Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
i love my screaming son please just mcheckin bury me
i love my screaming son please just mcheckin bury me
y0rbHJY.png BJZhFXG.png mAiCJNJ.png
mtHAEL4.png optH9Kd.png xGZ2vEk.png
UYXZLyE.png mjtJ868.png mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_ml7ict0XCv1r7y61oo1_400.gif
@JohnThackery Wow this is a super unrelated ping but when I started your portrait I couldn't help but notice... this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/130807994005848064/296684030349541387/man.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/130807994005848064/296684061110566914/maan.png[/img]
@JohnThackery Wow this is a super unrelated ping but when I started your portrait I couldn't help but notice... this:
man.png
maan.png
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

I KNOW, I SAW THAT WHEN I DRESSED HIM! It makes me SO sad to know how badly that rose clips through the wolf pelt, lol. Like why?!?!? :'(
@Forelle

I KNOW, I SAW THAT WHEN I DRESSED HIM! It makes me SO sad to know how badly that rose clips through the wolf pelt, lol. Like why?!?!? :'(
PJb908Z.png
@JohnThackery Look I tried a new thing! [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/johntackery_bribe2.png[/img]
@JohnThackery
Look I tried a new thing!
johntackery_bribe2.png
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

OMG LOOK AT THAT GLORIOUS CREATURE! I LOVE him so much! He is for real perfect, thank you SO much! <3333
@Forelle

OMG LOOK AT THAT GLORIOUS CREATURE! I LOVE him so much! He is for real perfect, thank you SO much! <3333
PJb908Z.png
@forelle
Username: barkscales
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197940&tab=dragon&did=17394886
Portrait or Fullbody: portrait
Level of fancyness: 1
They screm? [x] yes [_] no
Expression: Angry
Other: nah
Extra Charges: I saw the extra charges for my commission and
1) [x] Agree to pay them fully.
3) [_] Do not agree to pay them fully:
a) Please do not draw the following apparel: n/a
b) Please replace the following gene(s) with basic: n/a
3) [x] Extra Charges do not apply for my work!
@forelle
Username: barkscales
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197940&tab=dragon&did=17394886
Portrait or Fullbody: portrait
Level of fancyness: 1
They screm? [x] yes [_] no
Expression: Angry
Other: nah
1) [x] Agree to pay them fully.
3) [_] Do not agree to pay them fully:
a) Please do not draw the following apparel: n/a
b) Please replace the following gene(s) with basic: n/a
3) [x] Extra Charges do not apply for my work!
@barkscales Accepted. ^-^/
@barkscales Accepted. ^-^/
shop_banner.png
I'm trying something new! And you get to be part of it ;D Yesterday I toyed around with a [b]mostly lineless style[/b] and I think the results speak for themselves: [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/johntackery_bribe2.png[/img] Want in on that? [b]For 500g/550kt you can get a portrait to bust just like that![/b] Please make sure to fill out the [b]Bribe Form[/b] with your order as it gives me all the necessary details! ♥ >>I have two slots open for now and this offer will close once both are filled. :> >>Regular slots are open normally. Yay! @seamadeland @Vendrus @Boneheadkoopa @SugaSuga @madchemist24 @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @Havenstrife @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2 @GrimArcade @Kaelum @MeraHunt @CrimsonSasaki @thefaceradar @Oxton @MissHush @Orthan @Umberink @Aeronaught @thefriendlyvand @Basilius @ClawOfLife @DraconicSpeaker @UnderTheRedHood @Fouguri @JohnThackery @PatheticLilFry @Whoviana @Boltninja75 @RedRoomRomance @MammaWolf @virr @Selah @c33213
I'm trying something new! And you get to be part of it ;D

Yesterday I toyed around with a mostly lineless style and I think the results speak for themselves:
johntackery_bribe2.png

Want in on that?
For 500g/550kt you can get a portrait to bust just like that!
Please make sure to fill out the Bribe Form with your order as it gives me all the necessary details! ♥
>>I have two slots open for now and this offer will close once both are filled. :>
>>Regular slots are open normally. Yay!

@seamadeland @Vendrus @Boneheadkoopa @SugaSuga @madchemist24 @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @Havenstrife @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2 @GrimArcade @Kaelum @MeraHunt @CrimsonSasaki @thefaceradar @Oxton @MissHush @Orthan @Umberink @Aeronaught @thefriendlyvand @Basilius @ClawOfLife @DraconicSpeaker @UnderTheRedHood @Fouguri @JohnThackery @PatheticLilFry @Whoviana @Boltninja75 @RedRoomRomance @MammaWolf @virr @Selah @c33213
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Ho ! this portrait is georgous!
I would realy order one of them ! °v°

I WANT TO BRIBE YOU!

My bribe has a total monetary worth of: 550 K
Username: Fouguri
Reference link: Royaume
Requested Tier: Just like this Nocturne Portrait <3
Please do this for me: A grumpy, grumpy, grumpy face of Royaume saying. "I am THE Heir !!!"
Portrait or Fullbody: bust
They screm? [X] yes [_] no
Other: He is alway angry and teasing.
1) [_] Have calculated that my offer is higher than the charges and the Tier I'm asking in combination.
2) [X] Offer said bribe on top of the actual price a normal commission would be.
3) [_] I have made extra sure of the two points above before posting this.

I am not sure if the apparel on Royaume only count as the "3 simple apparel". I don't want to make a mistake (because of the mask and the accessories of the hidden Birdskull Headdress) so, tell me if I have to pay an extra. ^^

<3
@Forelle

Ho ! this portrait is georgous!
I would realy order one of them ! °v°

I WANT TO BRIBE YOU!

My bribe has a total monetary worth of: 550 K
Username: Fouguri
Reference link: Royaume
Requested Tier: Just like this Nocturne Portrait <3
Please do this for me: A grumpy, grumpy, grumpy face of Royaume saying. "I am THE Heir !!!"
Portrait or Fullbody: bust
They screm? [X] yes [_] no
Other: He is alway angry and teasing.
1) [_] Have calculated that my offer is higher than the charges and the Tier I'm asking in combination.
2) [X] Offer said bribe on top of the actual price a normal commission would be.
3) [_] I have made extra sure of the two points above before posting this.

I am not sure if the apparel on Royaume only count as the "3 simple apparel". I don't want to make a mistake (because of the mask and the accessories of the hidden Birdskull Headdress) so, tell me if I have to pay an extra. ^^

<3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri These portraits are all standard price so you're good. Thank you for the tip! ♥
Also holy gosh he's gorgeous!
@Fouguri These portraits are all standard price so you're good. Thank you for the tip! ♥
Also holy gosh he's gorgeous!
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57