Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@SugaSuga I am all for snipsnaps, yes òwo/
@SugaSuga I am all for snipsnaps, yes òwo/
shop_banner.png
Username: Oxton

Dragon link: MY FRAKENING SON

Level of fancyness: Some Details / 25kt option

They screm?: [ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ] yes [_] no

Other: you don't have to do all his apparel, really just his crown and cape and face wraps! I know I have a lot piled on him. I will however pay extra for his kitty and more extra if his kitty also screm if you can include them. And also of course will pay for the price of apparel.

Pinglist: yaaaaaaaaaas
Username: Oxton

Dragon link: MY FRAKENING SON

Level of fancyness: Some Details / 25kt option

They screm?: [ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ] yes [_] no

Other: you don't have to do all his apparel, really just his crown and cape and face wraps! I know I have a lot piled on him. I will however pay extra for his kitty and more extra if his kitty also screm if you can include them. And also of course will pay for the price of apparel.

Pinglist: yaaaaaaaaaas
y0rbHJY.png BJZhFXG.png mAiCJNJ.png
mtHAEL4.png optH9Kd.png xGZ2vEk.png
UYXZLyE.png mjtJ868.png mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_ml7ict0XCv1r7y61oo1_400.gif
@Oxton *takes notes* I approve of kitty screm c: Thank you for your order!
@Oxton *takes notes* I approve of kitty screm c: Thank you for your order!
shop_banner.png
I have a great sig now and an even better banner. Hireme™ intensifies!
I have a great sig now and an even better banner. Hireme™ intensifies!
shop_banner.png
yo dog lemme get on that pinglist my partner (crunchycarrot but not pinging him cause maybe hushhush surprise) loves your art lemme know if you got a slot available before xmas if not whenever ping me <3 also if i pay double will you draw 2 dragons on the same page? they can be interacting, or not!
yo dog lemme get on that pinglist my partner (crunchycarrot but not pinging him cause maybe hushhush surprise) loves your art lemme know if you got a slot available before xmas if not whenever ping me <3 also if i pay double will you draw 2 dragons on the same page? they can be interacting, or not!
@riothawk *slides in* Pinglist spot get! ;D
It's super nice to hear that your friend loves my art. I'll make sure to ping you when I have a spot open. For all I know that might be saturday already. I'll keep you updated. :D
I can try two dragons interacting, it might look like butt though. But with the right payment I'll try my very best like no one ever was.
It's super nice to hear that your friend loves my art. I'll make sure to ping you when I have a spot open. For all I know that might be saturday already. I'll keep you updated. :D
I can try two dragons interacting, it might look like butt though. But with the right payment I'll try my very best like no one ever was.
shop_banner.png
[quote name="Forelle" date=2016-12-16 02:04:48] @riothawk *slides in* Pinglist spot get! ;D It's super nice to hear that your friend loves my art. I'll make sure to ping you when I have a spot open. For all I know that might be saturday already. I'll keep you updated. :D I can try two dragons interacting, it might look like butt though. But with the right payment I'll try my very best like no one ever was. [/quote] you could draw them on separate layers and then overlap them slightly and all gud! he was smiling v. big when he saw your stuff, and we enjoyed your header image for like... a good two minutes longer than expected it caught us off guard and much gigging ensued! :>
Forelle wrote on 2016-12-16:
you could draw them on separate layers and then overlap them slightly and all gud!
he was smiling v. big when he saw your stuff, and we enjoyed your header image for like... a good two minutes longer than expected it caught us off guard and much gigging ensued! :>
@riothawk That's exactly what the header is for haha, thank you for sharing that with me. xD
Overlapping can definitely be done. I'm down for that. :D I hope you enjoy your day and greetings to your friend.
@riothawk That's exactly what the header is for haha, thank you for sharing that with me. xD
Overlapping can definitely be done. I'm down for that. :D I hope you enjoy your day and greetings to your friend.
shop_banner.png
@madchemist24 [i]I got carried away[/i] [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/madchemist_.png[/img]
@madchemist24
I got carried away
madchemist_.png
shop_banner.png
@SugaSuga [i]hello[/i] [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/sugasuga.png[/img]
@SugaSuga hello
sugasuga.png
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57