Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Insanelycan's Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Insanelycan

Could I be added to your pinglist or whatever's open atm. XD All the comments are slightly confusing o3o
@Insanelycan

Could I be added to your pinglist or whatever's open atm. XD All the comments are slightly confusing o3o
LOL oh golly yeah I thought I would have it clear I am but yeah I'll add you to the ping list :) @Silverlily1
LOL oh golly yeah I thought I would have it clear I am but yeah I'll add you to the ping list :) @Silverlily1
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@BloodyBunny Oh gosh well I was going to stop at 3 slots (might have to add that to the topic) But I can add you to be the final one :) Do you want BG or transparent fine?
@BloodyBunny Oh gosh well I was going to stop at 3 slots (might have to add that to the topic) But I can add you to be the final one :) Do you want BG or transparent fine?
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan

Hey, did you just try to ping me? I'm not seeing the post.
@Insanelycan

bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@Insanelycan

@Insanelycan

@Insanelycan

transparent please!
and thanks a lot for still accepting my order, feel free to take as much time as you need ^-^
@Insanelycan

transparent please!
and thanks a lot for still accepting my order, feel free to take as much time as you need ^-^
@AardRinn The list ? Here is that http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2057508/3#post_24273675

But I did reply saying Ill be able to do a circle BG of some sort for your commission. If it works out with how I draw it up ,sometimes it does haha ,but unless you mean something else guess it had a hiccup.

@BloodyBunny Youre welcome :) Ill ping you and if the pinging acts up Ill PM if you dont see a notice of it (justincase) Also payment before pretty please and Ill update the list once done!
@AardRinn The list ? Here is that http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2057508/3#post_24273675

But I did reply saying Ill be able to do a circle BG of some sort for your commission. If it works out with how I draw it up ,sometimes it does haha ,but unless you mean something else guess it had a hiccup.

@BloodyBunny Youre welcome :) Ill ping you and if the pinging acts up Ill PM if you dont see a notice of it (justincase) Also payment before pretty please and Ill update the list once done!
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan

Huh! Must be just wierdness w/ adding me to an earlier post. Thanks tho!
@Insanelycan

Huh! Must be just wierdness w/ adding me to an earlier post. Thanks tho!
Youre welcome :D Im slowly doing yours now. Had to put some stuff on the christmas tree. @AardRinn
Youre welcome :D Im slowly doing yours now. Had to put some stuff on the christmas tree. @AardRinn
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan

payment is sent, thank you ^-^
@Insanelycan

payment is sent, thank you ^-^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12