Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Insanelycan's Art Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Insanelycan
Ahhhh thank you!!!
Do you mind if i send the base gem price and then more if i get more once its done? <333
@Insanelycan
Ahhhh thank you!!!
Do you mind if i send the base gem price and then more if i get more once its done? <333
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/18uLZOw.png[/img] @Insanelycan Something like this ^^; sorry for the poor quality, and sure I'll go ahead and send payment ^^
18uLZOw.png

@Insanelycan

Something like this ^^; sorry for the poor quality, and sure I'll go ahead and send payment ^^
@InsanelyCan
are you currently open for more orders? i would love to get a shaded fullbody from you with background! ^^
@InsanelyCan
are you currently open for more orders? i would love to get a shaded fullbody from you with background! ^^
pleasant_comm.png
@Insanelycan hello! Your work is amazing! Do you have a slot open at the moment?
@Insanelycan hello! Your work is amazing! Do you have a slot open at the moment?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DrakeDynasty @Pleasant I am open yes still for a couple more ,after this im close for temp once i clear these out i do have others on seperate sites so ill hopefully not be to long on these !
@DrakeDynasty @Pleasant I am open yes still for a couple more ,after this im close for temp once i clear these out i do have others on seperate sites so ill hopefully not be to long on these !
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
[quote name="tayssi" date="2019-10-10 23:04:49" ] @Insanelycan Ahhhh thank you!!! Do you mind if i send the base gem price and then more if i get more once its done? <333 [/quote] Also yes sure can if not already! Sorry double posting!
tayssi wrote on 2019-10-10 23:04:49:
@Insanelycan
Ahhhh thank you!!!
Also yes sure can if not already! Sorry double posting!
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@InsanelyCan great! Would you be willing to draw a dragon that has crcodile like features? (Mirror dragon) I can give you the specifics if you confirm that’s possible :)

If you will accept to draw another piece I would ask for the exact same theme for a nocturne as well.

This is all for a subspecies for those two breeds. I have enough info to provide as reference :3
@InsanelyCan great! Would you be willing to draw a dragon that has crcodile like features? (Mirror dragon) I can give you the specifics if you confirm that’s possible :)

If you will accept to draw another piece I would ask for the exact same theme for a nocturne as well.

This is all for a subspecies for those two breeds. I have enough info to provide as reference :3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Insanelycan
could i get a shaded fullbody with background then? c:
my canine oc isn't finished yet, but i'm finalising the design with the artist, so she shouldn't take longer than 2 days or so to finish i reckon. would you allow me to sort if prepay you?
@Insanelycan
could i get a shaded fullbody with background then? c:
my canine oc isn't finished yet, but i'm finalising the design with the artist, so she shouldn't take longer than 2 days or so to finish i reckon. would you allow me to sort if prepay you?
pleasant_comm.png
@Insanelycan

if you have one more spot, could i claim it? if not, do you have a pinglist?
@Insanelycan

if you have one more spot, could i claim it? if not, do you have a pinglist?
sudo rm -rf *
@Insanelycan

If there are any spots still i'd love to take one!
@Insanelycan

If there are any spots still i'd love to take one!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12