Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
can you do this with OCs too
can you do this with OCs too
unknown.png
@muttsmutt Very much depends on the OCs but yes, I can try. :>
@muttsmutt Very much depends on the OCs but yes, I can try. :>
shop_banner.png
should i pm you? are you open
should i pm you? are you open
unknown.png
@muttsmutt I am open and you are free to use the thread and the Bribe form for everything that is not a dragon. :>
@muttsmutt I am open and you are free to use the thread and the Bribe form for everything that is not a dragon. :>
shop_banner.png
i mean to pm you with the characters for a quote. i do have baldwin wishlist stuff. i.. don't really get or do bribes, i either know how much it is or walk away, sorry mate.
i mean to pm you with the characters for a quote. i do have baldwin wishlist stuff. i.. don't really get or do bribes, i either know how much it is or walk away, sorry mate.
unknown.png
@muttsmutt You have not been very clear on that. Thank you for the clarification now.
Feel free to PM me if you are more comfortable with a PM but the bribe form is there so I have all the detail. Please make sure to include the detail asked for an accurate quote. :>
@muttsmutt You have not been very clear on that. Thank you for the clarification now.
Feel free to PM me if you are more comfortable with a PM but the bribe form is there so I have all the detail. Please make sure to include the detail asked for an accurate quote. :>
shop_banner.png
@grimgloom AAA! Thank you for being patient! Here you go! :D [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/grimgloom_bribe.png[/img] Extra visible salt version: [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/grimgloom_bribe_.png[/img]
@grimgloom
AAA!
Thank you for being patient! Here you go! :D
grimgloom_bribe.png

Extra visible salt version:
grimgloom_bribe_.png
shop_banner.png
@forelle

oh my lord these are amazing XDD thank you so much!
@forelle

oh my lord these are amazing XDD thank you so much!
uHbHgHr.gif
@Forelle

I WANT TO BRIBE YOU!
Item offered: Wind Egg + 250G
My bribe has a total monetary worth of: 382kT (using the 1:850 gem rate)
Username: JohnThackery
Reference link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90649&tab=dragon&did=31496880
Requested format: Portrait
Requested Tier: 3
Please do this for me: If you can, please do a speech bubble of him saying 'I'm doing stuff. Thangs.' It's essential to who he is, lol.
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
They screm? Kinda? Might be hard with a wolf pelt on his head, but he tries.
Other: He's Rick Grimes and he's doing stuff and thangs. Also, you can feel free to leave the flowerfall off!
Extra Charges: I saw the extra charges for my commission and
1) [x] Have calculated that my offer is higher than the charges and the Tier I'm asking in combination.
2) [x] Offer said bribe on top of the actual price a normal commission would be.
3) [x] I have made extra sure of the two points above before posting this.
(Optional) Pinglist: Of course!
@Forelle

I WANT TO BRIBE YOU!
Item offered: Wind Egg + 250G
My bribe has a total monetary worth of: 382kT (using the 1:850 gem rate)
Username: JohnThackery
Reference link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90649&tab=dragon&did=31496880
Requested format: Portrait
Requested Tier: 3
Please do this for me: If you can, please do a speech bubble of him saying 'I'm doing stuff. Thangs.' It's essential to who he is, lol.
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
They screm? Kinda? Might be hard with a wolf pelt on his head, but he tries.
Other: He's Rick Grimes and he's doing stuff and thangs. Also, you can feel free to leave the flowerfall off!
Extra Charges: I saw the extra charges for my commission and
1) [x] Have calculated that my offer is higher than the charges and the Tier I'm asking in combination.
2) [x] Offer said bribe on top of the actual price a normal commission would be.
3) [x] I have made extra sure of the two points above before posting this.
(Optional) Pinglist: Of course!
PJb908Z.png
@JohnThackery I'M IN!
*grabs dragon and throws onto list*
Thank you for giving me more opportunities to do silly stuff. :'D
Would he either be judging or happy though?
@JohnThackery I'M IN!
*grabs dragon and throws onto list*
Thank you for giving me more opportunities to do silly stuff. :'D
Would he either be judging or happy though?
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57