Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@TheNightDancer Would you please ping me when you have a regular slot open?
@TheNightDancer Would you please ping me when you have a regular slot open?
ws5n0tJ.png
@artangcls
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist~
@artangcls
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist~
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer
I really like the idea of a woodwind quartet
I'll send you half the payment asap
@TheNightDancer
I really like the idea of a woodwind quartet
I'll send you half the payment asap
ECNdq9d.png
@TheNightDancer
FRAGMENT COMMISSION
Username: CCrow
Fragment #: 1
What the commission is for/about: I've started to write a fantasy story about a character who is forced to fight for a cause that goes against his morality. His old society and family begin to hate him and view him as a villain, much to the character’s sorrow. He can’t blame them though. Everyone knows that he has committed cold-hearted actions during his time of darkness.
The song is basically his thoughts. He knows he is only doing what he has to and he yearns to regain the love of his family and society, but the other half of him knows that it will never come true. Another voice urges him to accept the path that was forced upon him and continue in the way that his new allegiance wants him to.
Sorry if that’s a bit rough, I haven’t really written much or gotten too good of an idea of the plot.
Payment: is 150kt ok? I can pay whatever ^^
Approximate or Minimum Length: Whenever you think it should end. I’d rather the end not be forced or dragged out.
Notes: nothing I can think of!
Want to see WIPs? Yes please!!

I'll have to order a completely personalized one when you open for them. I love your songs!! Especial the one you did for SimpleMinded, Volts.
@TheNightDancer
FRAGMENT COMMISSION
Username: CCrow
Fragment #: 1
What the commission is for/about: I've started to write a fantasy story about a character who is forced to fight for a cause that goes against his morality. His old society and family begin to hate him and view him as a villain, much to the character’s sorrow. He can’t blame them though. Everyone knows that he has committed cold-hearted actions during his time of darkness.
The song is basically his thoughts. He knows he is only doing what he has to and he yearns to regain the love of his family and society, but the other half of him knows that it will never come true. Another voice urges him to accept the path that was forced upon him and continue in the way that his new allegiance wants him to.
Sorry if that’s a bit rough, I haven’t really written much or gotten too good of an idea of the plot.
Payment: is 150kt ok? I can pay whatever ^^
Approximate or Minimum Length: Whenever you think it should end. I’d rather the end not be forced or dragged out.
Notes: nothing I can think of!
Want to see WIPs? Yes please!!

I'll have to order a completely personalized one when you open for them. I love your songs!! Especial the one you did for SimpleMinded, Volts.
@CCrow
Ahaha... that fragment. I really liked it but there's a reason it became a fragment - high maintenance. XD
But money is always a good motivator, which is the whole reason for that section of the shop. XD Sent the first half of your payment through CR or PM and I'll get started on it!
@CCrow
Ahaha... that fragment. I really liked it but there's a reason it became a fragment - high maintenance. XD
But money is always a good motivator, which is the whole reason for that section of the shop. XD Sent the first half of your payment through CR or PM and I'll get started on it!
968.png
@TheNightDancer
Ahaha I really love it!! If you need more motivation I'll pay more xD Anyways, sent the 75kt! I'll send the rest whenever you've finished it :)
@TheNightDancer
Ahaha I really love it!! If you need more motivation I'll pay more xD Anyways, sent the 75kt! I'll send the rest whenever you've finished it :)
@CCrow
I don't think I received any payment? How did you send it?
@CCrow
I don't think I received any payment? How did you send it?
968.png
@TheNightDancer
Whhhaaaa?? Let me resend it, I must of clicked cancel or something by accident. I checked my sent messages and you were right, it said I sent nothing :/ ? Haha sorry about that!
@TheNightDancer
Whhhaaaa?? Let me resend it, I must of clicked cancel or something by accident. I checked my sent messages and you were right, it said I sent nothing :/ ? Haha sorry about that!
could you add me to your pinglist? :)
could you add me to your pinglist? :)

QVkHS1O.png
@blauw
Sure, adding you now.
@CCrow
Got it now! ^^
@blauw
Sure, adding you now.
@CCrow
Got it now! ^^
968.png