Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49
@thenightdancer

That's okay, haha.

Do you also take apparel? I have a full set of night sky silks...
@thenightdancer

That's okay, haha.

Do you also take apparel? I have a full set of night sky silks...
Uq1cq4S.png
@TheNightDancer Please remove me from your pinglist.
@TheNightDancer Please remove me from your pinglist.
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@TheNightDancer

Are there any open slots? :00
@TheNightDancer

Are there any open slots? :00
@Cedric
Still needs a little bit more work (adding some instrument's lines in some places, etc.), but here's your comm at the nearly finished stage!
@Desolim
Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on your comm and haven't forgotten about it. Sorry about the delay!

@Thornasaur
Hm, that silk set is tempting...
@Exaltier
I'm in a kind of weird in-between place with slots now, so, depends on what you're offering? :P
@Cedric
Still needs a little bit more work (adding some instrument's lines in some places, etc.), but here's your comm at the nearly finished stage!
@Desolim
Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on your comm and haven't forgotten about it. Sorry about the delay!

@Thornasaur
Hm, that silk set is tempting...
@Exaltier
I'm in a kind of weird in-between place with slots now, so, depends on what you're offering? :P
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer

Really just treasure, if there arent any slots available plz do ping me when there is :0
@TheNightDancer

Really just treasure, if there arent any slots available plz do ping me when there is :0
@TheNightDancer

Are you still accepting shards? I've got quite a bit to spare right now!
@TheNightDancer

Are you still accepting shards? I've got quite a bit to spare right now!
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
I am so sorry guys! I've been super busy recently and I've barely had time to work on things outside of school, so I kind of dropped off the face of the earth. I've closed the shop for now because I am too busy to work on any additional comms.

@Cedric
It is finally, finally, done! After a bunch of changes, this is the final version. I can still make some tweaks if needed though. If you're happy with it, the files are available for pickup on the finished commissions section of the shop (here), and send over payment as soon as you're able.
I am so sorry guys! I've been super busy recently and I've barely had time to work on things outside of school, so I kind of dropped off the face of the earth. I've closed the shop for now because I am too busy to work on any additional comms.

@Cedric
It is finally, finally, done! After a bunch of changes, this is the final version. I can still make some tweaks if needed though. If you're happy with it, the files are available for pickup on the finished commissions section of the shop (here), and send over payment as soon as you're able.
968.png
@Desolim
I've finished your comm! You can give it a listen here. Please let me know what you think! If you're happy with it, I'll upload the score and wav file and you can send the second half of your payment. c:
@Desolim
I've finished your comm! You can give it a listen here. Please let me know what you think! If you're happy with it, I'll upload the score and wav file and you can send the second half of your payment. c:
968.png
@EchoFlower @Ranohara @kiiouex @artangcls @blauw @raiccoon @CCrow @DrZiegler @zaphyrae @Munakata @Cedric @Masumi @Sacnite @yourlocalbirb @PrismaticSkies @Roderick @CosmicReject @ClockworkEclipse @Mary @GoGoInaro @MikaelHart @sinstarinablak @Monako @Stormseeker @Gimeurcookie @ghosthymn @Abs0lute @tiredpupper @Desolim @Thornasaur @cosmicConundrum @Brigid @SugaSuga @SpaceHeart @moonsong48

It took a bit because I was busy and these recent comms were more complex, but all my orders have been finished, so slots are open once again! I'll leave it open for a bit and then choose commissions to take later. As before, paying with a butterfly/wildclaw scroll will guarantee you a spot.

(and happy thanksgiving to all Canadians!)
@EchoFlower @Ranohara @kiiouex @artangcls @blauw @raiccoon @CCrow @DrZiegler @zaphyrae @Munakata @Cedric @Masumi @Sacnite @yourlocalbirb @PrismaticSkies @Roderick @CosmicReject @ClockworkEclipse @Mary @GoGoInaro @MikaelHart @sinstarinablak @Monako @Stormseeker @Gimeurcookie @ghosthymn @Abs0lute @tiredpupper @Desolim @Thornasaur @cosmicConundrum @Brigid @SugaSuga @SpaceHeart @moonsong48

It took a bit because I was busy and these recent comms were more complex, but all my orders have been finished, so slots are open once again! I'll leave it open for a bit and then choose commissions to take later. As before, paying with a butterfly/wildclaw scroll will guarantee you a spot.

(and happy thanksgiving to all Canadians!)
968.png
@TheNightDancer [b]COMMISSION[/b] [b]Username:[/b] cosmicConundrum [b]What the commission is for/about:[/b] My dragon Jade! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19489499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194895/19489499_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] 400g + some sort of tip afterwards ;) [b]Approximate length:[/b] (~2min) [b]Mood:[/b] Cheerful, the wonder of flight, lighthearted [b]Other Notes:[/b] maybe involve a lot of woodwinds or strings? here is some good reference music that i think fits the mood! [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbdhaOvB0a4]charms[/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZmAQ7A1mgs]flying with whales[/url] [b]Want to see WIPs?[/b] yes please!!! [b]Want to be/stay on the pinglist?[/b] of course :)
@TheNightDancer

COMMISSION
Username: cosmicConundrum
What the commission is for/about: My dragon Jade!

19489499_350.png

Payment: 400g + some sort of tip afterwards ;)
Approximate length: (~2min)
Mood: Cheerful, the wonder of flight, lighthearted
Other Notes: maybe involve a lot of woodwinds or strings? here is some good reference music that i think fits the mood!
charms
flying with whales
Want to see WIPs? yes please!!!
Want to be/stay on the pinglist? of course :)
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49