Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49
@TheNightDancer
COMMISSION
Username: acinonyxjubatus
What the commission is for/about: Shetani the king cheetah! There is a concise personality description on that page, but in case you're interested in reading a more detailed backstory of her, that's over here. I'm planning to use the piece as background music for a video.
Payment: (type and amount) 250kT
Approximate length: 1:00 (could even be a bit shorter)
Mood: Light, happy, upbeat. These are two pieces I like the feel of: 1, 2
Other Notes: Instruments I envision for this are glockinspiel, bells, pizzicato strings, and ukulele, so as many of those as you can incorporate, the better!
Want to see WIPs? Sure!
Want to be/stay on the pinglist? OK!

Edit: Sorry, I had the tab open for a few hours and didn't see that you closed! If you could save my info for next time, that'd be great.
@TheNightDancer
COMMISSION
Username: acinonyxjubatus
What the commission is for/about: Shetani the king cheetah! There is a concise personality description on that page, but in case you're interested in reading a more detailed backstory of her, that's over here. I'm planning to use the piece as background music for a video.
Payment: (type and amount) 250kT
Approximate length: 1:00 (could even be a bit shorter)
Mood: Light, happy, upbeat. These are two pieces I like the feel of: 1, 2
Other Notes: Instruments I envision for this are glockinspiel, bells, pizzicato strings, and ukulele, so as many of those as you can incorporate, the better!
Want to see WIPs? Sure!
Want to be/stay on the pinglist? OK!

Edit: Sorry, I had the tab open for a few hours and didn't see that you closed! If you could save my info for next time, that'd be great.
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@TheNightDancer

THANK YOU for the reminder ping omg, I totally passed out last night and forgot orz

COMMISSION
Username: Cedric
What the commission is for/about: Ilseob
Payment: Butterfly scroll!
Approximate length: 2min?
Mood: Something regal but soft, with a bit of a foreboding feeling ? If you know of the OST for the game Bloodborne, that's a good example of the sort of mood/feel that I'd like in the piece.
Other Notes: His character is actually the counterpart to Hyeon, who you've done a piece for previously. In contrast to her, his character is much more soft and indifferent - while Hyeon has a short temper and is quick to jump into arguments, Ilseob will often just give a loose shrug and calm smile as he thinks things over on his own time.
Want to see WIPs? Yes please!
Want to be/stay on the pinglist? Yes!
@TheNightDancer

THANK YOU for the reminder ping omg, I totally passed out last night and forgot orz

COMMISSION
Username: Cedric
What the commission is for/about: Ilseob
Payment: Butterfly scroll!
Approximate length: 2min?
Mood: Something regal but soft, with a bit of a foreboding feeling ? If you know of the OST for the game Bloodborne, that's a good example of the sort of mood/feel that I'd like in the piece.
Other Notes: His character is actually the counterpart to Hyeon, who you've done a piece for previously. In contrast to her, his character is much more soft and indifferent - while Hyeon has a short temper and is quick to jump into arguments, Ilseob will often just give a loose shrug and calm smile as he thinks things over on his own time.
Want to see WIPs? Yes please!
Want to be/stay on the pinglist? Yes!
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Desolim
Gotcha. I'll PM you about your comm later to figure out some details.
@Brigid
Ack, I must have forgotten! Once I get back to my computer, I'll PM you the links. Thank you for reminding me; it totally slipped my mind.
@acinonyxjubatus
Hm, I'm assuming the video will be uploaded offsite? Because I don't really have a proper way to be credited offsite yet, I'm not very comfortable with creating music intended for offsite use. I actually updated my first post with that very recently after a similar situation arose with another commission. For that reason, I think I will have to decline your commission; I'm really sorry about that. ^^
@moonsong48
Added you!
@Cedric
Thanks for submitting the form! Since the payment is a single item, you can just pay after the comm is complete. I'll get started over the weekend.
@Desolim
Gotcha. I'll PM you about your comm later to figure out some details.
@Brigid
Ack, I must have forgotten! Once I get back to my computer, I'll PM you the links. Thank you for reminding me; it totally slipped my mind.
@acinonyxjubatus
Hm, I'm assuming the video will be uploaded offsite? Because I don't really have a proper way to be credited offsite yet, I'm not very comfortable with creating music intended for offsite use. I actually updated my first post with that very recently after a similar situation arose with another commission. For that reason, I think I will have to decline your commission; I'm really sorry about that. ^^
@moonsong48
Added you!
@Cedric
Thanks for submitting the form! Since the payment is a single item, you can just pay after the comm is complete. I'll get started over the weekend.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@Cedric
Here's a WIP of your comm, let me know what you think so far!
@Cedric
Here's a WIP of your comm, let me know what you think so far!
968.png
@TheNightDancer

