Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ari's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5
@graphicmacaroon @SimpleMinded @Sumatra

Slots have been filled! As first-time customers, I want you all to know that you all have first chance at the next round of slots, and will hold a priority next round. Please tell me if you'd like to be pinged the next time the shop opens! (I plan to try and get through as many customers this NotN as possible, so the wait shouldn't be too long!)
@graphicmacaroon @SimpleMinded @Sumatra

Slots have been filled! As first-time customers, I want you all to know that you all have first chance at the next round of slots, and will hold a priority next round. Please tell me if you'd like to be pinged the next time the shop opens! (I plan to try and get through as many customers this NotN as possible, so the wait shouldn't be too long!)
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
Ahhh, I would like to be pinged for when you open up next o/ For NotN or not, I must get yer art, it is so rad!
@AyumiNemera
Ahhh, I would like to be pinged for when you open up next o/ For NotN or not, I must get yer art, it is so rad!
JZfZaEI.png
@AyumiNemera

Please ping me when slots reopen. Thank you!
@AyumiNemera

Please ping me when slots reopen. Thank you!
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@AyumiNemera Please ping me, thanks :)
@AyumiNemera Please ping me, thanks :)
@AyumiNemera I'd love to be pinged for the next open round, please?
@AyumiNemera I'd love to be pinged for the next open round, please?
@AyumiNemera could I get on the pinglist for this shop? Thanks!
@AyumiNemera could I get on the pinglist for this shop? Thanks!
3zFVAeb.gifeB7aTzw.gifBruf3KS.gif
@Pard @Hyracia

You've both been added!
@Pard @Hyracia

You've both been added!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

How much for a little dragon headshot/doodle type thing (of whoever you'd like to draw in my lair) ?
@AyumiNemera

How much for a little dragon headshot/doodle type thing (of whoever you'd like to draw in my lair) ?
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

Hi! :> My flatcolor bust price is 400g, so I'd say it would be about half of that? Let's say 200g/ 170k I think. A flat color headshot will get you something similar to what's in my boy Umber's bio.

I also did something similar in my girl Tempest's bio, but It was a rush job and I'm not too happy with some aspects of the line art, so expect something of slightly better quality. :3

Oh! hey listen, I also do these super cute gijinka chibi headshots if that peaks your interest! A flat-color will be 200g/ 170k, but a shaded one will jump the price to 300g/255k.

Just thought I'd throw them in as an option!
@Kaial

Hi! :> My flatcolor bust price is 400g, so I'd say it would be about half of that? Let's say 200g/ 170k I think. A flat color headshot will get you something similar to what's in my boy Umber's bio.

I also did something similar in my girl Tempest's bio, but It was a rush job and I'm not too happy with some aspects of the line art, so expect something of slightly better quality. :3

Oh! hey listen, I also do these super cute gijinka chibi headshots if that peaks your interest! A flat-color will be 200g/ 170k, but a shaded one will jump the price to 300g/255k.

Just thought I'd throw them in as an option!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

whispers oh my god

Okay so I guess I never?? Sent the reply I wrote?

I'd love to buy a feral headshot of this lady with gems please, if the offer is still open.
@AyumiNemera

whispers oh my god

Okay so I guess I never?? Sent the reply I wrote?

I'd love to buy a feral headshot of this lady with gems please, if the offer is still open.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5