Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oz's Art Shop [WIP- Outdated, Remaking]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Polyhymnia

Making it transparent isn't a problem at all! And at least some payment should be sent before I start, then the rest before I send the image, or the full payment beforehand. And it should be sent either through PM or the crossroads. Either works fine.
@Polyhymnia

Making it transparent isn't a problem at all! And at least some payment should be sent before I start, then the rest before I send the image, or the full payment beforehand. And it should be sent either through PM or the crossroads. Either works fine.
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
Character: http://img00.deviantart.net/e6e2/i/2016/361/0/e/shitty___fur__sona_ref_by_lousedog-dat286f.png
Type: Flat headshot
payment treasure
Method of delivery: PM please
Pose: n/a, its a headshot
Expression/ personality: go with whatevers easier
Extras: dont worry about struggling to make a bug pretty - they're bugly

@Bluekea
Character: http://img00.deviantart.net/e6e2/i/2016/361/0/e/shitty___fur__sona_ref_by_lousedog-dat286f.png
Type: Flat headshot
payment treasure
Method of delivery: PM please
Pose: n/a, its a headshot
Expression/ personality: go with whatevers easier
Extras: dont worry about struggling to make a bug pretty - they're bugly

@Bluekea
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
@LouseDog

Okay, the design seems simple enough, that would be 85kt.
Thanks for requesting!
@LouseDog

Okay, the design seems simple enough, that would be 85kt.
Thanks for requesting!
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
gGlkp.gif
@Bluekea sending now ty!
@Bluekea sending now ty!
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
I'd love to grab a fullbody shaded slot if possible :)
I'd love to grab a fullbody shaded slot if possible :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@SilverFoxDemon

Of course, fill out the request form and I'll see what I can do
@SilverFoxDemon

Of course, fill out the request form and I'll see what I can do
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
gGlkp.gif
Alrighty! Out of curiosity, would you be okay with doing two dragons in one piece, or? I'd pay extra of course :) (Though I'd like to know how much extra it would be, haha)
Alrighty! Out of curiosity, would you be okay with doing two dragons in one piece, or? I'd pay extra of course :) (Though I'd like to know how much extra it would be, haha)
@SilverFoxDemon

I would say it would be a 10% discount on the price of the second dragon.
@SilverFoxDemon

I would say it would be a 10% discount on the price of the second dragon.
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
gGlkp.gif
Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26698589][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/266986/26698589.png[/img][/url] Type: Full body, shaded Payment: Gems, also have 4 Ambush Stones if you're interested Method of delivery: A ping on here is fine, otherwise PM will do! Pose: Walking, looking at the stars, her familiar is likely floating along on her back / shoulder Expression/ personality: Sad, maybe crying Extras: I don't want the little wings on the Sylvan anklets drawn, just the metal parts, thanks! I'd love for her accent to be present, will pay extra for that :) I'd also like for the Vulpine Lamp familiar to be drawn with her, as that will be her permanent familiar once her current one has been awakened. The lamp itself can be held in her claws. EDIT Also, please add me to your ping list if you have one :)
Character: 26698589.png
Type: Full body, shaded
Payment: Gems, also have 4 Ambush Stones if you're interested
Method of delivery: A ping on here is fine, otherwise PM will do!

Pose: Walking, looking at the stars, her familiar is likely floating along on her back / shoulder

Expression/ personality: Sad, maybe crying

Extras: I don't want the little wings on the Sylvan anklets drawn, just the metal parts, thanks! I'd love for her accent to be present, will pay extra for that :) I'd also like for the Vulpine Lamp familiar to be drawn with her, as that will be her permanent familiar once her current one has been awakened. The lamp itself can be held in her claws.

EDIT
Also, please add me to your ping list if you have one :)
@SilverFoxDemon

Okay, that would be 331 g + 2 Ambush battle stones, thanks! (extras for the familiar and apparel/ accent)
Also, when would you like to be pinged?
@SilverFoxDemon

Okay, that would be 331 g + 2 Ambush battle stones, thanks! (extras for the familiar and apparel/ accent)
Also, when would you like to be pinged?
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
gGlkp.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59