Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
I... I forgot to colour in the teeth. Will fix today. derp.
I... I forgot to colour in the teeth. Will fix today. derp.
shop_banner.png
@Fouguri 'ello~ I toyed around with this for a while and it was so much fun! [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/fouguri.png[/img] Profile picture size! [URL=http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/fouguri_1200.png][1200 width][/URL] Wheee~ I hope you like it! Ö w Ö
@Fouguri
'ello~
I toyed around with this for a while and it was so much fun!
fouguri.png
Profile picture size!

[1200 width]
Wheee~
I hope you like it! Ö w Ö
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Pfff ! look at that Grumpy face! That's 200% Royaume! That's my boy! ° w °

It's totally worth the money and the waiting. You did an amazing job ! <3
Thank you so much!!!!!

(Also, ordering art from you for this boy gave me the motivation to write his lore!)
@Forelle

Pfff ! look at that Grumpy face! That's 200% Royaume! That's my boy! ° w °

It's totally worth the money and the waiting. You did an amazing job ! <3
Thank you so much!!!!!

(Also, ordering art from you for this boy gave me the motivation to write his lore!)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri AAAh I am so happy to hear that! >u</ I bet you'll do a great job with his lore. :D
@Fouguri AAAh I am so happy to hear that! >u</ I bet you'll do a great job with his lore. :D
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

yep ! 1 full page of words. That's insane... (and even more Royaume deserves haha)

Also, if wasn't so broke after Dom, I would glady catch the 2nd slot for this art style.
(But I don't have any more treasures and I have the feeling to ask you to much art for my dragons °v°)

Anyway.... see you next time. For super good Art ! =D
@Forelle

yep ! 1 full page of words. That's insane... (and even more Royaume deserves haha)

Also, if wasn't so broke after Dom, I would glady catch the 2nd slot for this art style.
(But I don't have any more treasures and I have the feeling to ask you to much art for my dragons °v°)

Anyway.... see you next time. For super good Art ! =D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri Shhh, there is never asking me for too much art. I am super happy when people come back and if you threw every single one of your dragons at me I'll gladly draw them. ;D
Aahh, see you next time. :D
@Fouguri Shhh, there is never asking me for too much art. I am super happy when people come back and if you threw every single one of your dragons at me I'll gladly draw them. ;D
Aahh, see you next time. :D
shop_banner.png
@Forelle can you please add me to pinglist? these are so adorable. i love.
@Forelle can you please add me to pinglist? these are so adorable. i love.
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@tarshaan Aaah, sure thing. ^-^/
@tarshaan Aaah, sure thing. ^-^/
shop_banner.png
@JohnThackery HELLO HI! So I was... a bit of a moron. I actually made this whole thing before I saw you "only" wanted a portrait. RIP me. [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/jo.jpg[/img] ....ANYWAY! [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/johnthackery_tier3p.png[/img] Here you go! :D I hope you like your bab.
@JohnThackery
HELLO HI!

So I was... a bit of a moron.
I actually made this whole thing before I saw you "only" wanted a portrait. RIP me.
jo.jpg

....ANYWAY!
johnthackery_tier3p.png
Here you go! :D I hope you like your bab.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

AHHH, HE IS SO PERFECT! I LOVE HIM! Thank you so much, as always! <3
(And to be fair, I usually do order fullbodies! I was just too low on cash to order one this time around. :P)
@Forelle

AHHH, HE IS SO PERFECT! I LOVE HIM! Thank you so much, as always! <3
(And to be fair, I usually do order fullbodies! I was just too low on cash to order one this time around. :P)
PJb908Z.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57