Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Max's Bio Templates [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@CityTurtle wh I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THIS?? I LOVE IT SO MUCH AHH THANK YOU!!! It's perfect!! Let me check how much I need to send...
@CityTurtle wh I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THIS?? I LOVE IT SO MUCH AHH THANK YOU!!! It's perfect!! Let me check how much I need to send...
@Calavir

I'm glad! I'll PM you the code for it!
@Calavir

I'm glad! I'll PM you the code for it!
lightfull.png
@BlackWinter I've got a bio template for you! Let me know what you'd like me to change, or if you like it how it is I can send it over to you! You can check the bio template here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29222156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292222/29222156_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BlackWinter

I've got a bio template for you! Let me know what you'd like me to change, or if you like it how it is I can send it over to you!

You can check the bio template here

29222156_350.png
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle

Oh no, it's completely perfect!! I have to say, exactly what I was lookin for!! I love it as is, thank you!! This is precisely what I needed to motivate myself to actually get my lore written.
And I must say, thank you for finding and including my clan symbol!! Somehow, I didn't even consider that, and am glad you did~
@CityTurtle

Oh no, it's completely perfect!! I have to say, exactly what I was lookin for!! I love it as is, thank you!! This is precisely what I needed to motivate myself to actually get my lore written.
And I must say, thank you for finding and including my clan symbol!! Somehow, I didn't even consider that, and am glad you did~
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@BlackWinter

I'm glad! I'll send you the pastbin via PM!
@BlackWinter

I'm glad! I'll send you the pastbin via PM!
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle

Do you have a pinglist I can be added to for when the shop opens up again?

I also have a few questions:
-For custom code, how flexible is it to get things changed after being made?
-If you included elemental dividers (like the one in the free long bio people can use) would you be able to share where it was taken from so that the element can be switched out for other dragon elements?

I'm very interested in getting a custom c:
@CityTurtle

Do you have a pinglist I can be added to for when the shop opens up again?

I also have a few questions:
-For custom code, how flexible is it to get things changed after being made?
-If you included elemental dividers (like the one in the free long bio people can use) would you be able to share where it was taken from so that the element can be switched out for other dragon elements?

I'm very interested in getting a custom c:
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@DreamSlayer
I do have one, yes. I'll be sure to add you now!

You may customize it as much as you wish, if you want to use different banners that's 100% cool. If you don't like a section that I made, feel free to remove it! All I ask is that you keep the link I put to this shop somewhere visible and do not delete or unlink it.

For all my free bios, you may find the credits as to where I get the images from HERE . I am going to organize them in fact so that for each bio it will be easier to find the images used. I've got time so I'm going to do that now actually.
@DreamSlayer
I do have one, yes. I'll be sure to add you now!

You may customize it as much as you wish, if you want to use different banners that's 100% cool. If you don't like a section that I made, feel free to remove it! All I ask is that you keep the link I put to this shop somewhere visible and do not delete or unlink it.

For all my free bios, you may find the credits as to where I get the images from HERE . I am going to organize them in fact so that for each bio it will be easier to find the images used. I've got time so I'm going to do that now actually.
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle

I found your bio format on tumblr and decided it was beyond time to revamp a bunch of my bios. So far, I just have one dragon using it but I plan on doing all of my perma dragons with it I think. Thanks for creating them!!

heres a link to my baby currently using it:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=107122&did=10655794
@CityTurtle

I found your bio format on tumblr and decided it was beyond time to revamp a bunch of my bios. So far, I just have one dragon using it but I plan on doing all of my perma dragons with it I think. Thanks for creating them!!

heres a link to my baby currently using it:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=107122&did=10655794
@NocturneAlley
Ah! Thank you for letting me know! He's a beautiful boy! This really made my day tbh ;-;
I wish you luck on your revamp!
@NocturneAlley
Ah! Thank you for letting me know! He's a beautiful boy! This really made my day tbh ;-;
lightfull.png
@NocturneAlley
@NocturneAlley
lightfull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17