Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
@Forelle

This art very gud I need pls put me on the pinglist much thank :D

(Honestly though your style for the really fancy ones reminds me of quentin blake for some reason XD)
@Forelle

This art very gud I need pls put me on the pinglist much thank :D

(Honestly though your style for the really fancy ones reminds me of quentin blake for some reason XD)
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
@LunasDreamv2 Pinglist get. ö3ö
I have to admit I had to look up the name Quentin Blake but I recognized his art style immediately. What a nice compliment, thank you. :D
@LunasDreamv2 Pinglist get. ö3ö
I have to admit I had to look up the name Quentin Blake but I recognized his art style immediately. What a nice compliment, thank you. :D
shop_banner.png
@seamadeland I SPENT WAY TOO LONG ON THIS WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MUCH DETAIL OH MY GOD! [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/dune_03.png[/img]
@seamadeland
I SPENT WAY TOO LONG ON THIS WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MUCH DETAIL OH MY GOD!
dune_03.png
shop_banner.png
@Forelle SHES SO PERFECT THANK YOU
@Forelle SHES SO PERFECT THANK YOU
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@CyanLight I AM DONE WITH THING! [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/cyan_02.png[/img]
@CyanLight
I AM DONE WITH THING!
cyan_02.png
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

FORE I FRICKING LOVE IT! <3
@Forelle

FORE I FRICKING LOVE IT! <3
@Boneheadkoopa @BloodyBunny @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2

Priority ping for people who didn't have the chance to grab a slot before.
Opening either one fancy or two slots up to detailed today. I'll have about an hour to paint your dragons. c:
@Boneheadkoopa @BloodyBunny @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2

Priority ping for people who didn't have the chance to grab a slot before.
Opening either one fancy or two slots up to detailed today. I'll have about an hour to paint your dragons. c:
shop_banner.png
Username: watermellon
Dragon link: dergdergdergderg
Level of fancyness: really friggin fancy
They screm? [x] yes [_] no
Other: SHE'S A WATERMELON COATL
(Optional) Pinglist: ALREADY ON IT
Username: watermellon
Dragon link: dergdergdergderg
Level of fancyness: really friggin fancy
They screm? [x] yes [_] no
Other: SHE'S A WATERMELON COATL
(Optional) Pinglist: ALREADY ON IT
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon Did you read the part for the extra charges for pet/but ?
Because let me tell you I'm not looking forward to drawing butterfly in fancy. But if you really want me to, I'll do it.
EDIT: Also these are like 3 of the hardest pieces of apparel to draw in the history of to apparel, I cry.
@watermellon Did you read the part for the extra charges for pet/but ?
Because let me tell you I'm not looking forward to drawing butterfly in fancy. But if you really want me to, I'll do it.
EDIT: Also these are like 3 of the hardest pieces of apparel to draw in the history of to apparel, I cry.
shop_banner.png
@FORELLE AAAA I'M SORRY. no, no, draw this snek instead, thank you! ;v;
@FORELLE AAAA I'M SORRY. no, no, draw this snek instead, thank you! ;v;
pleasant_comm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57