamer75-da5hkjc.png
@ElphabaThropp

Feathered angel like wings. And for the wl item's is there any one you just have to have, that way I make sure it is worked in there

@Dragontamer75

Shhh, I'm already on your ping list c:
@ElphabaThropp

Feathered angel like wings. And for the wl item's is there any one you just have to have, that way I make sure it is worked in there

@Dragontamer75

Shhh, I'm already on your ping list c:
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri TAT sorry I probably should have checked that first! Bad memory haha.
@Azuri TAT sorry I probably should have checked that first! Bad memory haha.
art_lable_by_dragontamer75-da5hkjc.png
@azuri
I definitely want the Leafy Gladeboughs, those are the hardest for me to get ahold of.
@azuri
I definitely want the Leafy Gladeboughs, those are the hardest for me to get ahold of.
@ElphabaThropp

How about the glades and the sylvan filigree? It comes put to 444 gems and I can fill the rest with pure gems
@ElphabaThropp

How about the glades and the sylvan filigree? It comes put to 444 gems and I can fill the rest with pure gems
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@azuri
That sounds lovely! I'll get you a sketch by Thursday so you can let me know if I need to change anything before inking.
@azuri
That sounds lovely! I'll get you a sketch by Thursday so you can let me know if I need to change anything before inking.
@ElphabaThropp

Okie dokie
@ElphabaThropp

Okie dokie
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
H
H
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54