Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57
@Forelle

Username: Tavvy
Dragon link: Here's th girl
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
Level of fancyness: Tier 1
They screm? [X] yes [_] no
Expression: Pretty much just trollface tbh? Or like, smug yelling (does that exist?), like she just told a totally awful pun.
Other: You can change the crystal/facet to iri/shim or basic if you want. Also, she has very pointy teethers, please include the teeths. The only apparel she needs are the eyes and the bandana. If possible, could you change the eyes to purple instead of red?
Extra Charges: I saw the extra charges for my commission and 1) [_] Agree to pay them fully. 3) [_] Do not agree to pay them fully: a) Please do not draw the following apparel: Everything but the bandana and eyes b) Please replace the following gene(s) with basic: 3) [X] Extra Charges do not apply for my work!
Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!

Also I plan to pay in treasure but tip you wish some baldwin stuff and miscellaneous items if that's cool
(totally willing to pay extra if any of my requests inconvenience you at all ahh)
@Forelle

Username: Tavvy
Dragon link: Here's th girl
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
Level of fancyness: Tier 1
They screm? [X] yes [_] no
Expression: Pretty much just trollface tbh? Or like, smug yelling (does that exist?), like she just told a totally awful pun.
Other: You can change the crystal/facet to iri/shim or basic if you want. Also, she has very pointy teethers, please include the teeths. The only apparel she needs are the eyes and the bandana. If possible, could you change the eyes to purple instead of red?
Extra Charges: I saw the extra charges for my commission and 1) [_] Agree to pay them fully. 3) [_] Do not agree to pay them fully: a) Please do not draw the following apparel: Everything but the bandana and eyes b) Please replace the following gene(s) with basic: 3) [X] Extra Charges do not apply for my work!
Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!

Also I plan to pay in treasure but tip you wish some baldwin stuff and miscellaneous items if that's cool
(totally willing to pay extra if any of my requests inconvenience you at all ahh)
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy *gently picks up your girl and puts on the list*
I shall- do my best. I can't guarantee it will look anything like trollface though. Rip. :v
@Tavvy *gently picks up your girl and puts on the list*
I shall- do my best. I can't guarantee it will look anything like trollface though. Rip. :v
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Ahh it's ok! It doesn't have to look like the trollface at all. I just couldn't think of another well-known expression to reference,,,
She just typically looks like she just successfully annoyed someone, which is what she does best.
Should I send payment now (via PM or CR)?
@Forelle

Ahh it's ok! It doesn't have to look like the trollface at all. I just couldn't think of another well-known expression to reference,,,
She just typically looks like she just successfully annoyed someone, which is what she does best.
Should I send payment now (via PM or CR)?
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy You totally can and I'll accept either. I'll mark you as paid when you sent it but not actually take it off until your drawing is done. :>
@Tavvy You totally can and I'll accept either. I'll mark you as paid when you sent it but not actually take it off until your drawing is done. :>
shop_banner.png
@JohnThackery It's been years. Hello? Oh my god. [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/johntackery_bribe.png[/img] I'M DONE!
@JohnThackery
It's been years. Hello? Oh my god.
johntackery_bribe.png
I'M DONE!
shop_banner.png
@PatheticLilFry Here you gooo~ [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/fry_tier1-.png[/img]
@PatheticLilFry
Here you gooo~
fry_tier1-.png
shop_banner.png
I WANT TO BRIBE YOU!
Item offered:Unhatched nocturne egg, elminiate
My bribe has a total monetary worth of: 445,000
Username:Grimgloom
Reference link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=238204&tab=dragon&did=23245715
Requested format: portrait
Requested Tier:2 or 3
Please do this for me:I would like Queenth (my clans head alchemist) doing the salt bae meme pose dropping salt into baldwins culdron
Portrait or Fullbody: im not sure if this would be full body or protrait. Eathor price is fine.
They screm? [_] yes [x] no
Other: i would not like any apperal
Extra Charges: i dont believe there is any. extra charges for my commission and
1) [x] Have calculated that my offer is higher than the charges and the Tier I'm asking in combination.
2) [x] Offer said bribe on top of the actual price a normal commission would be.
3) [x] I have made extra sure of the two points above before posting this.
(Optional) Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL ABOVE BOXES ARE TICKED!
I WANT TO BRIBE YOU!
Item offered:Unhatched nocturne egg, elminiate
My bribe has a total monetary worth of: 445,000
Username:Grimgloom
Reference link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=238204&tab=dragon&did=23245715
Requested format: portrait
Requested Tier:2 or 3
Please do this for me:I would like Queenth (my clans head alchemist) doing the salt bae meme pose dropping salt into baldwins culdron
Portrait or Fullbody: im not sure if this would be full body or protrait. Eathor price is fine.
They screm? [_] yes [x] no
Other: i would not like any apperal
Extra Charges: i dont believe there is any. extra charges for my commission and
1) [x] Have calculated that my offer is higher than the charges and the Tier I'm asking in combination.
2) [x] Offer said bribe on top of the actual price a normal commission would be.
3) [x] I have made extra sure of the two points above before posting this.
(Optional) Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL ABOVE BOXES ARE TICKED!
uHbHgHr.gif
@Tavvy [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/tavvy_tier1.png[/img] Wheee~ Hope you like it. :D
@Tavvy
tavvy_tier1.png
Wheee~
Hope you like it. :D
shop_banner.png
@grimgloom This is amazing and I approve of this and I shall draw this for you. :D
@grimgloom This is amazing and I approve of this and I shall draw this for you. :D
shop_banner.png
@Forelle omg she's perfect!
Thank you so much, I'm so happy
@Forelle omg she's perfect!
Thank you so much, I'm so happy
AXFBrIx.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57