Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oz's Art Shop [WIP- Outdated, Remaking]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Otokyo

That apparel should be simple enough to not need the extra gems. Once some payment has been sent I'll add you to the list. Thanks for requesting!
@Otokyo

That apparel should be simple enough to not need the extra gems. Once some payment has been sent I'll add you to the list. Thanks for requesting!
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@Bluekea

Yeah sorry, taking a little bit longer than I thought to get more money, but I'm training up fodder as we speak, so in the next few days I think.
@Bluekea

Yeah sorry, taking a little bit longer than I thought to get more money, but I'm training up fodder as we speak, so in the next few days I think.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Bluekea

Payment has been sent through PMs if that's okay. :P
@Bluekea

Payment has been sent through PMs if that's okay. :P
LMLA6wg.png
@Bluekea
Hello ^^
I wanted to feel out pricing before I placed an order, I have my progen, who is a bit complicated with her accent/apparel, I was wondering if 1. you would be willing to draw her with it all (Headshot or fullbody full color) 2. What the extra bits would make the final price for a headshot or a fullbody?
@Bluekea
Hello ^^
I wanted to feel out pricing before I placed an order, I have my progen, who is a bit complicated with her accent/apparel, I was wondering if 1. you would be willing to draw her with it all (Headshot or fullbody full color) 2. What the extra bits would make the final price for a headshot or a fullbody?
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
@Ripcooperchick

The accent would make it a bit difficult for a Fullbody, but I could try, but I'd prefer drawing a headshot. Plus the extra 5kt for complicated apparel.
@Ripcooperchick

The accent would make it a bit difficult for a Fullbody, but I could try, but I'd prefer drawing a headshot. Plus the extra 5kt for complicated apparel.
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
gGlkp.gif
[quote]Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=726209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7263/726209_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Fullbody, full shaded payment: Gems Method of delivery: PM please Pose: Surprise me Expression/ personality: Regal and Elegant Extras: Please do not draw his Daisy Flowerfall or Grove Sylvan wings Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=980417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9805/980417_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Fullbody, full shaded payment: Gems Method of delivery: PM please Pose: Surprise me Expression/ personality: Classy and Regal Extras: Apparel and accent are okay to draw [/quote] @Bluekea Please help me figure out the price for this Loving your art so much I'm ordering more, I hope it's okay that I order up 2 slots? I saw you emptied slots so I figured it might be okay.
Quote:
Character:

726209_350.png

Type: Fullbody, full shaded
payment: Gems
Method of delivery: PM please
Pose: Surprise me
Expression/ personality: Regal and Elegant
Extras: Please do not draw his Daisy Flowerfall or Grove Sylvan wings

Character:

980417_350.png

Type: Fullbody, full shaded
payment: Gems
Method of delivery: PM please
Pose: Surprise me
Expression/ personality: Classy and Regal
Extras: Apparel and accent are okay to draw

@Bluekea Please help me figure out the price for this
Loving your art so much I'm ordering more, I hope it's okay that I order up 2 slots? I saw you emptied slots so I figured it might be okay.
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs

Having 2 Slots right now should be alright.

For the two of them the price would be about 452 gems (extra 2 for apparel)
Thanks for ordering again!
@Danizaurs

Having 2 Slots right now should be alright.

For the two of them the price would be about 452 gems (extra 2 for apparel)
Thanks for ordering again!
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
gGlkp.gif
@Bluekea alrighty, I'm gonna pay for one now and pay for the other once I have those gems. How much is just 1? 226g?
@Bluekea alrighty, I'm gonna pay for one now and pay for the other once I have those gems. How much is just 1? 226g?
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs

Oh, so sorry... I was reading off the wrong prices... It's 376 gems for one
@Danizaurs

Oh, so sorry... I was reading off the wrong prices... It's 376 gems for one
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
gGlkp.gif
@Bluekea Alrighty, so 376g for each. What's your gem ratio? I don't have that much right now in gems but I might be able to make the rest up in treasure
@Bluekea Alrighty, so 376g for each. What's your gem ratio? I don't have that much right now in gems but I might be able to make the rest up in treasure
8G9Vnvx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59