Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for retired items (closed for now!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[size=4]Since it's the holidays and I have some free time, I'm asking if there's any interest to trade retired items for my art, or just plain gem offers. I don't really know how to price my art since I've, well, never sold it. So taking up fair offers! Especially if you want a full body or background too, since I'm picky about making them :'') [b]I'm up to:[/b] - Humans, anthros (no examples yet), dragons, animals - any creature really - Gore - Mild nudity/sexual themes - Pretty much ready to try everything [b]I'm not up to:[/b] - NSFW -material - Anything I find too offensive/oppressive - Really reeeally complex designs/mechas etc. - depends on the thing really [b]Full version examples[/b] [b][url=http://jahkailija.deviantart.com/gallery/]HERE[/url][/b] [url=http://jahkailija.deviantart.com/gallery/]in my deviantart![/url] :) Below some cropped examples, there's not much but at least some: [img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/Jahkailija/exam1_zpsrpe243e0.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/Jahkailija/exam2_zpswr74rhsv.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/Jahkailija/exam3_zps1si6xxby.png[/img] [img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/Jahkailija/exam4_zpsofzmwqyt.jpg[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems or items [b]HIGH desire for:[/b] [item=arcane sprite] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [item=boneyard tatters] [item=windbound plumage] [item=frigid fugitive shackles] [size=4][b]Desire for:[/b] [item=golden bantam fangar] [item=companion comet] [item=archivists spellscroll] [item=electricians power pack] [item= golem gauntlet] [item=thresher flatfins] [item=chillspike collar] [item= naturalist adornments] [item=tricktrouper crown] [item=metallurgists forgetools] [/size] [size=4][b]Minor desire for[/b] (no full body for these except if mix n' matching with other things): [item=dunhoof ambassador] [item=mock firebird] [item=goldslab headdress] [item=goldslab wingspan] [item=crystalhide treads] [item=eroded crystalhide] +every sash except fire[/size] [size=4]That's it I think! I'll show progress shots of my work of course (not sure how to estimate how long it will take since it can be from a day to a couple of weeks, but not months) and hope for payment after approved sketch/approved flat colors or color scheme sketch :>[/size]
Since it's the holidays and I have some free time, I'm asking if there's any interest to trade retired items for my art, or just plain gem offers. I don't really know how to price my art since I've, well, never sold it. So taking up fair offers! Especially if you want a full body or background too, since I'm picky about making them :'')

I'm up to:
- Humans, anthros (no examples yet), dragons, animals - any creature really
- Gore
- Mild nudity/sexual themes
- Pretty much ready to try everything

I'm not up to:
- NSFW -material
- Anything I find too offensive/oppressive
- Really reeeally complex designs/mechas etc. - depends on the thing really

Full version examples HERE in my deviantart! :)
Below some cropped examples, there's not much but at least some:

exam1_zpsrpe243e0.jpg
exam2_zpswr74rhsv.jpg
exam3_zps1si6xxby.png
exam4_zpsofzmwqyt.jpg

Payment: Gems or items

HIGH desire for:
Arcane Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak Boneyard Tatters Windbound Plumage Frigid Fugitive Shackles

Desire for:
Golden Bantam Fangar Companion Comet Golem Gauntlet Thresher Flatfins Chillspike Collar Naturalist Adornments Tricktrouper Crown

Minor desire for (no full body for these except if mix n' matching with other things):
Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird Goldslab Headdress Goldslab Wingspan Crystalhide Treads Eroded Crystalhide +every sash except fire

That's it I think! I'll show progress shots of my work of course (not sure how to estimate how long it will take since it can be from a day to a couple of weeks, but not months) and hope for payment after approved sketch/approved flat colors or color scheme sketch :>
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija I have a seashell mantle and gustborne balloon - do you think I could get something of my mmo character (here's her bio/a better pic of her face)? If her armor isn't too complicated is love to see what I could get :o (and there's a few tiny things I'd like if so!)
@Jahkailija I have a seashell mantle and gustborne balloon - do you think I could get something of my mmo character (here's her bio/a better pic of her face)? If her armor isn't too complicated is love to see what I could get :o (and there's a few tiny things I'd like if so!)
@Neloth I could do a colored bust of her for those, if you're up to that? :) Armor + few tiny things looks n' sounds totally doable too
@Neloth I could do a colored bust of her for those, if you're up to that? :) Armor + few tiny things looks n' sounds totally doable too
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija :D alright! !! The only tiny details would be just that hwe skin is actually more grey-ish tinged than how it appears, which is kinda hard to see. Would you like me to send the items now? :o
@Jahkailija :D alright! !! The only tiny details would be just that hwe skin is actually more grey-ish tinged than how it appears, which is kinda hard to see. Would you like me to send the items now? :o
@Neloth - I'll do a sketch of the pic so you can approve it, you can pay then! I want to know you're happy about it first before we seal the deal :') Is there any specific mood you want for the picture or what expression she has on her, or anything else?
@Neloth - I'll do a sketch of the pic so you can approve it, you can pay then! I want to know you're happy about it first before we seal the deal :') Is there any specific mood you want for the picture or what expression she has on her, or anything else?
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija sounds good!! Could she look worried/or embarrassed? Everything else is up to you! :D
@Jahkailija sounds good!! Could she look worried/or embarrassed? Everything else is up to you! :D
@Neloth That's fine! I'll make a sketch and shoot up a message :>
@Neloth That's fine! I'll make a sketch and shoot up a message :>
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija I look forward to it!!
@Jahkailija I look forward to it!!
@Jahkailija

I have a seashell mantle, gladebough, and a moonglow thorns, off the top of my head. Plus a bunch of older retired stuff (so many Solar Blades) and I would absolutely LOVE to get something (or a couple somethings.) Any idea what I could get for those? I'm really interested in a dragon or animal FB in particular, but would also be interested in a bust or busts!

BTW the stained glass with the humans & stag horns is absolutely incredible... just got through looking at the full ones! And I love the glow on the blue!
@Jahkailija

I have a seashell mantle, gladebough, and a moonglow thorns, off the top of my head. Plus a bunch of older retired stuff (so many Solar Blades) and I would absolutely LOVE to get something (or a couple somethings.) Any idea what I could get for those? I'm really interested in a dragon or animal FB in particular, but would also be interested in a bust or busts!

BTW the stained glass with the humans & stag horns is absolutely incredible... just got through looking at the full ones! And I love the glow on the blue!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn Aaaaa thank you so much!

For the FB pictures like in my examples I think the gem price would be have in thousands of gems unfortunately since it takes so long for me to make them, but for the thorns alone I'd be happy to do a bust! Solar blades I have and seashell maybe soon, so for those I don't have a need - but if you happen to have something to pair with the gladebough since their ah price is lower I'd definitely could do another bust too, or a waist up with hands for both items :)
@AardRinn Aaaaa thank you so much!

For the FB pictures like in my examples I think the gem price would be have in thousands of gems unfortunately since it takes so long for me to make them, but for the thorns alone I'd be happy to do a bust! Solar blades I have and seashell maybe soon, so for those I don't have a need - but if you happen to have something to pair with the gladebough since their ah price is lower I'd definitely could do another bust too, or a waist up with hands for both items :)
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6