It sounds fantastic so far!! I love how you captured the mood + how the oboe sounds. ;v;
@TheNightDancer

It sounds fantastic so far!! I love how you captured the mood + how the oboe sounds. ;v;
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
rV0FmvG.png
@Cedric
Because I love making things more complicated for myself: new wip

let me know what you think!
@Cedric
Because I love making things more complicated for myself: new wip

let me know what you think!
968.png
@TheNightDancer

It sounds fantastic!! :D No changes to note!
@TheNightDancer

It sounds fantastic!! :D No changes to note!
GSjDPBl.png
rV0FmvG.png
@EchoFlower @Ranohara @kiiouex @artangcls @blauw @raiccoon @CCrow @DrZiegler @zaphyrae @Munakata @Cedric @Masumi @Sacnite @yourlocalbirb @PrismaticSkies @Roderick @CosmicReject @ClockworkEclipse @Mary @GoGoInaro @MikaelHart @sinstarinablak @Monako @Stormseeker @Gimeurcookie @ghosthymn @acinonyxjubatus @Abs0lute @tiredpupper @Desolim @Thornasaur @cosmicConundrum @Brigid @SugaSuga @SpaceHeart @moonsong48
For this week, I'm opening slots for levels because of Shadow's profit push ! 250 levels minimum for a piece (max length 2 min), or 350 shards (fest payment), or mixed. Wishlist items are also high priority for slots. This is my test run for foddart, so if it goes well, you may see me again in foddart during conquest pushes!
@EchoFlower @Ranohara @kiiouex @artangcls @blauw @raiccoon @CCrow @DrZiegler @zaphyrae @Munakata @Cedric @Masumi @Sacnite @yourlocalbirb @PrismaticSkies @Roderick @CosmicReject @ClockworkEclipse @Mary @GoGoInaro @MikaelHart @sinstarinablak @Monako @Stormseeker @Gimeurcookie @ghosthymn @acinonyxjubatus @Abs0lute @tiredpupper @Desolim @Thornasaur @cosmicConundrum @Brigid @SugaSuga @SpaceHeart @moonsong48
For this week, I'm opening slots for levels because of Shadow's profit push ! 250 levels minimum for a piece (max length 2 min), or 350 shards (fest payment), or mixed. Wishlist items are also high priority for slots. This is my test run for foddart, so if it goes well, you may see me again in foddart during conquest pushes!
968.png
@TheNightDancer
Question, haha.

If I set up two nests tonight, and incubate them, could I hand them over in time for the push-dragon levels? I'll also be paying in whatever amount of shards I get by the end of this week. Your music is amazing, but I impulse-bought a spare inventory crate ("._.)
@TheNightDancer
Question, haha.

If I set up two nests tonight, and incubate them, could I hand them over in time for the push-dragon levels? I'll also be paying in whatever amount of shards I get by the end of this week. Your music is amazing, but I impulse-bought a spare inventory crate ("._.)
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur
You could try doing that (I think the nests would hatch the day the profit push ends?), but the dragons would be hatchlings, so they would only be 1 level each.
@Thornasaur
You could try doing that (I think the nests would hatch the day the profit push ends?), but the dragons would be hatchlings, so they would only be 1 level each.
968.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49